Camp (Holy Trinity)

Beyoncé (17)
Onika (17)
Robyn (17)

Onika's POV
Queens

"Stop! I'm not going!" I yelled and pulled back with all my weight. My father twisted my arm and I screamed in pain. Why are they doing this to me? I'm their daughter...

"Onika! Stop it right now! You are going to that camp. It's going to help you." The camp that they are sending me to is a conversion camp. Since I'm a lesbian and they are Christian and Caribbean they won't accept me. No matter the religion I should still be accepted because I'm their child.

"Help! HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to the neighbors that were watching. They were no use. This is Queens and everyone minds their business. My father picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I beat his back and kicked my legs.

I really don't want to go to that camp to change who I am just to please my family. He put me in the car and I hit my head on the door.

"Bitch!" I said and kicked him in his stomach. I quickly rushed to the other side of the door, to try to get out, but I saw my mother standing there.

"Let me out! Let me out!" I screamed and began kicking the door. I heard a door slam indicating that my parents got in the car. I sat up and played with the steering wheel causing my father to swerve. Cars beeped behind him as he tried to regain control of the vehicle.

I hope we die!

Beyoncé's POV
Brooklyn

"Stop! I'm not gay anymore. That was an accident!" I begged my parents but they didn't listen. They found out that I was a lesbian a few weeks ago and ever since have been planning for me to go to this conversion camp. The camp is going to be filled with a bunch of people like me, lesbians which I think is stupid. Why are you sending your child to a conversion camp with a bunch of lesbians and she's a lesbian? It's a conversion camp! There's going to be no conversion if I'm a lesbian and the other girls are lesbians too.

"No, it wasn't an accident. I saw what I saw." They caught me giving one of my best friends, Kelly, some head. She wanted to know what it would feel like to get head from a female. Might I add it was good as hell. I had her screaming and creaming back to back. I licked my lips just imagining her creams on my face again.

"I'm not going! The fuck?! I gotta say it again?!"

"Watch your language." My father scolded and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you! Fuck ya wife! And fuck my language!" My mother grabbed my ears and dragged me to the car. She threw me in the backseat and I accepted my fate.

I hope there's going to be fine lesbians there.

Robyn's POV
Harlem

"No! Fuck that!"

"Get in the car, Rihanna!"

"No! Fuck that camp and fuck you!" I yelled to my mother. That conversion camp can kiss my ass. How do they think that they can change what I like? That's like telling Toni Braxton to stop singing sad songs. That ain't gon work, it's just not possible. I don't even know how long I'm going to be there but I feel like if I don't change, I'll be there longer.

"Being a lesbian is not a sin. If it were, God wouldn't make us that way."

Ate them up.

"God didn't do it. The demon did."

Oh my god. They kinda ate me up.

"Don't worry, god don't like ugly. You will be punished." Talking to your child like this is insane.