Rope Burn (Joni)

Janet (31)
Toni (30)

Nobody's POV

Janet's Velvet Rope album came out a few days ago and the song rope burn has been stuck in her head ever since. She figured since she wants to be tied up and down, she was going to surprise her wife. Toni isn't home at the time so it is perfect for her to set up her own wish. Toni is out with her sisters and she should be home soon. She walked into her room and put on a black lingerie set. One that Toni hasn't seen her in, being that it is new.

"Baby!" She heard Toni say from downstairs and she smiled. Janet walked downstairs and saw her wife of four years standing at the door.

"Hi, baby." Toni looked at what Janet is wearing and her mouth dropped.

"Damn, do a spin for me but slow down when you turn around." Janet did just that and Toni smacked her ass. She bit down on her bottom lip and looked at her wife.

"You like?"

"Mm, I love. Is it new?"

"Yes, I bought it just for you daddy."

"Mmm, it's so sexy on you baby." Toni said and then kissed Janet's lips. She kissed back and felt Toni squeeze her ass. She moaned into the kiss and ran her hands up and down Toni's stomach. Toni broke the kiss and began nibbling on her wife's neck. She giggled and spoke into her ear,

"Tie me up, tie me down." She said and then began walking upstairs. Toni rose her brow and left all of her belongings downstairs before following after her wife. When she got to their room, Janet wasn't in there.

"Mmm, she wants to be nasty tonight." She walked to the red room and saw Janet sitting on the bed. Janet had laid out a few toys that she wanted to be used on her, including rope.

"Thought you never show up..." She teased and Toni walked up to her, instantly going into dominate mode. Janet stiffened up as Toni grabbed her neck.

"What you say?"

"N-nothing daddy..." Janet stuttered over her words and Toni nodded. Her hands trailed down to the hem of the lingerie bottoms. She took a good look at it before ripping it off. Janet gasped and looked at her wife.

"I'll buy you plenty more." She spoke and Janet nodded. This isn't the first time that Toni has ripped a piece of Janet's clothing but she always buys it back, and more. Toni laid Janet on the bed and grabbed a piece of rope. She tied Janet's legs first to the point where she couldn't close them at all. If they were too close, it would rub against her skin causing a rope burn. Which is exactly what Janet wants. Next, she tied her wife's wrists together, in front of her stomach.

"What's your safe word baby?"

"Velvet." Janet said and Toni smirked. Velvet Rope... the name of Janet's album. Toni took off her dress leaving her in a lace underwear and bra set. Janet bit her lip at the sight of her almost naked wife. Toni kissed Janet's neck and then trailed her lips up and down her stomach. Janet let out moans as her wife's lips tasted her skin. Toni then got down to her wife's pussy and saw how wet she is.

"Is this all for me?"

"Mmhmm, only you daddy." Toni smirked and swiped her thumb over her wife's clit. Janet gasped and her hips bucked. Once Toni got her fingers wet, she slipped them inside Janet's pussy. Janet's hands closed into a fist and her eyes lowered a bit. Toni began moving her fingers back and forth earning pleasurable moans from her lover.

"Ohhh baby." Toni moved her fingers faster and Janet moaned louder. She bit her bottom lip as she watched the faces Janet made. Toni suddenly pulled her fingers out and Janet whined.

"Please, daddy." Janet begged and Toni laughed. Toni grabbed the clear dildo and ran it up and down Janet's wet pussy. She looked at her wife whose eyes were already on her. She grabbed ahold of Janet's waist and held her down as she shoved the toy in her.

"Ohh my..." Janet trailed off. Toni rose her brow and thrust the toy in and out of her. Janet's legs closed but she quickly opened them feeling a burning sensation on her ankles. Toni chuckled and moved the toy faster. Moans slipped from Janet's mouth as the toy pleasured her.

"Fuck, baby! Oh my god!" She screamed and Toni's hands glistened from her juices. Toni used her free hand and rubbed Janet's clit in slow circles. Janet bit down hard on her bottom lip as her eyes rolled back. She increased the pace causing her wife to scream out again.

"Daddy! Fucking— shit!" Toni lowly chuckled as her wife tried to control her screams and moans. She pulled the dildo out and Janet whimpered. Toni then used it to tease her. She kept sticking it in and then taking it back out. Janet was getting fed up...

"Toni please." Janet begged and Toni shook her head.

"Wrong."

"Daddy, please." Toni came close to her ear and began to kiss it.

"What you want babygirl?"

"Fuck me. Don't stop." Toni rose her brow but slipped the toy back inside of her wife. Janet's back arched as the toy came in contact with her spot. Toni knew that and constantly made the dildo hit the same spot. Janet put her hands above her head and gripped the headboard, needing something to hold onto.

Janet's legs began to tremble as her stomach tightened. She moaned louder and threw her head back against a pillow. Toni smirked and moved the toy faster. The sounds of Janet's wetness filled the room and Toni rose her brow.

"That's all you baby."

"Uhn— fuck daddy! I— cum!" Janet let out. Toni laughed and smacked Janet's thigh. She continued to please her wife sending her juices flying everywhere. Janet screamed as she squirted on the sheets and her wife's hands.

"Ohhh! Shit!" She panted and let go of the headboard. Toni pulled the dildo out and more of her juices seeped onto the bed. Toni slapped her pussy a few times and Janet's hips bucked. Toni untied Janet's hands and she immediately grabbed them.

"T-thank you, daddy."

Toni smiled, "You're welcome baby. But we ain't done."

***

"Mmm, my lips hurt." Janet said as she limped around the room. Toni laughed while watching her wife. She shook her head and spoke,

"Maybe if you would sit down they won't be hurting."

"I can't because my ass hurts."

"That's your fault, must I remind you that you greeted me at the door in lingerie? Your exact words were tie me up, tie me down... you wanted me to give you a rope burn." Janet sighed as she laid on her stomach. She put her head on a pillow and Toni rubbed her back.

"Just because I said that in the song didn't mean that I wanted you to do it." She said and Toni rose her brow.

"Oh really? So who was that song meant for?" Janet chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm just playing baby, it's meant for you."

"Better have been or else you would've been tied up again."

"Tie me up, tie me down..." Janet sang and Toni laughed.

"Don't start."

***

Excuse any errors 🤓