Missing you (Beynika)

Onika (3 & 25)
Beyoncé (26)

Onika's POV

I miss my daddy. She has been on a business trip since Monday and today is Friday! She needs to hurry up and come back. I'm a little but I haven't been in my little space that much since she left. It's because I only like to be in my little space when Daddy is here, although I am in it now. Also, I can't be in my little space and be home by myself because I'm a baby, but I'm in my little space now and Paulette, our maid, is here. She takes care of me when I'm in my little space and daddy isn't here.

Daddy is supposed to be back today but she isn't here yet. She better hurry up or else I'll be mad! Really mad!

Daddy 🐝- Hi Cookie, how's your day so far?

I smiled and picked up my iPad, texting Daddy back.

Not good! You need to come here! 😡

Daddy 🐝- Oh? I'm trying baby but remember I'm busy.

Yes, tell them your Cookie misses you. Now! 🤬

Daddy 🐝- Onika Tanya Maraj!

😳 sorry daddy. I just want you to come home.

Daddy 🐝- I know baby and I want to come home too but like I said I'm busy. I don't even know if I'm going to make it home tonight ☹️

But you the boss!

Daddy 🐝- I know I'm the boss but I have more work than anyone else.

I'm not gonna answer her cause I'm angry! I miss her. She should fire the people so she can come home.

Daddy 🐝- Did you eat lunch yet?

Daddy 🐝- Cookie I know you miss me and that you're upset at me but answer my messages.

Daddy 🐝
7 missed calls

Daddy 🐝- Okay, since you want to play, just wait until I get home.

Uh-oh

No wait! Sorry daddy! I'm sorry!

Daddy 🐝- Nope too late. Since you want to be mad, call me before you go to sleep tonight.

Daddy!
Sorry!
Come back!
DADDY!! 😤
I love you daddy 🥺

Daddy 🐝- I love you too Cookie.

I smiled. Daddy isn't really mad at me but I'm scared for when she comes home. After I finished eating chicken nuggets and fries for lunch, I went into Daddy's room to sleep. I should be in my room but I just miss her so much. I want to smell her when I sleep.

Beyoncé's POV

While I was texting Cookie I was on my jet coming back home. It's not surprising that she got upset that I wasn't home, I spoil her. That's my baby and I love her. But I meant what I said so she better be up when I get home. I thanked Julius as she opened the car door for me. I gave him two hundred dollars and he thanked me before driving off. I walked inside of the house and it was quiet. Onika is probably taking a nap and Paulette is most likely cleaning. I walked into the kitchen and saw her cleaning the stove.

"Paulette..." She turned around and smiled as she saw me. Paulette is in her early fifties and she has been working for me for about five years. That's about the same amount of time that I had Onika.

"Hola, puedes irte ahora."

(Hi you can leave now.)

"De acuerdo, cariño. Onika está tomando una siesta, terminaré de limpiar y luego me iré."