Spell my name (Joni)

vanillaicecreamscoop helped me write this chapter. Go check out her books!

Janet's POV

Toni and I were laying down watching tv, she was cuddled into me as her head was on my chest. Her leg was around my waist and my hands were on her ass.

"Baby what do you want to do today?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"I don't know, I like sitting here cuddling with you." She said smiling at me.

"Well, I was thinking we should go out on a date." I said running my fingers up and down her spine.

"Yeah, that sounds nice we can do it. What time?" She asked then looked back at the tv.

"Maybe around five or six." I said and she nodded her head.

***

It was going on four o'clock and I was in the shower while Toni picked out an outfit for me. Once I washed up I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. Toni came out of the closet with an all-black outfit and gave it to me.

"Okay here, now you can pick out your shoes to match." She said giving me the outfit.

"Thank you, baby." I pecked her lips and she went into the bathroom to shower.

While she did that I walked into the closet picking out her outfit, I was thinking she could wear all black like me and found her a dress. I sat her dress on the bed and went to put some lotion on my body, deodorant, and some of the cologne Toni brought me then got dressed.

Toni walked out of the shower and went to her vanity, then started to do her hair and makeup. It took her at least an hour to finish.

I don't know why she needs that stuff on her face anyways. She looks beautiful without it. Once Toni was done, she got up and went to put the dress on.

"Janet where did you find this dress?" Toni asked me and I smiled.

"I may or may not have brought it a few weeks ago." I said and she laughed. The black dress hugged her curves perfectly and it even had a slight slit on the right side of her leg.

She went into the closet and found some heels to put on. All I can say is my wife look sexy as fuck right now. Got me wanting to put a ring on it.

"Okay, how do I look?" She asked walking out of the closet, putting her earrings on.

Damn, damn, damn... my baby looking sexy.

"Sexy as fuck. I can take you right now."I said and she blushed.

"No, let's go we don't want to be late." Toni said and grabbed my hand. We walked downstairs and I opened the front door for us. Joey was driving the limo. Yup, my baby gets the queen treatment today. I opened the car door for her and she got it.

"Thank you, baby." I simply nodded and got in on the other side. Soon we were on our way to the restaurant.

Nisei

We arrived at the restaurant, and it was very beautiful like drop-dead gorgeous.

"This is so beautiful." Toni said as we walked to the desk.

"Reservation for Jackson." I said and the lady searched for my name. When she found it she looked up at us and spoke.

"Follow me please." She said and we followed her to a private section that I booked.

"I'll be back with your menus shortly." She said then walked away leaving us alone.

"Janet this place is so beautiful." Toni said as she smiled and looked around.