F.N.F? (Rihnika)

Robyn (23)
Onika (22)

Robyn's POV
Brooklyn

I laid in my bed all alone while watching the 85 South show on YouTube. I was supposed to be out with my girl but she wanna act like we ain't together and I told her that I was crazy. She don't believe me but she gon see. Onika just stopped returning my calls and answering my texts. I don't know what's her problem. I scrolled on Instagram and came across Onika's story.

"I'M F-R-E-E FUCK NIGGA FREE! THAT MEAN I AIN'T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT NO FUCK NIGGA CHEATING! AND I'M S-I-N-G-L-E AGAIN!" She rapped to the song with her friends Lauren and Angela. Oh really? Single? She ain't single. I checked Lauren's story and found out that they were going to a nightclub. Alright, bet, she wanna see crazy? I'll show her crazy. I turned off my tv and headed into the shower.

Once I came out of the shower I oiled my skin and put on my clothes. I sprayed some cologne on me and brushed my hair a bit. I then put on my Jordan 4 retro red thunder sneakers out and I was out of the house.

Onika think I'm playing.

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

I rapped F.N.F. in the car with my friends Lauren and Angela. We're going to turn up tonight and have fun. They told me to come out since I broke up with Robyn. Well, that's what I told them. I just stopped returning her calls and declared myself single. They said that they saw Robyn with some other girl and she was too close to her. So I stopped talking to her.

The club was packed but we got in. We had a few drinks and now we're on the dance floor. Lauren and Angela were dancing with these dudes and they are cute. I'm just dancing with myself. All of a sudden I felt someone come behind me. I failed the look back because then the person grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear.

"So this is what you doing? Hmm, you fuck nigga free and single?" I heard Robyn say and my heart pounded. I stopped dancing but she gripped my waist tighter.

"No keep dancing. You got these dayroom-ass friends telling you what to do huh? All up in your mind feeding you the wrong information when you could've just asked me." I stayed silent because she is right. I could have asked her but Lauren and Angela already told me.

How does she know what happened? That means she's guilty.

"Now I want you to tell ya, lil ass friends, bye and meet me at my car."

"I drove here..."

"No yo ass didn't. Do what I said." She ordered and I nodded. I walked over to where Lauren and Angela were.

"Ummm I'm leaving, I don't feel too good." I told them and Lauren was the first to speak,

"I saw Robyn and I know you're going with her. Don't let her feed you with her bull shit." I nodded my head and said goodbye to them. I left the club and saw Robyn leaning on her green Range Rover. Damn, she looks fine in her black and red outfit. I bit down on my bottom lip and she smiled at me. I truly did miss her and I should've never listened to my friends. Robyn grabbed my neck and pulled me close to her. I lowly moaned and made eye contact with her.