Roommates (Holy Trinity)

Nobody's POV

Onika was awoken by loud moans. She sucked her teeth and rolled over in bed. It should be illegal to have sex in dorms, she thought to herself. She looked across the room to see if her roommate Beyoncé was in her bed but she wasn't.

"She probably went to that party..." Nicki mumbled as she closed her eyes and attempted to go back to sleep.

"Fuck Robyn!" She heard somebody yell.

"I know Robyn don't got nobody in here." Nicki said. Robyn was her and Beyoncé's roommate. Her father pays for the dorm so she has her own space, so Nicki didn't know why she was having sex in her and Beyoncé's bathroom.

"Bey shut up before you wake up Onika." She heard Robyn tell Beyoncé and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my goodness." She whispered. Onika couldn't believe that her roommates were having sex.

Beyoncé's POV

I chuckled.

"I think she woke up." I said. Robyn and I weren't even having sex. I mean we have done that a few times but this time we wanted to do it with Onika. We big freaks like that. Onika ain't innocent either, I've heard her masturbating before. She probably masturbating right now.

"Do you think she doing what I think she doing?" Robyn whispered to me and I nodded.

"Yup. I'm going out first." I slowly opened the door and saw her playing with herself. Onika had her legs wide while her fingers penetrated her walls. Her slickness coated her fingers and I hit my lip. Definitely a slight to see.

I quietly walked to her, without her noticing and placed my hand on top of her. She jumped up but relaxed when she realized it was me. I took Nika's fingers and put them in my mouth. She tastes so sweet, that's probably from all the fruit she eats.

"Beyoncé..." She said as I licked her fingers clean. I rose to her face and passionately kissed her lips. While kissing her I saw Robyn come over and she ripped Onika's nightgown shirt open. I saw her pinch Onika's hard nipples with her two hands and she moaned into our kiss. I took my hand and stuck my two middle fingers in her. She broke our kiss and loudly moaned. I looked at Robyn and she smirked.

"You can be as loud as you want. Nobody can hear us..."

Robyn had soundproof walls installed in this dorm room during spring break. We had this threesome planned for a while now. I drilled my fingers faster into Onika and her walls tightened them. I bit my lip and I saw Robyn kiss Onika. Mmm, that just made me so wet.

"Beyoncé..."

"Cum Onika." Robyn used one of her hands to rub her clit and her legs shook.

"Mmm." Robyn groaned and soon Onika was creaming on my fingers. Once she was done I pulled my fingers out and tasted her juices. Robyn bent down and cleaned Onika up, causing her to orgasm again.

I laid down on the bed and Onika hovered over me. She took off my pajama shorts and spread my legs open.

"So pretty." She said before matching her mouth on my clit. I moaned at the unexpected feeling and placed my hand on her head.

Robyn's POV

While Onika was eating Beyoncé out, I pulled took my pants off, and stroked my hard member. I got behind Onika and pushed myself into her.

"Fuck!" She moaned and I smirked. I grabbed her waist and began pounding into her. I know she probably can concentrate right now but she's doing a good job.

"Oh my god Oni..." I heard Beyoncé moan as Onika slurped on her pussy. I threw my head back as Nicki's walls swallowed my dick whole. Damn, she feels so good.

"I'm cumminggg!" After a few more strokes from Nicki's mouth, Beyoncé released her orgasm. She got up on her knees and pulled Onika into a breathtaking kiss. Nicki then threw her ass back on me and I get myself about to cum all in her shit. I grabbed her ponytail and kept her steady, letting her feel all of me.

"Robynnnn!"

"Cum Nika." I rubbed her clit sending her over the edge. Her walls tightened sending me over the edge too.

"Shit girl." I said as we came at the same time. I pulled out and our juices dripped onto the bed. I then laid down and Onika sat on my face. I felt Beyoncé straddle my lap before she sat on my dick. This is what heaven must feel like.

Nobody's POV

Onika's face had a good view of Beyoncé's face and big boobs as she rode Robyn. Rob then slapped Nicki's ass watching it jiggle.

"Mmm, ass so fat." Rob slowly ran her index finger down Nicki's slit and she shivered.

"Rob..."

"It's a whole ocean back here." Nicki giggled but it was quickly replaced with a moan as Robyn sucked harshly her hard clit.

"Shit!" Robyn's head game was A1. Between her and Beyoncé, she didn't who was better. Rob then grabbed Nicki's ass cheeks, getting a better taste.

Beyoncé bounced up and down on Robyn as her boobs bounced in Onika's face. She grabbed one of her boobs and latched onto it causing Beyoncé to let out a moan.

"Mmhmm." Rob stuck her tongue deep inside Nicki and she yelped releasing Beyoncé's boob.

"Fuck Robyn!" She ignored her and replaced her tongue with her two long fingers.

"Ride that shit Yoncé, don't stop."

"Mm fuck! I- shit!" Nicki was speechless. This type of pleasure was new to her. Rob moved her fingers faster, creating sloshing sounds. Next, she placed her mouth back on Nicki's clit as her fingers were still doing work.

"Robyn... shit!" Nicki moved her lower body against her face, increasing the pleasure.

"Robyn I'm about to cum." Beyoncé moaned and she removed her mouth from Onika.

"Wait for me, baby." Rob said and Beyoncé nodded, riding her faster.

"Rob fuck!" Her fingers curved inside Onika and instantly hit her g-spot.

"Oh my gosh..."

"Cum." She said to both of them and soon, the throuople orgasmed at the same time.

"Fuck!"

***

Excuse any errors 🤓