You're mine (Joni)

This is the second time this chapter deleted from Wattpad. I'm publishing it now so it won't delete.

This is pt. 2 to I want you

Continuation

Janet's POV

"Whatever happens next depends on how much you beg and how loud you scream." I told her and I saw her smirk. She grabbed the pen, turned to the last page, and quickly signed her name. She then put the pen down and walked over to me. Toni pushed my chair back and sat on my wooden desk.

"Fuck me, Ms. Jackson." I stood up and flipped Toni over the desk. She gasped and I lifted up her dress. I smacked Toni's ass, hard, and she jolted forward, letting out a low moan. I took off my belt and used it to tie her hands behind her back. I spread her legs and pressed up against her. I grabbed her wrists and smacked her ass again, leaving my handprint.

"Fuck!" I pulled her thong to the side and saw her wetness on her lips. I slipped my fingers inside of her and began to thrust roughly. Toni screamed and let out loud moans. I bit my bottom lip as her wetness coated my fingers. I let go of her wrists and fondled her ass cheeks. I slapped them again, seeing them turn red. I smirked and continued to thrust my fingers into her.

"Oh my god!" Toni yelled and I chuckled. I spread her legs wider and she arched from off of my desk. Damn. Toni whimpered and I curved my fingers, hitting her spot. She moved her lower body against them and I stopped. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up. I bent down to her level and spoke,

"Who told you to do that?" I gritted and she shook her head. She gon learn how to speak. I nodded my head and started back my movements. I went faster than before and Toni's body moved with mine. Her hands gripped the bottom of my shirt as her body moved in sync with my thrusts.

"Shit— please!" I began kissing her cheek and neck. Making sure Toni knows that she belongs to me and me only. Her mouth dropped open and I sloppily kissed her. Toni sucked on my tongue and I groaned into the kiss. Her nasty self then licked the roof of my mouth and I pulled away. She bit her bottom lip and I could've sworn I saw her smirk.

I soon felt her walls tighten around my fingers but I never stopped my assault on her. I dropped her head and smacked her ass again. Her body bucked forward and she moaned louder. Toni's grip tightened on my shirt and I used my other hand to rub her clit. Rubbing it in small circles, she let out curse words.

"I'm cumming!" That's all I needed to hear. I rubbed her clit faster and she started moaning louder. I felt her about to cum and I pulled my hands away. I licked my fingers tasting her wetness. Toni gasped and pulled my shirt.

"No! Please!" She begged and I shook my head. That's what she gets for taking so long to sign the damn contract. Knowing she wanted to do so all along. I grabbed her hair again and pulled her up.

"No. You don't get to beg for more right now." Toni moved her lower body against me and lowly moaned. Such a sex feign. I smacked her ass and she stopped.

"Since you took so long to sign the contract, I'm teasing you."

"Please, daddy." Toni whimpered and begged. She's a fast learner. I let go of her hair and untied her. I pulled her dress down and she stood up on her wobbly legs. I smirked and rose my brow.

"Meet me at my house at 9:30. No later than." I told her and she shook her head.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Since I can't have my way you won't have yours." Toni thinks I'm playing. I grabbed her by her neck and she let out a low moan. I smacked her ass and whispered in her ear.