Rather die young (Rihyoncé)

Beyonce (18)
Robyn (20)

Beyoncé's POV

I laughed as I heard my girlfriend's car pull up to my house. She has a matte black Jaguar F-Type which is a loud car. She only presses on the gas hard to piss my dad off and he falls for it every time. I know he's fuming. I laughed louder as I heard someone's car alarm go off. I grabbed my weekend bag and made my way downstairs.

A little backstory, Robyn is my girlfriend and we've been going out for about two years. My father doesn't like her because he thinks that she is a bad girl, which she is but, he has been judging her before we got together. Robyn is a bad girl but not to the point where she deals drugs or puts me in danger. She just has a sports car and dresses like a thug and that's why he's mad. She follows her own rules but doesn't get into trouble with the law. My mother on the other hand adores Robyn. She knew I liked Robyn before I did and is very supportive of our relationship. She knows that when I'm over at Robyn's house I am well taken care of and that she will never put me in harm's way.

I wish my father had a brain but I don't care. All I need is my mother's approval and that's all.

"Are you going to be back on Sunday in time for church?" My mother asked me and I sighed.

"Sunday is Robyn's birthday. I forgot to tell you Mommy but I might not make it to church."

"Okay, I understand—"

"No, Tina. If you're not going to make it back in time for church you will come back home tomorrow." Here he goes.

"Beyoncé go and you don't have to come to church." My mother said and I smiled.

"Ti—"

"I don't want to hear it, Matthew." I giggled and opened the door. I saw Robyn leaning against her car and I bit down on my bottom lip. Ouuu, my baby is so fine. I smiled widely and skipped to her. I pecked her lips and she grabbed my waist, pulling me closer.

"Not in my yard."

"Mommyyyyy."

"Sorry Ms. Tina, won't happen again."

"It better not and happy early birthday."

'Thank you and let your miserable husband know that I said hiiii." She teased and we laughed.

"Will do." Robyn opened her car door for me and I thanked her. Once we were both in the car she drove off and I waved at my mother. If my father knew that Robyn saved me from killing myself then maybe he would like her but no, he won't speak to her or even acknowledge her presence. It's annoying. We soon got to her house and got out of her car, going inside. I set my bag on the floor and we sat on the couch.

"You wanna watch something baby?"

"No, I just wanna sit here with you and talk. I haven't seen you in like two weeks." She went down to Barbados because her grandmother was sick but now she's feeling better. I missed my baby for those two weeks which felt like the longest two weeks of my life. Now I'm going to sit here and talk to my baby, my lover.

***

I laid in bed with my bottom half sore. I had an attitude earlier and let's just say that I no longer have the attitude. I sighed and rolled over in bed seeing Robyn come out of the shower. I licked my bottom lip seeing her print poke her towel.

"Don't start Beyoncé after you were begging for me to stop." I laughed and watched her as she got dressed.

'We're moving Tina, whether you like it or not.'

'Beyoncé isn't going to like that. She doesn't want to leave Robyn and you know that. You're moving us out of spite and I don't like that.'

Memories of my parents arguing last night flooded my head. I remember them waking me up and then I went back to sleep. Robyn got in the bed next to me and wiped a tear that fell down my cheek.

"What the matter love?"

"I think I'm moving. I remember my parents arguing last night and I heard them talking about that. My dad wants to move so I can be away from you. I don't want to be away from you Robbie, 'cause I'd rather die young than live my life without you." She didn't say anything and I know that she's trying to process this whole thing. She pulled me closer to her and hugged me tight. I pouted as she kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight because tonight might be the last night.

Sunday

I heard my mom's car beep and I sighed. Today is Robyn's birthday and I spoiled her. We went to her favorite restaurant for breakfast then we went to the mall. I brought her three different pairs of shoes, some new clothes, and a diamond necklace with my name on it. Kinda cocky but she loves it. After the mall, we went ice skating which was kind of fun but I kept falling. Robyn was all over the rink, leaving me by myself. Now we're at her house and my mother is outside.

"I don't know when imma see you again baby." I said truthfully and she shook her head.

"Don't talk like that baby. You gon see me next week." I slowly nodded. I hope so. Robyn kissed my neck and I giggled while wrapping my arms around her neck. Her hands reached my ass and she slapped it a few times. I moaned and felt her sucking on my neck. My eyes closed and I licked my lips. She pulled away from my neck and gave me a slow, deep, passionate kiss.

This really might be the last time we are seeing each other. My mom beeped the horn again and we pulled away out of breath.

"I love you Beyoncé."

"I love you too Robyn, so much." She wiped my tears away and kissed my cheek. I opened the door and saw my mother getting out of her car. She softly smiled at me and I did the same. I ran to her and hugged her. Something inside of me told me that we were leaving today.

"Mommy I don't want to leave."

"Bey you don't have to."

"I don't? But what about dad?" I asked as I pulled away from our hug.

"Beyoncé you're 18 you can stay here with Robyn, he can't do anything but get mad."

"But what about you mommy? I don't want you there with him by yourself."

"I'll be fine, we're taking Saber with us." Saber is our Rottweiler guard dog. He is very protective of my mother and I. I'm going to miss him.

"I'm going to miss you, mommy. I am."

"I know you will and I'm going to miss you too. Make sure to always call me and I want grandchildren." I laughed and looked at Robyn as she smiled.

"I guess I'm staying..."

I can't live without Robyn. I'd rather die young than to live my life without her, if that was the case, I'd rather not live at all.

***

Excuse any errors 🤓