Maid (Rihyoncé)

Robyn (23)
Beyoncé (25)

Nobody's POV

Kneeling onto the kitchen floor, Robyn dipped the sponge into the soap and water mixture. She then squeezed it so that the excess liquid could escape and then she placed it onto the floor. She scrubbed the area clean before moving to another area. Robyn works for the multi-millionaire, Beyoncé, who owns 10 businesses, 7 restaurants, 2 clubs, 1 hotel, and 1 fashion company. Every week Beyoncé has her cleaning the house so that it is sparkling and shiny. Within the week Robyn also cleans so that on the particular day, there isn't much to do.

She already cleaned the windows so that if it were to drip, it would happen on the dirty floor. Robyn looked at her watch and saw that it was nearing eight and Beyoncé would be home soon. She can't wait to go home... well her home isn't far. In fact, she lives in Beyoncé's guest house which is good because she can always be at work on time and she doesn't pay rent. She works for her stay. Robyn leaned over a bit to get a spot that she missed in the corner of the kitchen.

Just then, Beyoncé walked into her home and closed the door behind her. She took off her heels because she knew that Robyn was cleaning. She didn't want to track dirt into her house. Beyoncé walked in and stopped in her tracks when she saw Robyn wearing her maid outfit. Her body leaned forward as she cleaned the floor. With each movement, her skirt rose revealing a bit of her ass. Robyn only had on a thong under outfit but Beyoncé couldn't see that. Beyoncé licked her lips and smirked to herself. Feeling a presence behind her, Robyn turned around and was met with Beyoncé watching her.

"Oh, hi. I'm almost done cleaning and I made dinner. It's in the second kitchen." Robyn spoke and Beyoncé nodded.

"Thank you, I'm not hungry right now. After you finish cleaning I would like for you to meet me in my office for your pay."

"Yes, Ms. Knowles."

Beyoncé chuckled, "Robyn you have been working for me for almost five years, Beyoncé is fine, okay?"

"Okay, Ms.— Beyoncé." Beyoncé smiled and headed up the stairs into her office. She took off her blazer and hung it up on the coat rack. She sat down on her chair and pulled out her computer. Beyoncé replied to a few emails while waiting for her employee. About thirty minutes later Robyn walked in. It took her a while to finish cleaning the floor because she trapped herself in a corner. She had to let the floor properly dry before walking, she didn't want to dirty it again. Robyn closed the door behind her and walked to Beyoncé's desk.

"Oh before you sit, could you grab me that book from the top shelf, please? I really need it." Robyn nodded and got up. She walked over to the bookshelf and reached her arm up. Her dress rose above her cheeks, this time revealing the black thong she wore. Beyoncé licked her lips as she eyed Robyn's plump ass. Grabbing the book she walked to Beyoncé's desk and handed it to her.

"Thank you." Beyoncé said and went back to working. She didn't even use the book. Robyn leaned against her desk and watched Beyoncé work.

"Are you working?" Robyn asked just above a whisper and Beyoncé nodded.

"Oh, I thought after you come home you don't work again."

"The day is never finished when you own twenty-one buildings and have over one thousand employees." Robyn just nodded. She continued looking at Beyoncé while she worked. Beyoncé looked so focused and her features stood out to her.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Oh no just— never mind." Robyn blushed. She can't believe that she just got caught staring at her boss.

"That outfit you have on is way too small for you."

"It is? I haven't noticed."

"Yeah, when you reached for that book I so happened to see..." Beyoncé spoke as she leaned back into her office chair.