Mine (Beynika)

I just wanna say you're mine you're mine...

Beyoncé (25)
Meek (30)
Onika (24)

Beyoncé's POV

"Bey, you wanna go to this party?" Kelly asked me and I looked at her through the phone. She knows that I don't really go to parties like that, I'm too famous for that.

"Who's hosting?"

"Jay. It's at the 50/50 Lounge." Jay is like a big brother to us. People thought he and I were dating but I'm sure no nigga wants to get fucked in the ass. If Jay is there that means Wayne is going to be there, if Wayne is there, Onika is going to be there. Onika and I used to date but we broke up. We just weren't seeing eye to eye anymore.

"Umm yeah, I just won't be there for long." I told her and she nodded.

"Okayyyy. It starts at eight and I'll pick you up at around nine."

"Alright, later." I hung up and looked at the time. It's almost eight so I guess I'll start getting ready now.

***

Onika's POV

"Babe you wanna pop out to this party later?" Meek asked me walking inside the living room. I love to party but only with the right crowd.

"What party and where is it?"

"The 50/50 Lounge and Jay is hosting it. Wayne is gonna be there though." I nodded.

"Yeah, he told me." If Jay is hosting it, nine times out of ten, Beyoncé is going to be there. I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face. I miss her so much and I only got with Meek because I thought it would make me forget about her but it didn't. It made me want her more.

"Yeah, I'll go."

"Alright be ready by nine." He said and left the living room. I rolled my eyes. This nigga so sassy for no reason. I hate him with a passion.

We arrived at the club around nine-thirty and it's pretty packed for a party that started about an hour ago

We arrived at the club around nine-thirty and it's pretty packed for a party that started about an hour ago. Meek put his hand around my waist and I refrained from rolling my eyes.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"Yeah, just Dussé." I told him and he left. Good. I needed him to get out of my face. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around seeing Kelly. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I haven't seen her chocolate self in a while. She pulled away and looked at me.

"It's so good to see you."

"You too." I genuinely stated. I saw Beyoncé walking behind her and I bit my bottom lip. Damn, did she get finer or what...

"Kelly you need to tell me where you're going. This club dark as fuck, you know you dark people blend in." She joked and I laughed. Kelly shook her head and hit her arm. Beyoncé looked my way and licked her lips.