Her Assistant (Rihnika)

Onika (27)
Robyn (30)

Onika's POV
8:35 AM

I walked into my office and sighed as I sat on the comfortable chair. The elevator wasn't working so I had to walk up five flights of stairs. I took off my heels and sighed. My feet are sore and I haven't even had on my heels for the day. I heard a knock on my office and I sat up.

"Come in!" The door opened, revealing my boss Robyn. She owns a clothing and beauty line called Fenty. I'm Robyn's assistant and I am in charge of making sure all the products are correct and are in stock. I also get the models to model the clothes or makeup. This job pays well, well enough for me to own a house and pay my bills on time.

She's wearing a pair of emerald green trousers and a white silk button-up shirt. Her shoes match her top and her hair is in a messy bun. Might I add Robyn is so fine. The females that work here are throwing themselves all over her. I would like to do that but I heard that she's married.

"Onika can you meet me in my office please?"

I nodded, "Sure." She left my office and I slipped back on my heels. I took a deep breath and began walking to her office. I wonder what she has to tell me. I walked into her office and saw her taking a seat in her chair.

"You're off for the rest of the day." She told me and my eyes widened. Am I getting fired? Oh my gosh.

"I need you to watch my daughter for the day. I'm asking you because the babysitter canceled on me and my mother has to go to work. I also trust you with my daughter because I see how you interact with children." Daughter? She has a daughter? Why can't the child's mother watch her? Maybe she's not on speaking terms with her, duh Onika.

Thank god I'm not getting fired though.

"O-okay. I can watch your daughter."

"Thank you so much. Her name is Rhiannon and she's two years old but is very smart for her age. If my mother didn't feed her already then she'll have pancakes or cereal for breakfast. She likes to eat chicken nuggets for lunch and don't let her eat ice cream before dinner. She will try to trap you with her dimples and green eyes, so don't fall for it. Her nap time is at one but when she's tired she will just fall asleep. For dinner she'll most likely eat chicken nuggets again or pizza, after dinner that's when you can give her the ice cream. Her bedtime is at seven and she likes her milk cold not warm, weird baby." Robyn explained to me and I tried not to chuckle. Her daughter's name is so cute, named after the Fleetwood Mac song and her name means great queen or goddess.

"Okay is that all?"

"Umm, she likes to be called Rhi and I'll text you my address. That's all." I nodded and walked out of her office into mine. I grabbed my bag and headed to my car. I saw someone come out of the elevator and I rolled my eyes. How does the elevator want to work when I'm leaving? I took the elevator to the parking lot and walked to my car. I got inside my hot pink Range Rover and my phone connected to the car. A message popped up from Robyn and it was her address.

Robyn 💚- 173 Mann Rd

I liked the message and put her address into the GPS. Her house is about thirty minutes away from the job but I'll be there in twenty.

***

I pulled up to Robyn's house and my jaw damn near dropped. Her house is so beautiful and modern, I like it. I got out of my car and headed to the door. I knocked on it and it opened revealing Robyn's mother. Robyn is a carbon copy of her mother and she's beautiful too.

"Good morning Mrs. Fenty my name is Onika. Robyn sent me here to watch her daughter Rhiannon."

"Yes, she told me that you were coming. Come on in and Monica is fine." I nodded my head and walked inside of her house.