Watched (Joni)

Janet (27)
Toni (22)

Janet's POV

The other night, I watched my roommate arrive at her orgasm while moaning my name. Unbelievable! I had come home from work and I heard her. At first, I thought that she had someone here which isn't a problem, at all. I say whenever you can get it, get it. But the thing is I didn't see any man's shoes or women's shoes by the door, 'cause you don't wanna assume these days. I thought of every possibility, maybe the person's shoes are upstairs. Fine, completely fine.

I went upstairs into my room to grab my charger so that I can leave. Giving Toni her privacy and what do I see?

She's the one fucking! Herself!

No problem with that either but why is her door open? Not all the way but to the point where I could see her. On top of that, she didn't hear me come upstairs so... she moans my name! I turn her on? I get her... off?! That means I'm attractive to other people and not myself, applause. I watched her for like five minutes and boy was it a sight to see... mmm. I left though before she could see me. Now I didn't speak to Toni about this so she doesn't know a thing but I can't get the image of her creamy pussy out of my head. Makes my dick hard.

I know I might be too old to have a roommate but I'm scared to live alone. I grew up in a house with a bunch of siblings that I can't live alone. Although this is my house, I bought it to rent because it's so big. Toni is a clean roommate and she helps a lot so it's no problem with her living here.

I heard Toni's car pull up and soon heard it beep. The door opened and she was talking on the phone.

"Oh, so you think her red hair makes her look sexy?"

"Yes, I already told you that, and then she dyed it black but now it's red again. She's sexy regardless..."

Are they talking about me?

"Ohh yeah, that's your crush. You got a crush on Janet."

"Uhh, never said that but I will fu—"

"Hi, Toni." I said as she walked into the kitchen. She jumped up a bit and turned around, facing me.

"I— oh let me call you back Tamar."

"Not she heard you. Go get some of that red hair dic—" Toni hung up the phone on her sister and I laughed.

"H-how much of that did you hear?"

"All of it... you like my red hair?"

"Umm, I might."

"You think it makes me look sexy?" I teased and I can tell that I'm turning her on. She bit down on her bottom lip and turned away from me. I chuckled and walked over to her,

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." Toni sucked in a breath and looked at me. I used my thumb to release her lip from her mouth.

"Yeah, you're sexy regardless."

I rose my brow, "You're sexy too."

"I am?" She asked surprised and I nodded.

"Yes, you are." My hands grabbed her waist, pulling her close to me. One hand ran down her butt and I cupped her cheek. I then slapped in and she moaned.

"You have a perfect body and you're so tiny. I can easily..." I picked her up and she gasped.

"Pick you up." Toni looked at my lips and then back at me. Her mouth attached to mine and we shared a passionate kiss. Toni wrapped her arms around my neck and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I squeezed her ass and she moaned into our kiss. I pulled away and Toni began sucking on my neck. I let out soft groans as I carried her upstairs into my room. I placed her on the bed and watched her take off her shirt. I smirked and I leaned close to her. I took off her bra and tossed it somewhere.

"You know..." I began kissing her neck and licking it.

"I-I know what?" She stuttered and I trailed my kisses down her stomach.

"I knew you were crushing on me..." I got to her bikini line and pulled down her shorts, along with her underwear. I spread her legs open and her sweet arousal filled my nostrils. My dick jumped in my jeans and I licked my lips.

"H-How?"

"Because I watched you the other night... I heard you." I took off my boxers and jeans and they dropped to the floor. Toni watched my every move with lust in her eyes. I moved toward the edge of the bed and lined my dick up with her wet pussy. I haven't even touched her yet and she's already dripping.

"Moaning my name to get you to your orgasm while stroking yourself with a dildo... let's see if you can take the real thing." I smartly said and slipped inside of her. We simultaneously moaned and her walls squeezed around me. I slowly thrust into Toni and she let out low moans. I held her thighs open and she reached up, holding her arms around my body. She pulled me close to her causing me to slip deeper inside of her pussy.

"Uhh! Fuck!" She moaned into my ear as I continued my pace, giving her long slow strokes. Toni scratched at my back and I hissed in pain. I picked her leg up and placed it over my shoulder. She tossed her head back against the bed and I saw her mouth drop. I smirked to myself and watched the faces she made underneath me. Toni clenched around me and I threw my head back. Toni's pussy is magical, never had anything like this anything like this before.

"This that good pussy." I heard her say and I quickly looked at her. I chuckled and grabbed her neck. I thrust into her faster and we both moaned. I soon felt her juices gushing on my dick and she screamed in pleasure. I pulled out and cummed on her stomach.

"Oh god." She rolled over on her side and I saw her body twitching. I chuckled and rubbed her legs.

"I hope you know that we aren't finished..."

***

This is like kinda... idk what this is 😬

Excuse any errors 🤓