Meeting Again Pt. 2 (Joni)

What's all that movement??

P.S. if this becomes an actual book, I might change the Naliyah's face claim and if y'all didn't know or realize, Janet SLANGINGGG 🍆

Janet's POV
Toni's residence

"Momma, can we call mommy now?" I know you guys are probably wondering how I got the keys to Toni's house, well Toni didn't slick

"Momma, can we call mommy now?" I know you guys are probably wondering how I got the keys to Toni's house, well Toni didn't slick. She had the keys under the welcome mat. That is so common.

"Sure." After we arrived at Toni's house, I ordered pizza for us because I didn't feel like cooking. We had dinner and then I bathed her and now we're laying in her bed. I also took a shower while she was watching tv. I was now wearing Toni's clothes. Hopefully, she won't mind. I dialed Toni's number and she answered on the second ring.

"Hi, mommy."

"Hi, baby. Are you having fun with momma?"

"Yeah, she's more fun than you."

Damn. I laughed and I saw Toni shake her head.

"I did not tell her to say that." I said trying not to laugh again.

"Whatever is that my shirt?"

"Actually, I gave you that shirt so it's still mine."

"Anyways, I love you Naliyah. Have a good night."

"I lobe you too mommy." She kissed the phone and I smiled. I kissed Naliyah good night and left her room.

"How is your arm?" I asked as I made my way to the guest room. I'm not sure if she would like me to sleep in her bed.

"It's good, I'm not feeling any pain."

"That's good." We talked on the phone for a while before she started getting tired.

"Toni..."

"Hmm?"

"Go to sleep, I know that you're tired."

"I'm not tired."

Why does she think I don't know her like I know my alphabet?

"Yes, you are. Goodnight Toni."

"Goodnight Janet." A few moments later I heard light snores coming from her.

I'm not tired my ass...

The next morning

"Momma we go get mommy today?" Naliyah asked as I put on her shoes.

"Mmhmm."

"And she stay?"

"Yes, she'll stay." I picked her up and took her to my car. I got a car seat for her from one of Toni's other cars.

"Otay." We headed to the hospital to go and get Toni.

Cedars Sinai

"Good morning, I'm here to see Toni Braxton."

"Okay, we moved her to room 133." I nodded and made my way to Toni's room. I opened the door and Toni was laying in bed watching tv.

"Mommy!" Naliyah exclaimed and she ran to the bed.

"Hi princess. Hi Janet."

"Momma up please." I picked her up and sat her on the bed.

"Mommy we take you home?"

"Yup, I'm never coming back here." Toni said and I chuckled. There was a knock on the door and the person walked in.

"Jackie?"

"Janet?" I haven't seen Jackie since Toni and I broke up.

"Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you." She walked to me and hugged me tightly.

"You too."

"I came to see you before you left." Jackie told Toni.

"Thank you, Jackie."

"I also brought your discharge papers for you to sign." She gave Toni the papers and she signed them. Jackie soon left but not before hugging Toni goodbye.

"Mommy we go now?"

"Yes, we can go." I realized that Toni had on clothes instead of the hospital gown. How did she get those clothes?

"Jackie brought them for me." I looked at Toni.

"You're thinking out loud." I tend to do that. I grabbed Naliyah's hand and we were soon out the door.

***

We arrived home about an hour ago and I was making lunch for us. Just a little bit of Teriyaki chicken and some white rice. Toni was in the shower to get rid of the "hospital smell" on her. Naliyah was playing with her dolls in the living room. I just finished making the food and I was about to plate Naliyah's food when I heard a knock on the door.

Now, who could that be? I walked to the door and opened it seeing some guy.

"Hi is Toni here?" Now, who the fuck is this?

"Umm yes, she's here." I stepped aside and let him come in. This is not my house so I can't deny him access to enter.

"Naliyah, go tell mommy that someone is here to see her."

"Otay momma." She got up and walked up the stairs. I looked at the guy who looked very familiar.

"Mommy need help!" Naliyah said from the stairs.

"Okay, uh I'll be back." I said and headed upstairs to Toni's room. When I got into her room Toni didn't look like she needed help.

"I thought you needed help."

"No, I told her to tell you that so you can come. Who's downstairs?"

"Some dude. I let him in because this is your house."

"Is he lightskin?"

"Yeah..."

"Fucking Keri. Why is he here?"

Ohhh he from mint condition.

"You tell me. He asked for you."

"We used to date like two years ago but I broke it off with him and ever since then he won't leave me alone."

"Mmm, he must've really liked you."

"I only had you know what with him once and he won't leave me alone." She said since Naliyah was in the room.

Cat tooooo good.

"Now you know how I feel when you did that to me."

"Oh please. Can you make him leave?"

"That's your company." I said as we walked downstairs. He was sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Keri..." He put his phone away when he saw her. I left them alone and went to the kitchen to plate Naliyah's food.

Nobody's POV

"Keri, what are you doing here?" Toni asked him not really wanting him in her home.

"I came to check up on you since you weren't answering my calls. What happened to you?"

"I got into a car accident, but I'm fine."

"Oh okay. Is that your ex?"

"That's not your business. Can you leave please and stop calling me?" Toni asked politely.

"Toni—"

"Keri just leave and don't come back." She walked him to the door and kicked his ass out.

***

Thought I wasn't gon make no drama?? Don't worry he'll be back 😈

There might be a book cause there won't be a part 3.

Excuse any errors 🤓