V-Day 💌 (Rihnika)

Rihanna (26)
Nicki (25)

And baby you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it (you love it)
And baby you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it (you know you do)
So tell me you want it, you want it, you want it, you want it
'Cause baby you love it, you love it, you love it, you love it (you know you do)

Robyn's POV
Valentines Day 💌

Today is Valentine's Day and I'm going to do something special for my baby, Onika. I already sent our boys to her mother's house so we had the house to ourselves. She is currently at work, I know right. Onika is a doctor so she basically has no days off. I'm a family court lawyer so I have some days off, sometimes on holidays. But Onika told me that she will try and be home early so we will see.

For dinner, I will be making creamy spinach stuffed salmon in garlic butter with jasmine rice, her favorite. And for dessert, she will have me with a side of whipped cream 🤭😏. I already had the oven preheated and the rice in the rice cooker so let's get started.

Onika's POV

Today is Valentine's Day and I'm at work. I hate working on holidays, especially when I know that I'm going to get some when I go home. On holidays, the ER is really busy. Last Christmas we had Santa's throwing up because they had too much fun at the bar. What a mess... Anyways, I'm ready to go home like ASAP. I'm tired of this job and if I knew I was going to be married, I wouldn't have taken this job. Since I was younger, I never wanted to get married but when I met Robyn, she changed my mind.

I met Robyn when she came into the hospital for a family court case. To say she was fine as fuck is an understatement. I was shy and scared to ask her out just in case she had said no, so she was the one that asked me out and of course, I said yes. We dated for a few and it got serious really fast. About seven months into our relationship, Robyn asked me to marry her and I said yes.

"Onika! We got a car accident with a coach bus coming in. Twenty-five people injured, including twelve children, at least three dead, and ten in critical condition." Oh shit. I probably won't be able to make it home tonight. Robyn is going to be mad. I nodded at my colleague and went into the locker room to put my scrubs on. Once I got in there, I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Robyn.

"Hi, baby." She said with her face in the camera. I smiled. I miss her so much.

"Hi, honey. What are you doing?"

"Nothing..." Robyn is definitely up to something.

"Right, but baby you're going to be so mad at me." I said and immediately saw her pout. I put my short sleeve scrub on over my long sleeve shirt.

"Are you going to be home late?"

"I think so. A coach bus got into a really bad accident. There are about fifty people injured." I said and I saw her nod.

"Okay, that's fine. I know you have to help people." That's what I love about Robyn. She's so understanding, but I know she's mad.

"Are you sure baby?" She nodded again.

"Okay, I love you, Robyn."

"I love you too Onika." She said then hung up the phone. I sighed and finished getting dressed.

Robyn's POV

I'm so mad right now. I just wanted my baby here so we can spend Valentine's Day together. I got dressed all sexy in Valentine's Day lingerie and she isn't even going to come home.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.