Never say never pt. 2 (Rihnika)

Onika 18+
Robyn 17+
Lauren 18+
Airmiess (Nipsey) 18+
Alani (LaLa) 17+
Carmelo (Melo) 17+
***
Reneé Rose Fenty 16
O'liviah Tiana Fenty 14

Onika's POV

Robyn just picked up the girls from school and I already knew that they were going to come into our room. Of course, they would come back since we didn't finish telling the story. Soon Robyn came into the room with the girls behind her. They had snacks so I knew that they were going to be in here for a while.

"Back for part two?" I said as they got in our bed. They sat Indian style at the foot of our bed.

"You already knowww." Reneé said sounding like Big Freda. I chuckled and shook my head. Robyn rubbed my stomach and I began telling the story.

The hotel room is nice. It has two bedrooms and a pull-out couch. It's only four of us in the room so it will be enough space. Lauren and I would be sharing a room and I don't know about Robyn and Alani. I sat on the couch and texted my mother telling her that we arrived.

"How about we introduce ourselves? I'll go first. My name is Lauren, I'm eighteen and Onika is my big cousin." I chuckled. She didn't have to put that in.

"Oh really? You guys could pass as twins." Robyn said and I heard a Bajan accent.

"Yeah, we get that a lot. My name is Onika and I'm eighteen also. I was born in Trinidad but came down to the states when I was five."

"That's nice. My name is Robyn, I'm seventeen and I was born in Barbados. I came to the states to start high school." Mmm, no wonder why her accent is so strong.

"That's cool."

"My name is Alani but everyone calls me LaLa. I was born and raised in New York but my parents were born in Puerto Rico so I speak Spanish also." We continued talking and got to know each other a bit more. Robyn's favorite color is green and she has seven tattoos. I'm eighteen and I don't even have one tattoo... like. LaLa goes out with Carmelo and they've been dating for about three years. Goals for real. She's the youngest out of her three older brothers.

"What?? Momma, you had tattoos already?" O'liviah asked and Robyn nodded.

"Yeah. My older cousin was a tattoo artist so I let him practice on me but only in areas that people couldn't really see. They're actually pretty good."

"Mmhmm, and that's who did my first tattoo." I said smiling. My first tattoo is very sentimental. I had my great-grandparents and grandparents draw hearts. I have it going up my arm, it's not really big.

"Are you going to the party later Nini?" Lauren whispered to me. Right now we're having a buffet-style dinner in one of the halls at the hotel.

"Umm, I don't know. I think other schools are going to be there too and Safaree." There are a bunch of other schools on this trip too. And Safaree... he's going to try to dance with me.

"Right but I'll be with you, Nini. We can go for a few minutes and if you're not enjoying yourself then we can go back to the room." I nodded my head.

"Are you guys going to the party later?"

"Yeah, we're just going to check it out and if it's boring then we're going to leave." Carmelo said and the rest of them nodded.

"Okay, we can go after dinner since it starts in a few minutes." Once everyone finished their food we headed to the party room. It was a bit dark and crowded as hell. The party just started a few minutes ago. I grabbed Lauren's hand and we all went to the front of the dance floor. This DJ is playing some good music too.

Baby, me say rock and come in
And me nuh dey, pull the lock and come in
Woii, park the car, stop and come in...

I like this. Lauren began grinding on me and I shook my head, trying to hide my smile. Of course, I danced with Lauren, I couldn't leave her hanging. While I was dancing with Lauren, I felt someone behind me. When I turned around I saw Safaree. I grabbed Lauren's hand and she stopped dancing.

Robyn's POV

I'm not really a dancer unless I have someone dancing in front of me if you know what I mean, so I was just watching. Not in a creepy way. I watched as Onika and Lauren danced and some dude came behind Onika. When she turned around I saw fear all over her face. Who is this dude? They got to arguing, well Lauren was arguing with him while Onika just stood there, scared. I kid you not, he pushed Onika, hard, and she stumbled back almost falling.

"Oh hell nah." Nipsey and I said at the same time. I walked over to them and checked on Onika.

"Are you okay ma?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I nodded my head and turned my attention to this dude.

"Yo, you think it's okay for you to put your hands on a female? How would you like it if someone hit ya moms?"

"Bitch fuck you! And I can do whatever the fuck I want!" He yelled over the loud music. I nodded my head and smirked,

"Oh really? Hit me then."

"Robyn—"

"No Onika. Since he wants to hit on females let him hit me. Imma fight back." He balled up his fists and I balled up mine too. He thinks I'm scared of him but I'm not. I'd beat his ass up like Mike.

"Robyn stop." Onika said coming in between us. She grabbed my hand and opened my fists. I finally looked at her and she smiled.

"He's not worth it Robyn. I promise." This dude don't know how lucky he is right now. Would've had him laid up in a hospital bed. I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

"We should go..." I heard Lauren say and Onika nodded. She continued to hold my hand as we all made our way back to our rooms.

"Mommy why did you stop momma?" O'liviah asked Onika and I chuckled. She loves drama and loves to be in it too. Liv is a fighter too just like me, which has gotten her into trouble many times.

"Because I knew that she was going to hurt him. Then she would've gotten in trouble."

***

I appreciate you guys for the votes and comments on this book. My motivation frl!

Excuse any errors 🤓