Little Beyoncé (Holy Trinity)

Onika (28)
Robyn (28)
Beyoncé (25)

Nobody's POV

Today Onika and Robyn are going to punish their little/submissive, Beyoncé. She has been living with them for about six months and this will be her first punishment. The two of them caught Beyoncé playing with herself earlier in the day. Robyn and Onika left her home alone and she didn't know what time they were going to be back so she decided to kill time. When the couple came home, they were shocked to see Beyoncé looking at herself in the mirror while a dildo pleased her.

So, Robyn ordered her little one to go to the playroom and wait for her, naked. That's exactly what Beyoncé did. She stripped out of her day clothes and sat on the bed with her palms on her thighs. Onika soon came into the room and saw her little following instructions.

She smiled to herself and walked over to Beyoncé. She gently grabbed her littles neck and Beyoncé instantly looked at her daddy and licked her lips. Soon Robyn walked into the room and headed towards the wall with all of the toys.

"Do you know what you did wrong baby?" Onika asked and Beyoncé nodded.

"Yes, I was playing with myself without you guys."

"Exactly and you were looking at yourself in the mirror like the little slut that you are. Ain't that right?" She added and Beyoncé rapidly nodded.

"Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, Daddy." Robyn walked to the bed holding a few toys and a paddle. Beyoncé's eyes widen as she looked at the items in her mommy's hand. Robyn sat on the bed and swiftly placed Beyoncé over her lap.

"You're going to count and then thank me after each swat, okay?"

"Okay, Mommy." Robyn pulled the paddle away and then connected it with Beyoncé's light-colored ass. She jolted forward and gasped feeling the pain.

Whap!

"One, thank you, Mommy."

Whap!

"Two, t-thank you, Mommy."

Whap!

"Fuck! T-Three! Thank you, Mommy." Robyn stopped after a few more hits seeing Beyoncé's ass turning a light shade of red. Her fingers swiped over Beyoncé's slit, feeling her wetness on them. Beyoncé lowly moaned and bit down on her bottom lip. Onika got to Beyoncé's level and grabbed her neck, pulling her up a bit.

"Mmm, don't hide those sexy moans babygirl." Robyn then stuck her two middle fingers inside Beyoncé's tight wet pussy. She gasped as her mouth dropped. Onika grabbed her chin and smirked at her little getting pleased. She then pulled down her pants and her dick sprang out, almost hitting Beyoncé in the face. Beyoncé immediately wrapped her warm mouth around her daddy. She sucked her as her mommy pleased her.

This wasn't new to Beyoncé but the position was new. Onika moved closer to Beyoncé's face, her dick going down her throat. Robyn curved her fingers around her little causing her to moan around Onika's dick. She pulled away, flicking her tongue against Onika's tip. She groaned and placed her hand on top of Beyoncé's head.

"That's right baby." Robyn increased her pace causing Beyoncé to pull away and loudly moan.

"Ohh fuck Mommy!" Robyn smirked and slapped Beyoncé's ass. She yelped in pain and Onika shoved her back on her shaft. Beyoncé sucked her daddy's dick while keeping eye contact with her. She flattened her tongue, feeling her veins rub against them.

"Mm, you're so nasty." Soon Beyoncé came on Robyn's fingers and she pulled out. Onika noticed that Beyoncé had cum so she pulled away. Beyoncé whined but it was cut short when Onika threw her onto the bed. She got hovered over her and tightly grabbed her neck.

"You know that you're supposed to ask for permission so why didn't you?" Beyoncé didn't answer so Onika gently smacked her face and she gasped.

"I'm sorry!" She said and Robyn shook her head. She pinched her nipples and Beyoncé moaned.

"You aren't sorry." Robyn grabbed a long black dildo and ran it up and down her slit, getting it wet. Onika let go of Beyoncé's neck and got up from the bed. Robyn then shoved the toy inside Beyoncé causing her to loudly moan. Robyn then flipped Beyoncé over and thrust the toy into her. Beyoncé gripped the sheets and screamed out in pleasure. The toy repeatedly hit her spots and she felt herself about to orgasm again.

"You better ask this time."

"C-can I cum Mommy pleaseee?" Beyoncé begged and Onika objected. She rolled her eyes but of course, her daddy saw.

"You must want to be here all night." Onika and Robyn switched roles. Robyn pulled down her pants and got in front of Beyoncé, her pussy on display. She licked her lips as she eyes her mommy's wet pussy. Beyoncé placed her hands on Robyn's thighs and flattened her tongue on her mommy's clit. Robyn lowly moaned and Beyoncé began sucking on her mommy's wet clit. She used her fingers and stuck them inside Robyn. Her hips bucked and she threw her head back against the pillow.

Onika thrust the toy inside of her a little faster creating sloshing sounds. She smirked to herself. She loves the sounds of her submissive's wet pussy. Onika's thumb rubbed Beyoncé's asshole and soon inserted her. She gasped feeling a new type of pleasure. Onika occasionally moved her thumb feeling Beyoncé's tight asshole squeeze around it.

"Fuck Bey." Robyn moaned out when Beyoncé curved her fingers. The two digits were deep inside Robyn, repeatedly hitting her spot. Beyoncé's mouth slurped up her mommy's sweet nectar as it leaked out of her. She then picked her head up, loudly moaning.

"Daddy please!" Beyoncé moaned and began throwing her ass back against the toy. Onika smacked her submissive's ass and groaned watching it jiggle. Robyn sat up and kissed her little, tasting her juices on her lips and tongue. She licked the roof of Beyoncé's tongue and she moaned. She then sucked on Beyoncé's tongue, tugging on it. Robyn then pulled away from the kiss and grabbed her neck, stroking her thumb against her cheek.

"You want to cum baby?"

"Yesss mommy pleaseee!"

"Mmm, the slut wants to cum... should I let you?" Onika teased and Beyoncé nodded. She slipped the toy deeper inside of Beyoncé and her hips bucked. Robyn caught her before she could fall into the bed. Robyn reached down and rubbed Beyoncé's sensitive clit. Her eyes rolled back as her mouth dropped open.

"P-please!" She begged as her stomach tightened. Robyn nodded and Onika spoke.

"Mmhmm, cum for daddy you slut!" Robyn rubbed Beyoncé's clit faster and she squirted on her palm, the dildo, and the bed. She gasped feeling her juices leak out of her. Onika slowly pulled the toy out seeing more of her sweet juices leak out of her. She pulled her thumb out and her creams seeped out of her asshole. Robyn dropped her grip on Beyoncé's neck and she fell into the bed.

"Just a little break for you before we continue."

***

Excuse any errors 🤓