Her assistant pt. 2 (Rihnika)

Onika (27)
Robyn (30)

Onika's POV

"Robyn..." I whispered as I pulled away. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"Hmm?"

"Please..."

"Please what? Use your words Onika."

"Please fuck me." Robyn swiftly picked me up and carried me to her room. I squealed when she tossed me onto her bed, then giggled. She moved closer to me and for some reason, my heart began beating. I breathed hard and with each step, I moved further away from her.

"You running and I didn't even start." Robyn stopped in front of me and grabbed me by my ankles, pulling me closer to her. I gasped when she ripped my skirt in half, leaving me in just a thong. I saw her lick her lips and she smacked my thigh. I whimpered and she did it again.

"Please..." I begged and Robyn got in between my legs, taking off my shirt. I sat up so she could do it better and I took off her pants along with her boxers. Her dick sprang out and my eyes widened at the length. She's not fully hard yet but it's big as fuck. I looked up at her and she looked down at me. She cupped my chin and moved close to me. Robyn licked my lips before kissing me. I moaned into our kiss and my hands grabbed her dick. I slowly stroked her as we kissed. She abruptly pulled away and I heard her curse.

"Fuck..." I continued to stroke Robyn and felt her getting harder in my hands. She grew longer and thicker, oh my goodness. I got on my knees and then placed her into my warm mouth. She hissed in pleasure and I began sucking her. Robyn's hands played in my hair, slowly pushing me down on her. I moaned and I felt her tugging on my hair. I pulled away to catch my breath,

"Mmm, it's so big daddy." I said and then flicked my tongue against her tip. Her hands roamed down my back and then palmed my ass. I placed her back into my mouth as she played with my ass. I pushed down further causing Robyn to hit the back of my throat.

"Shit! Damn." My hand played with her balls while my other hand stroked what I couldn't fit in my mouth. Robyn's hands rubbed my ass before sticking her finger in my asshole. I pulled away and moaned.

"Ohhh." I placed her back into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down her dick. I felt her throbbing in my mouth and I moaned around her again. Her hips bucked and our eyes met.

"Fuck! I'm finna cum." She came into my mouth and loudly groaned. I felt her warm sweet cum dripping down my throat and I swallowed. She pulled away and the rest of her cum landed on my boobs.

"Mmm, so good." Robyn's hand gripped my throat and roughly kissed me. She pulled away and kissed my lips a few times. Laying me down, I spread my legs open. Her hand immediately went to my pussy and began to gently fondle it. I lowly moaned feeling myself growing wetter. Robyn's fingers easily slipped inside of me and I whimpered. My walls squeezed around them and I heard her groaning. Her other hand held my waist and she began plunging her fingers deeply inside of me.

"Mmm uhhh fuck!" I screamed out in pleasure. My head flew back and my hand gripped the bed sheets. I closed my eyes tightly and felt my legs trembling. My mouth dropped open as Robyn's long fingers curved inside of me. My back arched from off the bed and I felt myself cumming on her fingers. Robyn never slowed down and my legs trembled faster.

"Oh! Oh!" I moaned out. Robyn slipped a third finger inside of my tight pussy, stretching me. My hand hit hers as I tried to get her to slow down but she moved my hand away. I gasped and picked my head up seeing myself squirting all over the bed and Robyn. Some got on my thighs leaving them dripping from my juices. Robyn quickly bent down and sucked on my throbbing clit. My hips bucked feeling her warm tongue lick and slurp me. I let out an airy moan and she held my legs up over her shoulders. My toes curled as I felt my second orgasm approaching.

"Fuck! Ohh!" Robyn slurped up all of my juices and she pulled away panting. My pussy clenched as the remaining of my juices leaked out onto the bed. She then flipped me over and I arched my back. Sending a smack to my ass, I felt it jiggle and I let out a moan. Robyn smacked my ass again in the same spot before rubbing it. Her hands grabbed my ass and she slid her big dick inside of me. The force almost sent me collapsing onto the bed but I held my balance. I spread my legs and began matching up with her strokes.

"Shit!" I heard her moan. My ass slapped against Robyn's thighs and the sound echoed throughout the room. Robyn grabbed my hair and slipped deeper inside of me. I moaned feeling the tip of her dick hitting my spot. I clenched around her and she groaned into my ear. Her other hand played with my nipples and our moans filled the room. After a few more strokes, I began cumming a whole lot. I couldn't stop. Robyn just felt so good.

"Ohhh! Fuck, fuck!" Robyn pulled out and I felt her hot cum shoot onto my lower back. I moaned as she slipped back inside of me. I continued to move along with her thrusts and felt her pulsating inside of me. Robyn smacked my ass harder than before and I whimpered in pleasure. I clenched around her dick and she groaned.

"Cum daddy. I want to feel you filling my tight pussy."

"Fuck!" Robyn creamed inside of me and I moaned as her warm nut coated my walls. She pulled out and her creams dripped out of me. Robyn laid on the bed and I straddled her. My back was towards her face and I slid onto her. We both moaned at how deep she was in me. I held on to her legs and slowly rode her. Robyn's ran over my ass and occasionally smacked it. I think she loves my ass. I mean who wouldn't? It's big, juicy, round, everything you could think of. Robyn continued groping my ass as I rode her nice and slow. I tossed my head back and gently rolled my waist against her dick. I heard her suck in a breath and I smiled. I then leaned over a bit and began throwing my ass back against her.

"Ouuu fuck!" I moaned and saw my creams dripping down her slimy dick. Robyn kept sending smacks to my ass and I loved every second of it. One of her hands ran up my chest and cupped my boobs. I placed my hand over hers and she began fondling me.

"Fuck! Your pussy is so good." I began bouncing on top of her, chasing our orgasms. Robyn pinched my nipple and I clenched around her throbbing clit. I bounced faster and we both orgasmed at the same time. I got up and felt her dick bouncing on my ass as she released the rest of her nut. I turned around and faced her.

"Can you go a few more rounds?" I asked her and she rose her brow,

"The question is can you..."

***

Excuse any errors 🤓