Flight (Beynika)

Rihanna pregnant!? She didn't even wait then six weeks— it's giving Mama K! MAMA K DUPEEEE!!

Beyoncé's POV
Friday
8:30 PM

Tomorrow is my baby girl's wedding. She's having it in Bali which her mother and I paid for. Even though she told us not to. Today, I'm flying out to Bali for her wedding which means that I'm going to see my ex-wife. Onika and I broke up a few years ago because she cheated on me. Well, she says that she didn't do anything with that girl but that girl has been wanting Onika for a while. Our marriage has been having problems before that so I just decided to end it. You know... end it before it gets worse or one of us gets hurt...

Jet Blue

I just arrived on the plane and I have a window seat. I love the window seat because I get to see the sky but, it's dark so I'm going to be scared. I looked around to see if anyone would be sitting next to me but I didn't see anyone yet. I hope the person who sits next to me does not stink, is not fat, or has a cranky baby. I hate that shit so bad.

I sighed and pulled out my phone, scrolling on Instagram. I liked a few posts from a few fan pages and I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh hell no." The person said causing me to look up. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

Onika's POV

I just got on the plane and I'm in seat b13. I looked around and saw a familiar person. As I got close I realized that my seat is right next to hers. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Oh hell no." I said and Beyoncé looked up at me rolling her eyes. Some of the rows have two seats and this is one of the rows. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her.

"Hello."

"Hi." She said clearing her throat. I immediately pulled out my phone and called Genesis. She answered on the third ring with her face all in her phone.

"Hello."

"Hi, momma."

"Hi, baby. Look who I'm sitting next to." I gave the phone to Beyoncé and she waved at our daughter.

"Oh, hi mommy. How did that happen?"

"Hi, baby and I know you did this. You paid for my ticket and probably your mothers too." She smiled showing her dimples.

"Oops

"Oops." Gen said covering her mouth.

"Genesis Piaget Maraj!"

"Ma I'm sorry! It was cheaper than booking two different flights. I think it would also be a good time to tell you guys that y'all are on the same flight coming back." She said and we both rolled our eyes.

"You guys are free to book separate flights... y'all rich." Genesis said and I laughed.

"Alright then."