Training (Rihnika)

Onika/ Daddy (27)
Robyn/ Babygirl (24)

Nobody's POV

Today is day three of Robyn's submissive training. The first two days of the training were just for Robyn to follow basic instructions given by her daddy, Onika. Today's training will include sexual interactions with toys and rope. Robyn would be going through the stages of denial, also known as edging. Onika led her submissive to the red room and Robyn got into position. She kneeled on the bed with her hands on her thighs. Onika walked to the shelves and grabbed the items that she would be using on her sub. Robyn watched her every move, nervous about what would be happening to her. Onika walked back to the bed and set the items beside Robyn.

"Arch for me." Her daddy said and she quickly flipped over, facing a mirror. Onika grabbed the rope and tied her submissive's wrists and ankles. She got behind her and rubbed all over Robyn's naked body causing her to occasionally moan.

"What's your safe word baby?"

"Vanilla." Robyn said off the top of her head and Nicki smiled. She grabbed the green butt plug and ran it up and down Robyn's wet slit. Once it was wet enough, she slowly slipped it inside her tight asshole.

"It's too— it's too big!" She object but the toy had already been inside of her. Onika patted it a few times and Robyn jerked forward. She bit her bottom lip and watched as her submissive got wetter. She then grabbed the paddle and connected it with Robyn's ass.

"Count Robyn." Her daddy ordered and she began counting.

"One daddy."

Whap!

"T-two daddy!"

Whap!

After a few more swats, Robyn's ass cheeks began turning a bright shade of red. It was at that moment that Onika felt she had given her submissive enough swats. She rubbed the spots that she currently hit and Robyn hissed in pain. She looked at her pussy and saw them glistening in her juices.

"Daddy hitting you made you wet?" Onika asked but she already knew the answer. Robyn nodded her head and Onika shook hers. She grabbed Robyn's long black hair, pulling her up.

"You know the rules Robyn, speak when spoken to. Now imma ask you again, did me hitting you make your little pussy wet?"

"Yes, y-you made me wet daddy." Robyn stuttered. Onika smirked and dropped Robyn's head. She then grabbed an eleven-inch black dildo and smiled to herself. That's a new toy that she recently purchased and it came just in time for Robyn's training. She ran the toy up and down Robyn's slickness making Robyn erupt in low moans. Onika slipped the toy into Robyn and her walls immediately squeezed around it, adjusting to its size.

"Good girl." Onika praised her submissive and smiled. She thrust the toy in and out of her submissive, her wetness quickly coating it. Robyn picked her head up and looked into the mirror, biting her bottom lip. Her brows furrowed as she felt the toy penetrating her tight walls.

"That's another rule you know, no holding back. Let daddy hear you. Let her know how good she's pleasing you." Onika told her and Robyn listened. She loudly moaned as Onika's movements increased.

"So good daddy! Fucking shit!" Robyn moaned and Onika smiled. She loves hearing her submissive's moans when pleasing her. She slipped the toy deeper into her and Robyn's hips bucked. Robyn's creams coated the toy and Onika smirked. She then took the toy out but not for long before slamming it back inside Robyn.

"FUCK! I- UHH!" Robyn screamed out as the toy went deep inside of her. She clutched her sheets as her face planted into the bed. Onika shook her head and picked up Robyn's head by her hair.