Nerd (Beynika)

Beyoncé (17)
Onika (17)

Beyoncé's POV

Onika is coming over today because we have to study for a test that is tomorrow. I don't know why she waited so late to study when we knew we had a test to study for two weeks ago. There are a bunch of groups in the class and the teacher gave us different parts of the human body to study for. Onika and I have the hardest section of anatomy and it's about embryology. I think the teacher gave us that section because I'm the smartest in the class, hence I'm a nerd, and she knows that I will do well.

My parents left against their will because they wanted to see Onika but she was taking too long so I told them to leave. I sighed as I began sorting the flashcards and pictures. We will need all of the information we can get. I heard a knock at my door and I smiled. She's finally here thank god. I headed downstairs and opened the door for Onika. She has on a pink tennis skirt with an A87 Piqué Polo Aéropostale shirt to match. She honestly looked good but that's not what she's here for. I invited her in and we headed upstairs to my room.

"Why are you so tense Beyoncé?"

"Because you're late. We missed an hour of studying." I said angrily and sat on my yellow bean bag chair. I was honestly so mad I wanted to send her back home. I folded my arms and wore a mean mug on my face as she took out her anatomy book.

"Are you really that mad?"

"Yes, I am."

"Geez, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Let's just study." I said as I pushed up my black glasses. It wasn't fine because now we have less time to study.

***

It's safe to say that we passed our test even with Onika being late and cutting down on our studying time. We have another test to study for which is next week but I told her to come over today so that we can get it over with. I don't have time for her to wait until the last minute and be late. No ma'am. My parents weren't home because they went out again. My mother said that they weren't going to be back until tomorrow morning so don't wait up for them. I hope that they don't bring me back a sibling because people are going to think it's mine. No ma'am.

So after school was over, Onika and I headed straight to my house. I wasn't taking any chances by letting her go home. I sat on my bean bag chair and Onika sat in front of me. Today we're studying the female reproductive system. This topic is easier so we won't have much studying to do.

"Onika, what are the three divisions of accessory organs?" I asked as she played with the hem of her skirt.

"What does math have to do with this?" I facepalmed and sighed. This isn't going to work.

"Focus—"

"I am focused, I was just kidding. The answers are Genital ducts, Accessory Glands, and Supporting Structures." Oh, she actually got that correct. After studying for a while it was getting late and it was almost time for Onika to go home.

"Beyoncé, have you ever had sex before?" What? Why would she ask me that? I shook my head no and fixed my position in my bean bag chair.

"Umm—n-no. Why?"

"Just wondering because you're very attractive so I thought... Would you ever want to have sex?"

"Umm maybe with the right person." I said honestly. Most of these girls just want to fuck me because I have a male reproductive system. They find that attractive and amazing. I have no idea why.

"You're attractive too Onika." I truthfully stated. Her bottom is the perfect size so plump. It looks like a peach. And her boobs are a bit bigger than mine which I have no problem about. She walked over to me and climbed on my lap.

"Oh— have you ever had fornication before?"

She laughed and looked at me, "Yes, only once though. You want to try with me?" I thought she was supposed to be heading to her home. I shrugged and looked away from her. I'm so scared about what will happen.

"Beyoncé I will need a verbal answer and if you say no I will go home. Although your friend is telling me otherwise." Onika spoke and rubbed my phallus through my jeans. It started hurting a bit and I closed my eyes tight.

"Beyoncé?"

"Yes, I'll have fornication with you." I said and she chuckled. Onika got on her knees, unbuckled my jeans, and pulled down my pants and boxers. My phallus sprang out almost hitting her in the face. My eyes widened in shock,

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Beyoncé, it's not your fault." She started rubbing me and I bit down on my bottom lip her hand feels so good stroking me up and down. She opened her mouth and placed it on the tip of my phallus. My eyebrows furrowed at the unfamiliar feeling, but I like it. Onika's mouth swallowed my whole phallus and I gasped holding her head. She picked her head back up and I saw a string of saliva leave her mouth. She went back to sucking me and I let out low moans.

"Shit." I said and then covered my mouth. I never cursed before but this pleasure was bringing out a new side of me. Onika chuckled and then removed me from her mouth.

"It's okay you can curse. I won't tell." Onika put me back into her mouth and massaged my balls with her free hand. My stomach tightened and I just knew that I was about to ejaculate. She went faster and I held her head in place not wanting her to move. It feels so good. I ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed all of my semen. My eyes widened in shock. She rose from the floor and straddled me again. Onika sloppily kissed my lips, sticking her tongue all in my mouth and sucking on my lips. She then slid on top of me and we both moaned in pleasure. Onika is so tight, warm, and wet, I think I might like this. She broke our kiss and placed her arms over my shoulder.

"Am I hurting you?" She asked me and I rapidly shook my head no. She nodded and moved on top of me. I felt myself slipping deeper inside of her and she let out moans. Her walls rubbed against my phallus creating unspeakable pleasure for the both of us. I held her waist as she bounced on top of me. She took off her shirt and her boobs bounced in front of my face.

Wow! I've never been this close to boobs before. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me right into them. Woah! I sucked on one of her nipples and her moans filled the room.

"Yesss Beyoncé!" I guess I'm doing this right. I went to the other one and did the same as I did before. She bounced on me faster causing her bottom to slap against my thighs. My goodness. I pulled away and watched as she rode me. I happened to look down and saw my phallus shining in the dark. Onika grabbed one of my hands and placed it on her lower cheeks.

I didn't know what to do so I just gripped it and smacked it. Onika must've liked it because she wanted me to do it again. I slapped her bottom a few more times before going back to sucking on her boobs. I love this and I don't think that I'll get enough.

"I-I'm cumming Beyoncé!" I heard Onika loudly moaned my ears perked. I gently grabbed her neck with one hand and smacked her bottom with the other. We looked each other in the eye and she kissed my lips. I kissed her back and slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I think I'm getting the hang of this. She began riding me slower and I broke the kiss, biting down on my bottom lip. I can feel myself about to ejaculate also.

"Ohhh! It's so big daddy!" Onika threw her head back as one of her hands rubbed her clitoris. I moved her hand and took over. Her body began convulsing above me.

"Uhhh oh my gosh!"

"Fuck Onika!" I cursed as I ejaculated inside of her. She got off of me but I was still ejaculating. Some got on the floor and her lower cheeks. Oh my goodness. I looked at my phallus and it had a creamy white substance on it. Onika then grabbed my phallus and started rubbing it against her vagina. I groaned as she stared me in the eyes.

"This time I want you to take control Beyoncé. So you think you can do that for me?" I rapidly nodded and licked her up, throwing her onto the bed. Thank goodness my parents aren't here.

***

Excuse any errors 🤓