Nerd pt. 2 (Beynika)

Beyoncé (17)
Onika (17)

Beyoncé's POV

"This time I want you to take control Beyoncé. So you think you can do that for me?" I rapidly nodded and licked her up, throwing her onto the bed. Thank goodness my parents aren't here.

I slowly thrust into Onika's warm vagina and it feels so good. She held me closer to her and moaned into my ears. My phallus throbbed and I groaned. Her walls squeezed around me before she squirted, wetting me. I slowly pulled out and ejaculated on her stomach and vagina.

"I want more." She said and grabbed my phallus. I easily slipped back inside of Onika and her walls instantly gripped me. I threw my head back and cursed under my breath. I held her legs open and our eyes made contact. One of my hands rubbed up to her chest and played with her nipples. She held my hand that was holding her leg and whimpered.

"S-sooo deeeep." I heard Onika say and I licked my lips. I eased out a bit but she pulled me closer. Didn't she say I was deep in her?

"I love it, daddy." Oh, I'm not her father. She probably has daddy issues. I'm going to have to ask her about that later. Onika wrapped her legs around me so that I would move. I slipped deeper into her vagina and my phallus hit a spongy spot inside of her. She screamed and I rose my brow.

"Oh my—oh my god!" Her body began shaking and her eyes rolled back. Her hand squeezed my arm and her body shook some more underneath me. I saw Onika's mouth drop and she squirted again. I panted as I pulled away, ejaculating on her stomach again. I got in between her legs and licked her clean. I heard her moaning and felt her playing in my hair. She orgasmed into my mouth and I swallowed her sweet nectar.

2 months later

I was walking to my class when I saw Onika talking to this Safaree boy. He's new and she swears that he's just her friend, but I can see right through him. He wants to take my woman away from me. That's right, my woman. After that time we had sex while we were supposed to be studying, we both couldn't get enough of each other.

I walked over to them and stood behind her. When he saw me he smirked and she turned around, eyeing me.

"Beyoncé what is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem. What's his?"

"Nothing, I have a class to go to. See you later Nika."

Nika?

"Why is he calling you that?" I asked as we began walking to my car.

"I never heard him call me that until today."

"Mmm." Was all I said. I opened the door and once she got in, I closed it. I got in on my side, closed the door, and started my car.

"Are you jealous Beyoncé?"

Yes.

"Me jealous? No never." I said as I put my seatbelt on.

"Yes, you are. I can't believe it."

"How can I not be? That nigga is all up on you and you have five classes with him. I only have one with you." My vocabulary has changed since being with her also. I've realized that cursing is not as bad as I thought.

***

"I-I'm yours, daddy!" I held Onika's hair in a tight grip while she threw her ass against my waist. She had an attitude in the car so when we got to my house, I had to remind her who's boss. Her hands fisted the sheets and her moans sounded off in the room. I smacked her ass and she whimpered.

"That's right baby. Who do you belong to?"

"Ssss, you! Youuuu!" I could feel her walls squeezing around my dick and I bit down on my bottom lip. I slowed down a bit giving Nicki slow strokes and she whimpered.

"Mmhmm, you belong to me and I belong to you too." I looked down and saw her creams on my dick. Both of my hands spread her cheeks open, getting a better view.

"Damn..." She looked back at me and smiled.

"My pussy creaming for you daddy."

"Mmhmm, she sure is." I pulled out and came onto her back. We both moaned and I laid on the bed. I grabbed Onika and positioned her over my face. She shook her head and I popped her thigh. She thinks that she's too heavy and might hurt me. Onika groaned as she sat on my face. I opened my mouth and my tongue immediately connected to her throbbing wet clit. She whimpered and moved against my face. I held her waist tight so that she wouldn't try to run.

"Oh god! Oh god!" She moaned as my tongue explored her. I sucked on Onika's clit and her body twitched. She gripped the side of my face and let out a loud moan. I then slapped her ass and I'm sure my hand left a slight mark. My tongue flicked against her clit and I felt her juices dripping down my chin.

"Yessss!" Onika moaned as she released into my mouth. She crawled off of my face and slid down on my hard dick. I rose my brow as she began bouncing on me not wasting any time. I gripped her waist trying to keep her steady but that didn't work. Her hand reached my neck and she squeezed it.

"I'm o-only yours daddy! I promise." She stuttered as we stared at each other. I closed my eyes as her wet pussy dripped down my dick. I bit down on my bottom lips feeling my dick throb inside of her. Her hands went to my shoulders and she began twerking on me. I opened my eyes and my hands grabbed her ass cheeks.

"Mmm, you love when I do that daddy?"

"Yes, I do. I love when you twerk on daddy's big dick baby girl." I said while looking at her.

"I love it too daddy. I love when you fuck me, daddy. So good!" Onika continued twerking on me while moaning. I looked down and saw my dick covered in her creams. I licked my lips and slapped her ass again.

"You mine right girl?"

"Yesss! Yesss I'm yours, daddy! I'm fucking yours!" She screamed and we both orgasmed at the same down. She slowed down a bit, riding out her orgasm. I rubbed her ass in circles as we both panted.

"My nerd..." I heard her say and she kissed my lips.

***

Excuse any errors ✨