Birthday Surprise (Beynika/ Holy Trinity)

ghettowrites UPDATE HOE!! Oh and that's the cover for the book and ig that will be the title. If y'all have any title ideas let me know. I'm nice ☺️

Nicki's POV
10:28 PM

I walked into the house drained from working a twelve hour shift at the hospital. I was supposed to be off because my birthday is tomorrow but someone decided to call out so I had to come in. I got off an hour early though and I just wanted to spend the rest of the day with my baby. I walked into the house and saw a pair of red heels by the door. I froze. Those shoes aren't mine because they are definitely too big for me and Beyoncé doesn't have a pair of those.

She better not be cheating on me a day before my damn birthday. I quietly put my bag down and took off my work shoes before heading upstairs to our room.

"Fuck!" I heard Beyoncé moan. Oh my gosh, she really got someone in here. Imma kill her and that bitch. I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door letting it make a noise. They didn't stop. Instead, Beyoncé looked at me while getting finger fucked.

"H-hey baby." The nerve of Beyoncé. I was beyond furious.

"Baby look who it is." The woman looked at me and my mouth dropped.

"Hi, Nika." She said biting her lip. I instantly began to get wet.

Robyn...

In college Robyn, Bey, and I had a poly relationship but it ended when we graduated and went our separate ways. Bey and I stayed together and we've often talked about Robyn but I didn't know she was going to do this.

"Don't be shy. Come join us, baby." Robyn said and I slowly walked over to the bed. I got onto the bed, grabbed Beyoncé's neck, and pulled her into a kiss. She moaned into my mouth and I pinched her nipple. She broke the kiss and loudly moaned while looking at me.

I looked at Robyn and she motioned for me to get close to her. She took out her fingers that were covered in Beyoncé's juices and grabbed my neck with her other hand.

"Open." I gladly opened my mouth and she put her fingers inside. I sucked on her fingers and moaned at the taste. She soon took them out and I licked my lips. Robyn laid me down on the bed and kissed me. She then peppered kisses down my neck and took off my shirt. After my shirt was off she took off my bra and sucked on my boobs.

I grabbed her head and moaned. Her kisses slowly trailed down my body and she sucked on me leaving marks. Robyn got to my stomach and kissed it before taking off my pants along with my underwear. She spread my legs open and smirked at me. I just knew I was as wet as an ocean.

I heard a moan come from Beyoncé and saw that her legs were wide open with a black dildo deep in her. She looked at me and began to rub her clit. I suddenly turned my head back when I felt her mouth latch onto me. I looked down at her and her green eyes were already looking at me. She sucked my clit and I let out an airy moan.

"Oh my... Robyn." Robyn and Beyoncé give the best head. Well not that I've been with so many people to know— anyways. I then felt her fingers deep in me and I was tempted to close my legs but I knew Robyn wouldn't like that. I looked back at Beyoncé and her creams coated the big toy.

Such a sight to see...

Robyn popped my thigh and I looked back at her.

"Stop looking at her and focus on me." She mumbled from in between my legs but I understood her. Robyn's fingers then went deeper into me, lightly tapping at my spot.

"Ah, Robyn."

"Hold on baby." I soon felt the bed move and realized at Beyoncé was next to me. She kissed my neck and massaged my boobs, pinching my nipples too.