Revenge (Holy Trinity)

Onika (25)
Beyoncé (30)
Robyn (26)

Onika's POV

Today I am going to get revenge on my fiancé, well my ex fiancé as of the end of the day. He had been cheating on me and bringing different women into our home. Fucking them in our bed. The only reason why I know is because of the neighbor. She told me and after that, I started seeing the signs. I've known for about a month and since then I've been planning my revenge.

Around that same time, I got in touch with my ex-girlfriend, Robyn, from middle school. We were just testing out our relationship then but since I've been texting her, I've realized that I still have feelings for her. So I told Robyn and she said that she still has feelings for me too. I told her my plan, to have sex with her to get back at my fiancé, and she told me that she couldn't do it because she has a girlfriend.

I was so hurt but then I got an idea. I told Robyn to send a picture of her girlfriend and she's fine as fuck. I created a group chat with them and when I introduced myself to Beyoncé and told her my plan, she was all for it. Of course, I left out the part where I wanted to fuck her girlfriend. And then I got another idea. I wanted to fuck both of them, that would hurt Rihmeek so badly when he finds out. I got so bold that night when I was texting them and surprisingly they agreed. I haven't done anything like that before, a threesome, so I am nervous.

Rihmeek 😤- Hey baby I won't be home until late. The boss is making us work overtime.

And that's the thing, when he was working late he was cheating and I never caught on to that because he would be bringing extra money home.

Okay 🥺. What time would you be home?

I replied acting like I was sad.

Rihmeek 😤- around ten close to eleven

Alright. See you when you get here.

He liked my message and I cackled. He has no idea what he's in for later. I then went to the message thread with Beyoncé and Robyn.

He said he won't be home until after ten. Close to eleven

Robyn hood- good. What time do you want us at your house?

Around nine.

Bey buzz- okayyy we'll be there.

I looked at the time which read 7:28 pm. I have time to shower and get ready. By the time they come, I'll be ready for them. I can't wait.

8:49

I just finished cooking just in case Robyn and Beyoncé would be hungry. I heard a knock on the door and I smiled knowing that it was the couple. I wore a pair of booty shorts with a pink tank top. I opened the door and saw the two of them standing there. My jaw dropped when I saw Beyoncé. She's way more beautiful in person than in the pictures. I may be just a bit jealous.

"You're right Robyn, Onika is beautiful." I blushed.

"You're beautiful too Beyoncé, come in guys." They walked in and I closed the door.

"Wow you're house is beautiful. You said you're a nurse right?"

"Thank you and yes. What about you guy?"

"I'm an OBGYN." Beyoncé said and I nodded.

"And I own a clothing and make-up line." Robyn said and I laughed.

"I know that Robyn, you told me."

"Are you guys hungry? I made dinner."

"Yeah, but I can pass on that. I want to have dessert first." Beyoncé boldly said and I licked my lips.