Cougar (Joni)

Cougar bitch but she look good, Toni Braxton...

Janet (25)
Toni (55)

Janet's POV

I'm in love with a cougar... Wheww! The best cougar ever. She's so beautiful and you wouldn't even believe that she is that up in age. We both don't have any children so it makes us seeing each other a bit easier. My family wasn't really happy that I'm in love with someone as old as my mother but when they met her, they fell in love with her. I just love older women and people say it's because I have mommy issues but me and my mother's relationship is perfectly fine.

I've always known that I loved older women. My first crush was Whitney Houston, don't get me started on her. She's so beautiful and Bobby doesn't deserve her, and she could sing. My second crush was Angela Bassett and my crush started when she was in Waiting to Exhale. My third crush was Phylisa Rashād and I was about four when the show came out. So I have been liking pussy. She was just so fine and she was a working mom and wife, I loved that. She's probably the oldest I'll date, if only I could date all of these celebrities.

Now let's get back to my baby, Toni. She's so fine and she's all mine. And I'm all hers. We've been dating for about three years but we've been going steady. It has been the best three years of my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I just love her so much.

Suga Mama 😮‍💨-

She's ready for you 😫

Whewww!! Say less. She even holds her phone like an old woman— I LOVE IT!

                   Omwww! 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Let me get in this shower so I can go fuck my baby! You would think older women wouldn't have much stamina but sometimes Toni has more than me. I love that though, we be fucking all day and all night long. Once I came out of the shower I put on my gray Nike tech suit, the one that she likes. Then I sprayed some cologne on me and put on my chain. I put on my white air forces, grabbed my phone, and headed out of the house.

It took me less than ten minutes to arrive at Toni's house because I was speeding. I'm surprised that I didn't get pulled over by the cops. I parked in her driveway and got out of my car. I locked my car and headed to her door. Before I could knock, she opened it. I bit down on my bottom lip seeing what she had on. Toni didn't have on the clothes that she was wearing in the picture, instead, she had on one of my shirts. I could tell that she didn't have any underwear on because I could see her pussy peeking out a bit. Damn...

"Hi, baby." Her voice said catching my attention. I didn't speak, instead, I grabbed her waist, pulling her close to me. I gently grabbed her chin, pulling her into a passionate kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moaned. I felt Toni's hand rub my chest before it reached my dick. She put her hands inside of my boxers and stroked me. I sucked on her bottom lip and that's when Toni squeezed my dick. I pulled away and shook my head. She laughed and I quickly pecked her lips.

"I see that you've been missing me."

"You just don't know." I chuckled and hugged her. My hands rubbed her ass and she moaned. I slapped it and Toni jumped forward. I chuckled and looked down at her.

"Janet that hurts." She whined as I looked at her.

"Oh, but when I do it in bed I get a moan." Toni laughed and pulled away from my grip. She closed the door and grabbed my hand, leading me inside. I sat on the couch and she straddled me. I felt Toni's pussy directly on my dick and I groaned. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I missed you baby." Toni told me and I smiled widely.

"I missed you too love. I've been thinking about you all day." I told her truthfully and she blushed.

"I've been thinking about you too." Toni kissed my neck and whispered in my ear.

"I've been thinking about how your big dick fills me up and how my creams drip down on it. How I have you moaning my name because of my wet, tight pussy squeezing your dick... mmm. Your big dick deep inside of me, mm, I love it, Daddy." Toni began grinding on my dick as she kissed my ear. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She yelped and then laughed. I slapped her thigh and heard her lowly moan.

Once I got to her room, I threw Toni onto her bed and she smiled at me. She sat on the bed and began taking off my pants and boxers. I took off my shoes and slid my bottoms off of me. Next, I took off my sweater, leaving me in my wife beater. I took off Toni's shirt, revealing her breasts and the love marks that I left the other day. Toni stroked me and I bit down on my bottom lip.

"I want it in me, Daddy." She seductively said and I looked at her. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs open. I grabbed them, pulling Toni closer to the edge of the bed. I rubbed the tip of my dick up and down her wet slit and she let out low moans. I inserted Toni, feeling her walls immediately swallow me. I groaned and slowly thrust into her. I looked at her and spread her legs wider. I then leaned closer to her, slipping deeper into her. Toni loudly moaned and grabbed my shirt, holding me close.

"Uhhh, fuck." She whispered moaning into my ear and I bit down on my bottom lips. I sucked on her neck, marking my territory like always. Toni let out low moans as I pleased her. I unexpectedly flipped her over onto her stomach, pounding into her. Toni screamed as her ass collided with my waist. I saw her fist the sheets and I placed my hand on her waist.

"Fuck! Daddy!" I licked my lips and Toni arched her back some more. I slapped her ass and she loudly moaned into the sheets. Toni reached back to push my hands away but I slapped her hand. I felt Toni's walls squeeze around me again and I groaned. My hand reached down and I rubbed her clit in circles.

"Oh— Jan— baby!" She stuttered out and I chuckled.

"Yes love?" I taunted.

"Please!"

"Please what?" Toni shook her head and tried running away from me. I grabbed her by her waist and held her so she wouldn't run again.

"Where you going, baby?"

"I'm cumming daddy!" Toni moaned and I grabbed her ponytail. Her head was against my chest, causing me to dig deeper into her.

"You're cumming already baby?"

"Yesss! Ohh." I rose my brow and continued at my fast pace. Her body shook and soon her creams coated me. Toni immediately collapsed onto the bed and I chuckled. I bent down to her face and kissed her cheek,

"You know we aren't done yet babygirl."

***

After we finished going round after round, we showered, ate and now we're just chilling. I can tell that Toni is tired because she keeps talking, she does that.

"Baby..."

"Yes love?"

"Would you leave me for Phylicia Rashād?"

"Yes." I said without hesitation. Toni gasped and punched my arm.

"Ouch, girl. I just need one night with her and then I'll come back to you. Would you leave me for Drake?" She stayed silent and I chuckled.

"Exactly." I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. We both wore each other out and we're tired as can be.

I love my cougar woman...

***

Excuse any errors 🤓