Kinks... (Joni)

Janet (26)
Toni (28)

Janet's POV

Bubble in your kinks;

The paper read and I sighed. I don't really have that many kinks which is why I'm here. Since I'm a freak, my sister told me to come here to test out my kinks. What I like and what I don't like. The thing is, I'm not really into kinks or bdsm, I just like to please myself and get pleased. This place that she sent me to is supposed to help you figure that out, physically. I just hope that whoever is helping me is fine and knows how to fuck. Cause I'd be mad that I wasted my time.

⚪️Age play

Anilingus/ anal

Butt plug

Dildo

🔵Never tried anal

The thought of having something or someone in your asshole is... very much something. I don't know if I might like it.

Bondage

🔵Rope

🔵Cuffs

🔵Blindfold sex

⚪️Cuckholding

What the fuck is that?

Dominance

🔵Being dominant

🔵Being the dominatrix

🔵Edging

🔵Hair tugging

⚪️Humiliation

Impact play/ whipping

🔵Paddle

🔵Hands

⚪️Whip

⚪️Pissing

R. Kelly who??

🔵Praise

🔵Voyeurism

⚪️Wax play

Absolutely not. I am not trying to get burned, although the wax may not be that hot. Once I finished completing the application I gave it to the woman at the front desk. She gave me a warm smile and I smiled back. Let's see how long this is going to take for my name to get called. I played this game on my phone called Eatventure. My niece, Paris had to have installed the game onto my phone because I don't have any games. About thirty minutes later I heard my name because called. I looked in that direction and saw this female looking around for me. I stood up and she smiled noticing me.

"Hi, you must be Janet."

"Yes, I am."

"My name is Toni, you can follow me." I followed Toni to this room and couldn't help but to watch her walk in front of me. Might I add, Toni is fine. She's wearing these light blue jeans and a black graphic tee. By the way, she's walking, I can tell that she has a dick. There's a lot of people like that in this town but I haven't met anyone yet, up until now. She opened the door and the room was all red. Red curtains, red walls, red bed sheets, red everything.

"You can take off your clothes and assume your position." I nodded my head and she walked into a closet. I took off my clothes leaving me in my black lingerie set. I took my hair out of my ponytail, letting my hair fall down my shoulder. I then got on my knees and placed my hands on my thighs. Toni came out of the closet in a pair of briefs and a wife beater. She also had a box with stuff in it. She licked her lips when she saw me and I blushed. Toni set the box down and I watched her as she walked over to me.