The First Lady pt. 2 (Rihyoncé)

Beyoncé (27)
Robyn (24)

Nobody's POV

"Fuck Beyoncé!" Robyn loudly moaned as Beyoncé's two fingers plunged deep into her tight wet pussy. The two of them were in Beyoncé's office. Robyn originally came in there to tell Beyoncé about her meeting but once Beyoncé saw what she was wearing, things went left. Robyn was wearing a pink pencil skirt with a white top. She didn't have on any underwear so when she bent over to pick up the papers she purposely dropped, Beyoncé saw her pink lips peeking at her.

"Next time you will put on underwear right?" Beyoncé taunted and Robyn nodded her head. Beyoncé curved her fingers inside of her lover instantly attacking her spot. Robyn gasped and gripped the desk that she's currently bent over.

"Yes! Yes, daddy!" She moaned and Beyoncé smirked. The two of them have been going on dates since their kiss. They have been taking things slow so that the media wouldn't notice. The two of them have always been close so the media doesn't really suspect anything.

A knock on the door interrupted the two of them but Beyoncé never stopped. Robyn gasped again and Beyoncé smirked.

"Who is it?!" Beyoncé called out waiting for the other person to respond.

"It's Ashley. I'm looking for Robyn, we're supposed to be going out for lunch before the meeting.

"Robyn answer her..." Beyoncé lowly said.

"Uh-uh, j-just go without meee!"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes just go. Go!" Robyn stuttered and Beyoncé chuckled.

"Okay!" Ashley said from the other side and then walked away. Beyoncé bit down on her bottom lip and dug her fingers deeper.

"Ohh fuck!" Robyn loudly moaned as her lovers fingers pleased her. She gripped the desk tighter as her eyes rolled back. Robyn's mouth dropped as she panted, feeling her orgasm near. Her walls squeezed Beyoncé's fingers and she nodded.

"Mmhmm, that pussy about to cum for me, huh?"

"Yesss! Please let me cum." Beyoncé smacked her ass and Robyn yelped. Beyoncé then gripped her lovers hair, holding it tight in her hand.

"Ohhh, baby!"

"Cum for me sweetheart." Robyn's body shook as she came on Beyoncé's fingers. She screamed out in pleasure feeling her sweet juices leak out of her. Beyoncé slowed down letting Robyn ride out her orgasm. She bit down on her bottom lip hearing her lovers pants. Beyoncé pulled her fingers out and sucked them dry. Beyoncé then bent down and kissed Robyn's ear.

"We have a meeting in five minutes, clean up yourself, and then meet me in the room." Beyoncé said leaving her in her office all alone. Robyn sighed and lifted herself off the counter. She groaned as her foot set onto the floor. Her legs were sore from being left open.

She pulled her skirt down and walked toward the door. Robyn almost fell to the floor after the first step. She was going to be limping throughout the whole day. She rolled her eyes and whispered to herself,

"Fuck you Beyoncé."

"When?" Beyoncé questioned startling her a bit. She looked at the door and saw Beyoncé standing there.

"Do you need help?" She asked trying not to laugh at her lover attempting to walk.

"Help would be nice." Robyn sarcastically replied and Beyoncé unexpectedly picked her up. Robyn's eyes went wide as Beyoncé carried her to the room where the meeting was held. She sat Robyn down in a chair as Ashley stared at them.

"Why was she carrying you, Rob?"

"I um, I hurt my leg. Yeah, I hit it on her desk."

"Mm, well maybe you should take the rest of the day off if it's hurting you so bad that you can't walk."

"No, I'll be fine in the next hour."

***

Robyn's POV

I hopped out of my twenty-minute shower and sighed. My legs feel a bit better but they still hurt. Before I left, Beyoncé decided to fuck me again. Of course, I let her. I heard Beyoncé chuckle behind me and I looked at her.

"Why are you always chuckling?"

"Cause you're funny. Always limping."

"Cause of you. Next time imma fuck you until your pussy falls off."

"Ohhh, when?" Her nasty ass and we just came out of the shower too. We got dressed and then headed downstairs. She sat down on the counter as I cooked for us. We all know she can't cook to save her life.

"What are you making love?"

"A bunch of Bajan dishes; fish cakes, sweet plantain, curry chicken, and roti."

"Mmm, that sounds good. Do you need help?"

I laughed, "Not at all." After making our food, I plated it and we ate. While we were eating, we watched a few reruns of 9-1-1. After eating, Beyoncé washed the dishes even though I insisted. She said because I cooked, she'll wash the dishes. I came up behind her and kissed her cheek. She blushed and I smiled.

"I have you blushing baby?"

"Always..." Beyoncé soon finished the dishes and we went to the couch. She straddled my lap and placed kisses on my neck. I bit down on my bottom lip and ran my hand up and down her thigh.

"Fuck me, daddy." Beyoncé whispered into my ear and I rose my brow. She didn't have any underwear on under her shirt so my fingers slipped right in. She moaned and threw her head back.

Beyoncé gently rode my finger and I slipped another one in. My fingers stroked her gently, feeling her walls squeeze around them. My thumb rubbed her clit and she loudly moaned.

"Oh fuck Robyn!" I moved my fingers faster and her juices leaked into them. I looked up at her and her head dropped looking at me. I palmed her ass and she yelped out in pleasure. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around me and then kissed my lips. I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth and she sucked on it. I curved my fingers in her, attacking her stop. She moaned into our kiss and then pulled away, loudly moaning.

"I'm fucking cumming!" Beyoncé moaned again and I moved my fingers faster, chasing her orgasm. My other hand grabbed her neck and gently squeezed it.

"You gon cum for daddy right?"

"Yes— fuck!"

"Oh my goodness!" I heard Beyoncé's mother say. How the fuck?! I quickly pulled my fingers out and Beyoncé's eyes widened.

"Mama?! How did you— when?"

"I see how you get down Bey. I'll be in my car, go ahead and finish." Tina said and left Beyoncé's house.

Embarrassing...

"I don't even want to finish anymore." Beyoncé said and got up to go upstairs. I sucked on my fingers tasting Beyoncé.

"Mmm so sweet."

"Nasty!"

***

Excuse any errors 🤓