Mommy Nicki (Beynika)

I just released a ToniFace book if y'all still read that ship...

Beyoncé (22)
Onika (25)

Nobody's POV

"Yessss eat mommy's pussy just like that." Onika moaned as her sub's tongue explored her plump pussy. Her hand landed on Beyoncé's head and pushed her deeper into her soaking core. Beyoncé gladly accepted this position and engulfed her mommy into her mouth. Onika gasped, throwing her head back as Beyoncé's tongue lapped up her juices. She swallowed them and moaned at how good her mommy tasted.

"Ohh baby you eat so good!" Onika gritted through her teeth. Beyoncé took control and slipped her two fingers inside of her mommy. She began pumping them inside of her, feeling her walls trap her fingers. Onika loudly moaned and Beyoncé sucked on her slit. Her legs shook as her orgasm neared. Onika shook her head and pushed Beyoncé away, denying her orgasm. Beyonce sighed and looked at her mommy. Onika then grabbed Beyoncé's hand and sucked her fingers rid of her juices. She then grabbed her into a passionate kiss and Beyoncé's hands held her body up. Onika took her hand and slipped them into Beyoncé's boxers. She pulled away from their kiss and watched the faces Beyoncé made when she stroked her. She pulled Beyoncé out of her boxers and licked her lips at Beyoncé's thick dick.

"It's so big for mommy." Onika whispered and stroked her faster but gently. Beyoncé threw her head back and bit down on her bottom lip.

"You look so sexy baby, moaning for me love. Does it feel good?" Onika taunted and Beyoncé rapidly nodded her head.

"Yess Mommy! Fuck it feels so good." Beyoncé moaned and her dick throbbed in Onika's palm. Onika bit down on her bottom lip as pre cum dripped out of her submissive's dick. Onika looked down at her chest as little droplets fell onto her body.

"Kiss me." Her hand fell onto the back of Beyoncé's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Beyoncé gladly accepted and Onika's thumb grazed her tip. Beyoncé moaned into her mommy's mouth and Onika slipped her tongue into her mouth. Veins formed in Beyoncé's dick as she prepared for her orgasm to arrive. Onika sucked on her bottom lip and took it with her as she broke their kiss.

"Uhhh fuck mommy! I'm gonna cum!" She exclaimed and Onika shook her head. She softly slapped Beyoncé's face and gripped her neck. Beyoncé whimpered and made eye contact with her mommy.

"No, you know the rules. Ask, beg like the little slut you are." Onika demanded and Beyoncé followed.

"Shit mommy! Can I cum, please? Please mommy. I—I, oh my god! I wanna cum for you, Mommy! Mmm fuck! Fuckkk!"

"Good girl. You can cum now baby, cum all over Mommy." Onika jerked her little faster and soon her cum was pouring out of her. The two of them groaned as Beyoncé's white substance coated Onika's perky boobs and stomach.

"Oh god mommy!"

"You're being such a good girl for mommy, mmm... Such a good girl. All of your cum on mommy." Onika moaned as she used her finger to swipe up some of Beyoncé's cum. She wiped it on her tongue and then pulled Beyoncé into a nasty kiss. Her tongue flicked against Beyoncé's and they both moaned.

"Hmm, mommy." Beyoncé whimpered and Onika pecked her face. She flipped them over so that Beyoncé was on her back. She then crawled to Beyoncé's face and sat her pussy right on it. Beyoncé's hand held her mommy's waist as she began sucking on her juicy pussy. Moans flew out of Onika's mouth as her submissive pleased her with her tongue.

"Mmmhh uhhh." Her hand gripped the headboard and she felt her denied orgasm arriving. She tried to sit up but Beyoncé held her mommy down. She could lay there for hours while eating her out. She just tastes so good and Beyoncé doesn't care if her jaw locks.

"I'm— cum— oh god."

"Beg." Beyoncé mumbled but Onika heard her clearly. The dominant side quickly left her body as she begged to cum.

"Pleaseeee baby! I wanna cum all over your face. Please let me cum for you, baby!" She grunted and Beyoncé slapped her ass. Onika's juices squirted out of her almost drowning her lover beneath her. Beyoncé didn't let up though. She continued sucking her clit and her juices dripped down Beyoncé's chin. Onika's hand slapped Beyoncé's but she gripped her waist tighter.

"Fuckkk meeee!" She cried out and gently bounced on Beyoncé's face. She let out moans when her juices leaked out of her. Beyoncé's tongue cleaned her mommy up, not letting a drop of her nectar go to waste. Beyoncé let Onika go and she plopped down onto the bed. Beyoncé chuckled and rubbed Onika's legs.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, honey?" Onika whispered as her eyes closed.

"Can I feel you? I wanna feel you gripping my dick while you squirt all over me. I wanna feel my dick being pressed up against your spot while you squirm underneath me... can I?" She opened Onika's legs and tapped her dick against her clit, "Can I Mommy, please?"

"Of course, you can baby." Onika spoke with a smile and Beyoncé instantly slipped in. She groaned as her mommy's warm pussy wrapped around her dick. "Mmph! Fuck!" Onika moaned as her littles dick plunged in and out of her.

"Mm, mommy it's so wet."

"Only for you baby, you love it." She moaned out and Beyoncé nodded,

"Yesss I love it, mommy. Is it mine mommy?"

"Yes baby, is that dick mine?"

"Mmhmm yes Mommy, you know that already." Her dick hit her mommy's spot and just like she said, she began squirting. Onika threw her head back as her juices shot out of her. Beyoncé went faster and Onika's moans increased.

"Fuck! Shit baby!" Her toes curled and her legs opened wider. Beyoncé slipped deeper and continually hit her spot. Onika began screaming and she never stopped squirting. Her pussy became sensitive and she had to push Beyoncé away. She looked at Beyoncé and bit down on her bottom lip. "Ohhh fuck! Why—" She got cut off when Beyoncé slipped back inside of her.

"Mmm so tight and warm. I love it when you squirt for me, mommy." Beyoncé purred and continued stroking her mommy. Onika panted and gripped her littles waist. Beyoncé held her mommy's thigh and she slipped deeper inside of her. "Fuck mommy." She whimpered as Onika began cumming on her dick. She bit down on her bottom lip as Onika milky creams coated her. Onika's walls clenched around her littles dick and whined.

"Babyyyy! Uhhh oh god."

"Oh, how the tables turned." Beyoncé joked and Onika slightly smiled. She then grabbed Beyoncé by her neck and spoke.

"I can dom you if I wanted... but I love the way you fuck me."

"I love the way I fuck you too." Her hands landed on Onika's books and she held them while stroking her faster. Their skin clapped together and their moans echoed off of the wall. Beyoncé bit down on her bottom lip while eyeing her mommy. She moaned as she began cumming inside of her, painting her walls white. The force of her orgasm caused Onika to orgasm too.

"Uhhh fuck!" They moaned at the same time. Beyoncé pulled out and the rest of her cum landed on Onika's pussy. Her fingers then rubbed her pussy and she lowly moaned. She slipped her fingers inside and pushed Onika's creams out. She then pulled her fingers out and brought them up to her mouth. Onika opened her mouth and sucked on her littles fingers. Beyoncé moaned and pulled her fingers out of Onika's mouth. She leaned over and licked her mommy's tongue.

"Mmm, you taste so good." They both moaned and then chuckled.

***

Excuse any errors 🤓