Trapped pt. 2 (Holy Trinity)

Beyoncé
Robyn
Onika

Beyoncé's POV

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I heard Onika loudly moan out when I walked into the house. Robyn had her pinned against the wall and their backs were turned toward me. They couldn't see me but I could.

"Cum for daddy baby." Robyn said and Onika's body began shaking. I looked down and saw her squirting onto the floor. I took a deep breath and closed my legs. Onika moaned louder but Robyn never stopped, causing her to wet the floor some more.

"Shit daddy!" She moaned and that's when Robyn began to slow down. She pulled her fingers out and I heard her sucking on them. She turned Nicki around and kissed her. I licked my bottom lip and breathed hard. My clit is throbbing right now, it's causing some pain. Onika pulled away from the kiss and opened her eyes, seeing me at the door.

"Damn..." Was all that I could say. Robyn turned around and smirked at me.

"H-hi mommy." Onika stuttered as she leaned against the wall, struggling to stand up. I walked over to her, careful not to slip on her wet substance.

"You were being bad for daddy?" She looked at Robyn and then looked at me. She slowly nodded and I rose my brow. She knew to speak when spoken to.

"Y-yes, I was being bad."

"Mm, you already know what to do then." Onika nodded her head and made her way upstairs, to the red room. I looked at Robyn and she smirked at me. I grabbed her hand and placed it between my legs. Her fingers rubbed me through my underwear and I lowly moaned.

"Me watching you guys turned me on..." I said and she chuckled.

"I know that baby." Robyn rubbed me faster and I bit my bottom lip.

"L-let's go in the room and g-give her a punishment." I pushed Robyn's hand away and headed upstairs. When I got to the room, Onika was on her knees and her arms were behind her back. She was naked giving me a good view of her breasts. Robyn came into the room a few seconds after me and walked over to the shelf, collecting a few toys. I walked over to Onika and her eyes followed me.

"You know since you were being bad for daddy, you are going to get a punishment?"

"Y-yes, I'm sorry mommy."

"Don't apologize to me, you have to say that to daddy." Onika took a deep breath and spoke,

"I'm sorry daddy."

"Mmhmm." Robyn said and Onika then looked at me again. She had fear written all over her face. I smirked and ran my hand up and down her body. My hands got in between her legs and I felt her wetness coat them. I gently grabbed her neck and she let out a whimper. I shoved my fingers inside of her and her juices dripped down my fingers. Onika is definitely our own personal waterfall. Robyn soon walked over to us and she attached nipple clamps to Onika's body. I plunged my fingers faster and she began moaning louder.

"Mmm, mommy! Please." She begged and I smirked. I soon pulled my fingers out and flipped her over. Robyn pulled down her pants and slowly inserted her. Onika clutched the sheets as Robyn pounded her. I took off my work clothes and got in the bed in front of Onika. She licked her lips when she saw my pussy in front of her face.

"You're going to eat my pussy like a good little slut, you hear me?" I ordered and grabbed her chin. She rapidly nodded before latching her mouth on my clit. I bit down on my bottom lip as her tongue explored me. She moaned into my pussy and I shuddered.

"Fuck babygirl." I whispered and she continued to lick me. Her tongue swirled around my clit and I moaned louder. She picked her head up and used her fingers to pleasure me instead. Our eyes locked and she furrowed her brows.

"D-daddy fuck!" She moaned and I clenched around her fingers. Her moans are so sexy. Onika stuck a third finger into me as her other hand rubbed my clit. I fisted the sheets and threw my head back.

"C-cum mommy." Onika said and that's exactly what I did. My legs trembled as I milked her fingers. She bent down and licked me clean.

***

Onika hovered over my face as Robyn pounded into me. I sucked on Nicki's clit and she tightly grabbed my head. Onika rolled her waist around my face and let out low whimpers.

"Mommy, uhh!" Robyn's thumb circled around my clit a few times and I moaned into Nicki's pussy. Robyn went deeper into me and I opened my legs wider. I smacked Nicki's ass and she jolted forward.

"Y'all so sexy." I heard Robyn say.

"T-thank you, daddy." Onika stuttered. Her walls clenched around my tongue and I sucked her faster. She whimpered and attempted to get up but I squeezed her waist tighter. Robyn increased her pace and I tried to close my legs but she opened them back.

"Uhh, mommy! I—" Onika inaudibly moaned.

"Cum." Robyn said to the both of us and we wasted no time milking each other. I sucked Onika clean, sending her into her third orgasm for the night. Robyn pulled out and I felt my juices leaking out of me. Onika got up from my face and crawled over to Robyn.

"Lay down daddy." She said and I moved out of the way so Robyn could lie down. I stroked her big long dick and it got hard again. I played with her tip and she let out a low groan.

"Mommy and I are going to please you, daddy..." Onika told her and I smirked. I placed my mouth over Robyn's dick, sucking her. I put her all the way in my mouth and got back up, leaving a string of saliva. She groaned again and Onika came over, teasing her tip. I sucked on Robyn's balls and this time she moaned.

"Fuck." Onika put Robyn in her mouth, sucking her. While she did that, I stroked what she couldn't fit in her mouth. I looked at Robyn and saw her biting her lip. Onika then picked her head up and we both stroked our daddy. I felt Robyn's veins in my hand, making me get wet all over again. She throbbed in my hand and I knew she wanted to nut.

"Shit."

"I know you want to nut daddy." I seductively told her.

"Don't hold out on us. Give it to us daddy." Nicki added. We stroked Robyn faster and she soon nutted on our hands and breasts. It went everywhere.

"Fucking hell!" She moaned and Onika licked her lips tasting her. I let go of Robyn and pulled Onika into a kiss, mixing Robyn's kids around. I pulled away and licked down her chest, tasting Robyn.

We're going to be at this all night...

***

Excuse any errors 🤓