The Boss (Rihnika)

Robyn (Boss)
Nicki (Employee)

Onika's POV

I hate my boss so fucking much! She just annoying

I hate my boss so fucking much! She just annoying. Always firing people, hiring new people, and then firing them. Her system I guess. She hasn't fired me yet. I've been her assistant for about five years and if she do fire me I'm causing a riot.

She's a bitch too. Maybe she needs some dick or something. But she seems like the type of woman to have men lined up waiting for her. Does she even like men? I mean I haven't seen her with a woman, far less a man. Maybe she just likes... herself.

Oh, there's a rumor that she has a man part. Like she's intersex or something. I don't know about that because I never seen it before.

Even though she's a bitch, she's kind of cute. She has dark green eyes with a hazel shade. Her hair is always in a bun with her baby hairs laid to cover her big ass forehead. Let me be nice, it's big but it suits her. She's always wearing red lipstick and a light coat of makeup.

"Onika!" I heard Robyn yell from out in the hallway. Here she go... She walked inside my office and looked at me.

"Meet me in my office in no less than five minutes. Got it?" She could've texted me that.

"Yes, Robyn." I said and she closed the door. I gathered my things and walked to her office. When I walked out of my office and people were mumbling while looking at me.

Umm, they can say it to my face.

"Onika's in trouble..." I heard Myra mumble and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up bitch." I said and Robyn turned around looking at me.

"Onika."

"You can shut up too." I told her and she grabbed my arm, rushing us to her office. I chuckled once she closed the door.

"What's your problem?"

"You. You have them talking about me all kinds of ways and when I respond I'm the one getting in trouble." I said as she walked to her office chair. She sat down and I sat on her desk.

"She's not going to be here for long anyway."

"Now what if I were to beat her ass for that slick comment." I responded, annoyed.

"You'll be in orange baby." I rolled my eyes. I can't fight because my dad is a boxer and he taught me how to box. If I fight someone I can be charged with attempted murder.

"And you need to stop rolling your eyes before I make them roll for you." I flipped her off and she chuckled.

"Onika don't play with me right now. Who told you to wear that skirt out of the house?"

"Robyn you saw me walk out of the house." The boss is actually my annoying ass wife, Robyn.

"I did? I was probably still thinking about what we were doing earlier." I shook my head and smiled.