Naughty Girl (Rihyoncé)

Robyn (37)
Beyoncé (41)

Nobody's POV

Today is Robyn's birthday and Beyoncé has something very special planned for her wife. Leading her wife to the special room in their house, it was dark and warm. Beyoncé led her wife to a seat and kissed her lips.

"Come baby, sit right here."

"What are you going to do baby?" Robyn asked. The only thing she could see was Beyoncé's silhouette since the curtains from the window weren't dark.

"It's a surprise." Beyoncé went into her room and changed out of her robe that she had on leaving her naked. Beyoncé walked back into the room and Robyn licked her lips. She could tell that her wife was naked and she loves it. The light in the room turned to a shade of purple and a pole could be seen. Beyoncé's heels clicked against the floor as she walked to the pole. Her hand grabbed the pole and she slowly walked in a circle. Robyn rose her brow and shifted in her seat. She is so getting turned on by her wife being naughty.

She touched her body and moaned as her fingers ran over her hardened nipples. Beyoncé bent over and shook her hips from side to side.

(Like in Blow)

Beyoncé grabbed the pole and spun around, keeping her legs open. Her hair flowed in the same direction as her and Robyn bit her lip.

"If only I had singles

"If only I had singles." Robyn spoke and Beyoncé slightly chuckled. She continued sexy dancing on the pole and Robyn felt herself getting wet. The lights then went dim and Beyoncé left. A few moments later, the love sofa could be seen in the room and Beyoncé kneeled on the big hump, holding on to the edge of the sofa. She arched her back, with her head down, and lowly moaned.

Still holding on to the edge of the love sofa, she swung her body

Still holding on to the edge of the love sofa, she swung her body. Beyoncé's curly hair flowed with her movements as she landed on the sofa. She released her breath as she picked her leg up. Beyoncé had practiced this move many times, failing at almost every try so she was nervous to do it again.