Pills (Rihnika)

Onika (29)
Robyn (30)

Nobody's POV

Robyn came home after a long day of work. She just wanted to spend the rest of the night with her wife before she gets called back into the hospital. Robyn is a pediatric nurse and Onika is a neurosurgeon. The two of them work at the same hospital but sometimes have different schedules. Onika was home way before her wife. Her schedule is clear for the rest of the day until later on tomorrow. Unlike her wife who gets called in almost every second. She just hoped that she and her wife can sleep together without her pager beeping.

"I wanna quit." Robyn groaned and she face-planted the couch. Her wife chuckled and walked to her with a glass of ice water. Something that she would always do. Robyn sat up and grabbed the glass.

"Thank you, baby." She drank the glass in less than twenty seconds and then kissed Onika's lips.

"Eww, your lips are wet." She giggled and Robyn laughed.

"You don't seem to have a problem after I suck you—"

"Okayyy. How was work?" She asked quickly changing the subject and Robyn smiled. Onika straddled her wife and rubbed her tense shoulders.

"I had a child come in, a little boy, and he got a fire truck toy up his nose. I took it out and then he went home. He came back with another toy stuck in his nose, a fireman. Sent him home and he came back again."

"Let me guess, another toy?"

"Yup, a cat. I guess that he was trying to get the cat out and sent a fireman and then sent a fire truck to get them both out. Like on television." The couple shared a laugh and Onika shook her head.

"Kids are something else." The couple doesn't have kids yet. They want to have a clear schedule so that they can always spend time with their children and not have to go to work.

"Oh let's try something tonight."

"Baby we both have work tomorrow."

"We can call in sick..."

"Mmm, what are we gonna try?" Onika reached into her pocket and pulled out two packets of female Viagra. Robyn's eyes widened as she grabbed a packet from her wife.

"Where did you get these from?"

"The sex shop duh and I want us to try them tonight." Onika and Robyn's sex life were always spicy.  They would bring in new toys and sometimes new people. They never tried Viagra before so this was going to be their first time.

"Okay, whatever you want baby. Do we have to open the pill or something?"

"No, it's chewable." Robyn nodded and the two of them took the pill. Onika smiled and looked at her wife.

"Oh lord, what else?"

"We can't touch each other."

"Oh hell no. Fuck that. How you expected me not to touch you after taking a sex enhancement pill?" Onika laughed and shook her head.

"I can't even keep my hands off of you without taking the pill."

"Hell yes. Let's see how long we can last."

"Mmm let's see."

***

Onika and Robyn were both beyond wet. They were both trying to hold out on each other and Onika was about to fail. Her pussy was sopping and she felt her wetness dripping down her big thighs. Robyn loves the feeling that the female enhancement pill is doing to her. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was pulsating every second.

"Onika I can't do it anymore. Just fuck me please." Robyn begged her wife and Onika smirked. She got up and hovered over her wife. She got close enough to her face but didn't kiss her. Robyn moaned in frustration and tugged at Onika's shirt.

"You want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Yes, please. Fuck me so good and hard baby."

Onika bit down on her bottom lip, "You gon take it like a good girl?"

"Yes, I'll take all of it." Onika pulled down her wife's underwear and saw a big wet spot on it. She threw it somewhere in the room and got in between her legs. Robyn looked down at her wife in anticipation and bit down on her bottom lip. She is ready for her wife to taste all of her. Onika blew on Robyn's clit and she gasped. She flattened her tongue against her wife's clit and licked her up and down. Robyn shivered and grabbed the back of her wife's head. She threw her head against the bed and loudly moaned. Onika sucked on her wife's clit making sounds. She released her clit and Robyn gasped. She then stuck her two fingers inside of Robyn and she grabbed her wrist.

"I thought you were gon take it like a good girl."

"I am daddy." Robyn removed her hand from around Onika's wrist and she began slowly plunging her fingers into her wife. Robyn's walls squeezed around Onika's fingers and she smirked. She curved them inside of Robyn and touched her G-spot. Robyn's back arched from off of the bed and she let out a high-pitched scream.

"Scream some more for me, baby." Onika went faster and Robyn's legs trembled. Her hands fisted the sheets as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Robyn's mouth dropped to moan but only a gasp came out.

"Lemme hear you, baby."

"Fuck, baby! Fuck!" Onika went back to sucking on Robyn's clit and her legs locked around Onika's neck. Onika moaned sending vibrations up Robyn's spine. Her body shivered and she placed her hand back on her wife's head. Onika's tongue flicked against Robyn's clit as her fingers continued plunging into her. With a few more strokes and a flick of the tongue, Robyn squirted on her wife's face, tongue, and fingers.

"Uhh, N-Nika! Oh, baby!" She loudly moaned and then panted feeling her wife slow down. Onika kissed her clit a few times before kissing up her stomach. She got to her lips and Robyn saw her juices shining on Onika's lips. She smiled and grabbed her wife's face giving her a sloppy, nasty kiss.

***

Onika bounced on top of Robyn as they shared the double dildo. Robyn held her waist and watched her wife's boobs bounce up and down. She bit down on her bottom lip as their clit occasionally touched with each bounce. Onika gripped Robyn's boobs and threw her head back. Robyn moaned as she felt Onika pinch her nipples.

"Uhhh Robyn!" She rode her wife faster and felt the toy dig into her pussy. Her mouth dropped and Robyn rubbed her clit in circles. She panted and soon the couple squirted at the same time. Onika let out a scream, feeling her juices leak out of her. Onika got up off of her wife and laid flat on the bed. The toy slipped out of Robyn and she moaned. The two of them were so sweaty and out of breath from the round that they went.

"Wow."

"We need to try that again."

***
Excuse any errors 🤓