Swinger's Club (Holy Trinity)

Onika (26)
Beyoncé/ Honey (21)
Robyn (23)

Nobody's POV
Erotica city

Onika and Robyn walked into a crowded swingers club. The club has been up for a couple of months but it's already popular. The inside of the club has strippers dancing and the led lights are on a blue purple-ish color. Soft music played as the dancers danced for the male and female audience.

Love, sensual physical love
Is waiting here for you
When you unleash my desire

Onika and Robyn took a seat in a private section. In front of them is a stripper that's dancing. Behind her on the wall, is her stage name written in cursive. Honey, it read in bright yellow led lights. She is wearing a lingerie set that matches the color of her name.

Love, stroke me so gently, my love
I love it when you, mmh
When you release my desire

Love, stroke me so gently, my loveI love it when you, mmhWhen you release my desire

She seductively licked her cherry-coated lips while looking at the two. Beyoncé then swayed her body to the beat of the song while continuing to watch Onika and Robyn. She loves to watch them while she dances. It turns her on sometimes. Onika and Robyn and regulars in the club but they just watch, not partaking in the swingers' activities. The song changed to a more hype beat and the girls started twerking.

Shake it like a salt shaker
Tremble like a vibrator
Shake it like a salt shaker
Tremble like a vibrator

The men in the club cheered and started throwing more money on the stage. Some of the women threw some money too. Robyn licked her lips as she watched Beyoncé shake her big ass.

(Mmm mmm mmm we must stay focused. 😭😭 and I've never been to a club before so idk what songs they are playing. I tried my best 😭😭)

***

Beyoncé's POV

I rushed to my room after leaving the stage. Every girl that strips at this club has a room so that they can do their hygiene. I think it's nice. I was so sticky and dirty from the men showering me with champagne. Like what do they gain from that? But I did make about 2K after only being on stage for about an hour.

I grabbed my towel and headed to the shower. I took off my lingerie and turned on the water. Once it was at the temperature I liked, I went in, wetting my body.

Robyn and Onika... they come into this club every other weekend and just watch me dance. I mean this is a swingers club so why don't they participate? Their just wasting their time by coming here.

***

Once I got dressed and dried my hair, I left my room to go by the bar. A few men whistled at me as I walked by. I have on a short black sparkly dress with some heels. The dress was super short that if I bent over everything would be out on display.