Only girl in the world (Rihyoncé)

Beyoncé (30)
Robyn (28)

Nobody's POV

Some may say that Beyoncé spoils Robyn but in reality, she is just loved by Beyoncé. Robyn saved her so she's giving back to her by loving her. In high school, Beyoncé used to get bullied a lot for having a male reproductive system. Robyn didn't like that because at the end of the day, she's a human so she stood up for her and that's how they fell in love.

Beyoncé always did things for Robyn to make her fall in love deeper, courting her. It's the small things that counted for Robyn. Walking her to class, waiting by her classroom door after the classes were done, making sure the bathroom stall was clean, walking her home, etc.

Robyn tried to do the same for Beyoncé but she declined. The most she did was buy her a bee necklace which cost her an arm and a leg. Beyoncé appreciated that and vowed to never take it off. She hasn't broken that vow and doesn't plan to.

"Baby let's go in this store." Robyn said pointing to Zara. Beyoncé sighed and shook her head. Her arms were getting tired from holding the bags in her hands.

"Rob we're both fashion designers. We can wear our clothes." Robyn chuckled and walked inside Zara. Beyoncé had no choice but to follow behind her. Once she finished shopping Beyoncé paid for her things.

"Let's go to Chanel baby."

"Robyn that's enough shopping, I can feel my circulation cutting off."

Robyn batted her lashes, "Please daddy." She sighed and Robyn squealed. She made a straight line toward Chanel and Beyoncé followed. She got a green purse and a pair of green tint glasses. Robyn also got a yellow one for Beyoncé but she didn't know it was for her.

"That was the last store baby and I'm serious."

"I know baby." She kissed Beyoncé's cheek and the two of them headed to her yellow Jeep. She opened the door for her wife who thanked her. Beyoncé then placed all of the bags into the trunk and closed it. She got inside the car and heard Robyn talking on the phone.

"Yes Nic... girl— and that's what I told her... no you must be outta your mind... okay I hear my baby Papa in the back so imma let you go... okay love you too, later." She hung up the phone and looked at her wife who was staring at her.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Robyn asked getting ready to pull down the mirror but Beyoncé stopped her.

"Just beauty..." She laughed and pecked Beyoncé's lips. That's one thing she loves about Beyoncé, her corny jokes but they always seem to make her laugh. Beyoncé started the car and then drove off home. Robyn attempted to help with the bags but Beyoncé declined. She walked into the kitchen, debating on what she would make for dinner. Beyoncé walked in and she turned around looking at her.

"What do you want to eat for dinner baby?"

Beyoncé smirked, "You." Robyn's eyes widened and she blushed.

"No, you can't have me... you have to eat food."

"I can do whatever I want."

"No Beyoncé, you had me this morning so you have to eat."

"Fine but I will have you after I eat and I mean it."

"Okay, daddy." She then pushed Beyoncé out of the kitchen so that she won't be in her way. After she was done making dinner she plated their food. Once the couple was done they cleaned up. Soon the couple went upstairs to take a shower. While in the shower, Robyn kept teasing Beyoncé by rubbing against her and then saying sorry. Beyoncé has had enough. She turned Robyn over so that her body is against the wall. A low gasp left her mouth and she bit down on her bottom lip.

"What's the matter with you girl?"

"N-nothing."

"Are you sure it's nothing?" She walked closer to Robyn, her hard dick pressing against her ass cheek. Robyn's mouth dropped and she shook her head.

"Fuck me Beyoncé." She ordered.

"That's all you had to say baby girl, you know daddy always gives you what you want." Beyoncé said while slipping inside her wife's warm wet pussy. Beyoncé let out a low groan while throwing her head back. She then grabbed Robyn's waist, holding on to it.

"S-shit!" Robyn stuttered feeling Beyoncé penetrate her tight walls. Her hands planted onto the shower walls, trying to hold on. The water hit both of their bodies as Beyoncé fucked her wife. Beyoncé spread her legs wider, slipping deeper inside Robyn. She groaned again seeing some of Robyn's creams coat her. One of her hands rubbed her ass, occasionally smacking it. Robyn jolted forward each time and let out moans. She loves getting smacked on her ass and Beyoncé loves giving her smacks. Robyn's walls squeezed around Beyoncé and the two of them moaned.

"Pussy so good." Beyoncé said and then licked her lips. She pulled out and then sat on the bench. Robyn slowly walked over to her wife and straddled her. She sloppily kissed her, sticking her tongue inside of her wife's mouth. Beyoncé's hand sent a smack to Robyn's ass and she gasped, breaking their kiss. Beyoncé then kissed and licked at her neck leaving marks.

"Ride me, baby." Beyoncé mumbled into her neck and Robyn quickly obeyed. She sank onto Beyoncé's hard dick and gasped as she instantly hit her spot. She placed her arms around Beyoncé's shoulders and rode her. Beyoncé praised her wife which encouraged her to go faster. Their thighs slapped together, echoing around the shower.

"Uhh fuck!" Robyn loudly moaned as she came on Beyoncé's dick. She panted and continued to ride her lover. Beyoncé then sucked on her boobs, turning her on some more. Her fingers tangled in Beyoncé's hair and she held her head in place to her chest.

"Mmm." Beyoncé groaned feeling her wife wet up her dick. Her hand slapped her ass again and she let out a loud moan. Robyn's creams dripped down Beyoncé, getting on the floor also. Beyoncé pulled back and watched her wife cum back to back. Robyn's hands snaked up Beyoncé's chest and her thumbs rubbed across her nipples.

"I want you to cum too daddy." Robyn moaned out and Beyoncé cursed. She was trying to hold out but knew that her wife was not going to let that slide. Robyn sat up a bit, twerking on Beyoncé's tip. Pre cum dripped out of her and she lowly moaned. She slipped back onto her wife and purposely squeezed around her.

"Fuck Robyn!" She chuckled and continued to ride her wife. Robyn felt Beyoncé throb inside of her and she smirked. She knew that her wife is going to cum soon. Beyoncé gripped Robyn's waist, guiding her up and down her long shaft.

"Cum daddy... I want to feel you cum." Beyoncé threw her head back against the shower wall at her wife's choice of words. Robyn's thumbs continued to rub Beyoncé's nipples and she bit down on her bottom lip. After a few more bounces from Robyn, Beyoncé was cumming all in her lover's warm wet pussy. The two of them moaned and Robyn threw her head back as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time tonight. She slowed down a bit, making sure that Beyoncé released all of herself in Robyn.

"Uhh fuck babygirl..." Beyoncé panted and Robyn smirked. She wrapped her arms around Beyoncé's neck and kissed her cheek.

"I love you, daddy, I love how you take care of me, I love how you love me, and most importantly I love how you fuck me so good. I love how you spoil me even when I get on your nerves, around your nerves, in your nerves." The couple shared a laugh.

"I love you too baby and you're not spoiled. I just treat you like you're the only girl in the world because in my world, you are."

***

I WANTCHU TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY GURL IN DA WORLD!

Excuse any errors 🤓