Acting out (Rihyoncé)

Idk y but my Wattpad keeps logging me out and resisting my mature content toggle thing... like wtf and I gotta keep turning it on for every book... but I just updated it so let's see if that works.

Robyn (Age regression)
Beyoncé (30)

Nobody's POV
Little School

Robyn sat at her desk as she attempted to do her schoolwork. She hates little school and doesn't know why her mommy signed her up for it. She just wants to go home and go to sleep.

"Robyn, are you paying attention to the lesson?" The teacher asked and Robyn looked up at her.

"Huh?"

"Do I have to call your mother?" Robyn quickly shook her head. Her mother doesn't play about school and she hates when she has to get phone calls about her little.

"No, sorry ma'am." Robyn spoke and tried to pay attention in class as best as she could. It's nearing two in the afternoon and Robyn waited outside for her mommy to get her. Seeing her mommy's car pull up she smiled widely. Beyoncé got out and walked up to Robyn.

"Hi, Mommy."

"Hi baby, how was school?"

"Good."

"Did you behave?" Beyoncé asked and Robyn shrugged. She sat in the back and put her seatbelt on.

"What do you mean you don't know? You better tell me the truth because I already know the answer."

"I did!" Robyn said with a slight attitude and Beyoncé raised her brow. She popped Robyn's thigh causing her to pout.

"Mommyyyy!" She whined and rubbed the aching spot.

"Fenty, I told you about giving me attitude and raising your voice at me, did I not?" She nodded.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Yes, mommy."

"Okay, so why do you keep doing it? You must want to be on punishment."

"No, I don't. I'm sorry mommy." Robyn spoke and grabbed Beyoncé's face, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. Beyoncé smiled and kissed Robyn back.

"Be good and I won't have to pop you again."

"I will."

***

"Robyn, do your work."

"I dunno. I can't." Beyoncé had gone upstairs to go and shower and when she came back, Robyn was on the same math problem as earlier. She claims that she can't do the work but Beyoncé knows that she just doesn't want to do it.

"Didn't you learn this in school?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so why you can't do it?" She shrugged and Beyoncé clicked her tongue.

"Were you paying attention in class?" Robyn nodded.

"I dunno, can I get a snack?" Robyn asked stalling but Beyoncé shook her head. She turned down the pot with the rice and looked at her little.

"No it's almost dinner and you're going to spoil it if you have a snack." Robyn furrowed her brows. She could never understand what that means. Her mommy and grandma Tina say that all the time and it confuses her. Robyn took a break to eat dinner but after she was done, she had to go back and do her work. Beyoncé watched over her shoulder as she did the math problems.

"Mommy I'm tired." She whined and rubbed her eyes. Her feet swung back and forth as she sat in the chair.

"I know because it's way past your bedtime but you're going to do this work first before you go to bed."