Miss you much (BeyNika)

A/N: Read my Joni book pls. It's a sequel, so read the first one if you haven't 😊

Beyonce is 5'2 and Nicki is 5'7

Beyoncé (38)
Onika (36)

Beyoncé's POV
9:25 PM

Shot like an arrow through my heart
That's the pain I feel, I feel whenever we're apart...

Janet Jackson's Miss you much played on the radio as I was washing the dishes. It's like the radio knew that I was missing my wife. Onika was supposed to be here three hours ago! I miss my baby and she needs to come home now.

She went to New Orleans to perform at the Essence Festival but that show was two damn days ago! I sent the kids to my mother's house because I thought that she was going to come home and I was going to get some, but she ain't here. Imma deal with her yella ass when she comes.

***

11:15 PM

I got out of the shower a few moments ago and I'm getting in bed now. Onika didn't even call me saying that she wasn't going to be home tonight, or that she was going to be late.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't care. I cut out the light, put my phone on the nightstand, and got under the covers. Onika can stay in New Orleans if she wants...

I was literally asleep for a few minutes and then my phone decided to ring. I picked it up looking at who was calling and it was Onika. Should I not answer just to be petty? No, I'm gonna answer. I answered the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, why can't I see you?"

See me? I pulled the phone from my ear and realized that it was a FaceTime call. I turned down the brightness a little bit cause Onika's background is bright.

"Oh, I didn't realize it was a FaceTime call. I was half asleep when you called." I said and she nodded.

"Oh okay. Baby, I don't think I can make it home tonight. There's a bad storm here and the jet can't fly since the pilot can't see properly..." I pouted as if she could see me but she couldn't since I was in the dark, and my phone was facing the ceiling.

"Baby, are you pouting?"

"No— yes. I just miss you so so so much baby. I haven't seen you in almost a year." I said being dramatic and she chuckled. I picked the phone up and put my face in the camera.

"It's only been about five days."

"I know but it feels like a year. I miss you, baby."

"I know honey and I miss you too. I'm going to show you the storm so you don't think I'm lying." Onika said and flipped the camera showing me the storm. I mean, the storm did look bad, the trees and bushes were moving a lot.

"Oh okay, well when do you think you will be back?" I asked hoping she would say tomorrow.

"I don't know. The news said that the storm will last about two days..." I dramatically sighed.

"Can't you drive down here baby?" I whined. I literally miss Onika so much.

She laughed, "Baby you miss me that much?"

"Yes, I do! I need my wife home!"

"Hmm, grab the kid that looks like me and have them sleep next to you..."

"I sent them to Mama's house cause I thought you were coming home."

"Damn, now I feel bad."

"You should..." I rolled my eyes and she sighed. I wasn't mad at her, I'm just mad at the situation... okay maybe I am a little mad at her.