Truth or Dare (Holy Trinity)

Before y'all read, I need some ideas. Idm the ship. 🫶🏽

Beyoncé (21)
Onika (20)
Robyn (20)

Nobody's POV

"Hellooooo!" Onika exclaimed as she walked into her best friend's house. She closed the door behind her and held her arms out. Beyoncé giggled and got up to hug her best friend of fifteen years.

"Hi, Nika. Why are you so excited?"

"Cause I can't wait to have fun with you and Robyn." Robyn is their best friend whom they have known for fifteen years. The three of them met on the first day of kindergarten and have been inseparable ever since.

"Me either, she says she's on her way though."

"I don't know what takes her so long to get ready. All she gon wear is a black shirt and a pair of light-colored ripped jeans." As if on cue, Robyn walked in wearing exactly what Beyoncé said she would wear.

"Told you."

"What?" Robyn asked confused and they shrugged. She closed the door behind her and hugged her best friends.

"Nothing."

"Anyways, what's on the agenda today?"

"We are going to order Chinese food, or whatever it is that we want to eat, watch a few movies, and play some games. Specifically truth or dare." Beyoncé explained as they sat on her couch.

"Okay, I want wings though. I've been wanting them all week."

"From Lucky Wing right?"

"Yesssss Bey, you read my mind. Half lemon pepper and half barbecue, ouuu." Robyn spoke and danced a bit. The two of them laughed at their friend.

"I think I'm gonna get barbecue too but I also want pizza."

"We can get both, whatever we want. Money ain't a problem."

"Yes, we know Beyoncé you rich." They laughed. Beyoncé is promoting her clothing line which is partnering with Adidas.

"Anyways, wings and pizza?"

"Yes, cheese pizza."

"No meat lovers pizza."

"Ohhhh yeah, and jalapeños on the side because I know you guys don't like that." Robyn said and they nodded.

"Sure don't. What movies are we going to watch?"

"There's this new movie called 365."

"The BDSM movie?"

"Yeah, I think it's on Netflix."

"Yeah, it is." Onika said while looking at Netflix on her phone. While Beyoncé ordered the pizza and wings, they had small conversation.

"Girl, Janet Jackson is having a show in Houston for AIDS."

"She has AIDS?!"

"No! That's not what I said. You don't have to support something to have it. She's simply doing a show."

"Oh, I'd still fuck get even if she has AIDS. You want to go?"

"Yes, we can go together."

"Sure, when is it?"

"December first."

"Mmhmm, we can go and it can be a mini girls' trip."

"Yup, that would be nice." About twenty minutes later, the pizza and wings arrived along with their drinks. Beyoncé for lemonade, Onika got root beer and Robyn got strawberry Fanta. Onika gave the guy a twenty-dollar tip for picking up both of their deliveries and then closed the door. Robyn grabbed a few plates and a bottle of the ranch before heading into the living room. Beyoncé logged in to her Netflix account on her tv and searched for the movie. She turned off the lights and pressed play.