It's just sex (Holy Trinity)

Beyoncé (41)
Onika (40)
Robyn (35)

Nobody's POV

"Oh god, Beyoncé!" Onika moaned as her ass slapped against Beyoncé's sticky thighs. Beyoncé held her wife's thong to the side as she bounced on top of her. She bit down on her bottom lip feeling Beyoncé's long dick touch her g-spot. Her arms were wrapped around Beyoncé's shoulder for balance and she threw her head back. Beyoncé bit down on her bottom lip as she watched her wife ride her. She palmed her ass with her free hand and Onika yelped.

Suddenly a beep from Beyoncé's intercom filled the room. Her assistant's voice soon came through the speakers in Beyoncé's office.

"Beyoncé you're wife is here."

"O-okay send her in." She said into the intercom. Soon the two of them heard Robyn opening Beyoncé's office door. Robyn bit down on her bottom lip as she watched both of her wives engage in sexual intercourse. She walked over to them and kissed Beyoncé before grabbing Onika's chin. She smiled at her and rubbed her cheek with her thumb. Robyn sloppily kissed Onika in the mouth and sucked on her tongue. They both moaned into the kiss and Beyoncé watched them in awe. Robyn pecked her lips a few times before pulling away. Her hand then reached up Onika's shirt, rubbing her stomach and boobs.

"Uhhh Beyoncé!" She smacked her ass again and Onika's body jolted forward. She continued riding her wife before squirting on her lap. Her body shook as her two wives watched. Onika slowed down a bit as Robyn grabbed her neck.

"Good job princess." Robyn praised her wife and she blushed.

***

The throuple arrived at their house and Onika rushed upstairs with her wobbly legs. Robyn bit down on her bottom lip as she watched her wife's ass jiggle while heading up the stairs. She looked at Beyoncé who was already looking at her.

"Baby stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" Beyoncé's deep southern voice said and Robyn blushed.

"Like you want to fuck me."

"Because I do."

"Well fuck me then." Robyn boldly said and ran up the stairs, into their room. She then stripped out of her clothes and heard Onika start the shower water. Beyoncé got into their room and saw Robyn laying on the bed, naked. She winked at Beyoncé who walked over to the bed. Robyn sat up and rubbed Beyoncé through her jeans. She got hard against her lover's hands and Robyn bit down on her bottom lip. She unbuckled Beyoncé's pants and pulled down her pants along with her boxers. They stopped at her ankles and Robyn licked her lips seeing her wife's erect member. She stroked Beyoncé while keeping eye contact.

She then licked Beyoncé's tip before placing her in her mouth. Beyoncé let out a groan feeling her wife's warm mouth swallow her. Onika came out of the shower and saw her wives engaging in sexual intercourse. She crossed her legs feeling her clit throb. She took a deep breath and was about to go back in the bathroom when Beyoncé called out for her.

"Come here Oni." Onika slowly walked over to Beyoncé who watched her every move. When she got to Beyoncé, she pulled her into a sloppy kiss. Beyoncé sucked on Onika's tongue causing her to moan into their kiss.

"Switch." Beyoncé said and Robyn pulled away. Onika got on her hands and knees and began sucking her wife. Robyn got behind Onika and smacked her ass. She moaned around Beyoncé's member as Robyn's fingers touched her wet pussy. She slowly eased them inside of her tight pussy and groaned feeling Onika's walls squeeze around her fingers. She plunged them in and out of her lover as her wetness began covering her fingers. Beyoncé bit down on her bottom lip as Onika stroked and sucked her at the same time.

"Mmmhmm, suck this dick baby." Beyoncé said and placed her hand on the back of Onika's head. Onika deep throat Beyoncé without gagging and Beyoncé let out another groan. Robyn's other hand rubbed Onika's clit in slow tight circles. She moaned again and Robyn smiled knowing that Onika was going to be cumming soon. Beyoncé's dick throbbed in Onika's mouth and she stroked her faster.

"Fuck! I'm about to nut." Onika pulled away and continued stroking Beyoncé. She soon came all over Onika's face while groaning. With a few more strokes from Robyn's fingers, Onika was orgasming also.

"Damn." Beyoncé said seeing her wife with her nut all over her face. Robyn turned to Onika and began licking her face, tasting Beyoncé. She then sloppily kissed Onika and she flipped them over, hovering over Robyn.

"You guys are so nasty." Onika looked up and smiled.

"And you love it."

"Sure do." Beyoncé got in the bed next to them and laid her head on a pillow. Onika got up and hovered over Beyoncé's face while Robyn sank onto her dick. The three of them simultaneously moaned in pleasure. Beyoncé's tongue swirled around Onika's clit tasting her sweet juices. Her hands held a tight grip on her waist so that she wouldn't try to run. Onika gripped the headboard as her wife's tongue explored her. Robyn slowly rode Beyoncé feeling her dick attack her spots. She looked down and already saw herself creaming on Beyoncé's dick. She bit down on her bottom lip and rode Beyoncé faster.

"Uhh fuck! Fuck!" Onika moaned as Beyoncé slurped her up. She began panting as Beyoncé stuck her tongue in and out of her. Robyn threw her head back and gripped Beyoncé's waist. She then bounced on top of her and the sounds of her wetness rang off in the room. Beyoncé groaned into Onika's pussy causing her to shiver.

"Oh! Oh!" Robyn moaned out as she began milking Beyoncé. Onika came after Robyn and collapsed beside her.

***

"Fuck Oni!" Robyn moaned as Onika's pussy rubbed against hers. The two of them were scissoring as Beyoncé went in the shower. The two of them had worn Beyoncé out but they weren't finished with each other. Onika played with Robyn's nipples and occasionally squeezed them. Their juices mixed making sounds in the room. Onika reached in between her legs and rubbed Robyn's clit.

"Oh my god!" She yelled while throwing her head back.

"Mmm so wet." She pulled her fingers away and licked them. She continued rolling her waist against Robyn's, creating pleasure for the both of them. Onika held her waist and looked down at Robyn.

"You look so beautiful, baby."

"T-Thank youuu." She went back to rubbing Robyn's clit and her body shook. She gripped Robyn's neck and leaned close to her face. She licked Robyn's lips and gave her a peck. Robyn whined and forced Onika to kiss her. Their tongues slipped in each other's mouths as they nastily kissed. Onika pulled away and rolled her waist faster. She threw her head back, feeling her orgasm nearing.

"I'm cumming Robyn!" She screamed and closed her eyes. She stopped rubbing Robyn's clit and placed her hands on her boobs. The two of them squirted at the same time and Robyn panted. She rubbed Onika's thighs and closed her eyes.

"Mmm, that was so good."

***

Excuse any errors 🤓