Sluts (Holy Trinity)

Robyn (27)
Beyoncé (26)
Onika (25)

Nobody's POV

Robyn sat down in a chair while holding two chains that connected to her submissive's collar.

Beyoncé sat on the floor, on her knees with a yellow collar attached to her neck. Her arms were behind her back and her hands were folded. She is completely naked and also has nipple clamps connected to her body. Onika is in the same position as Beyoncé and instead of a yellow collar, she has on a pink one. She has the same toy as Beyoncé on her nipples along with a pink butt plug in her asshole.

"Onika get up." Robyn spoke dropping the chains. Onika quickly stood to her feet and followed her dom to a room. Walking inside she saw two sex machines in front of two bench-like chairs.

"Sit with your legs open." She sat on the bench and spread her legs open. Robyn moved the machine closer to Onika and slipped the toy inside of her. She lowly moaned and bit down on her bottom lip. Robyn turned on the machine on medium and watched it move in and out of her submissive.

She licked her lips, "Don't make a sound and don't cum."

"O-okay Daddy." Onika spoke and Robyn left out of the room. A few moments later Beyoncé walked inside of the room. She sat on the bench next to Onika and Robyn did the same to her.

"Beyoncé?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Anytime you have to cum just cum okay? You don't have to ask me."

"Okay, daddy." Onika was upset. She hates when Beyoncé gets to do things that she can't. Although the three of them are in this relationship she still has feelings. It makes her blood boil and Robyn knows that for a fact. Part of the reason she does that is because she likes to see Onika get upset and jealous.

"Ohhh fuck!" Beyoncé loudly moaned as her creams coated the toy. Onika closed her eyes trying to not let Beyoncé's moans get the best of her. She sucked in a deep breath and bit down hard on her bottom lip. Robyn tugged on the chain that is connected to the nipple clamps and she gasped, opening her eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, Nika." Robyn spoke calling Onika by her nickname causing butterflies to stir in her stomach.

"Okay, daddy." She whispered but loud enough for Robyn to hear. She stood over Onika and they kept eye contact. Beyoncé's hands squeezed her thighs as she orgasmed again. Onika broke contact and looked over at Beyoncé seeing her creams all over her pussy and the toy.

"I told you not to look away." Robyn sternly spoke causing Onika to look back at her but it was too late. Robyn cut up the speed on the machine and Onika whimpered. Robyn felt her dick growing in her jeans and she groaned at the slight pain.

"I'm s-sorry!" Robyn moved away and tended to Beyoncé. She made out with Beyoncé and their hands rubbed over each other's bodies. Robyn pulled away and Beyoncé licked her lips wanting more. Robyn shook her head and went back to Onika. She rubbed all over her submissive's perfect body and bit down on her bottom lip while doing so. Reaching her clit, her thumb pressed against it and Onika jumped back. She panted while she kept contact with her dom. She needed to cum so bad. Holding her orgasms for about fifteen minutes was painful. She doesn't know how much longer she can hold it.

"If I tell you to do something, are you going to do it right away?" Onika rapidly nodded,

"Yes! Yes! I'll do anything for you Daddy!"

Robyn rose her brow, "I want my pretty pussy to cum for me can you do that?" Onika nodded.

"Yes, I can d-daddy."