Babygirl Bey pt. 2 (Holy Trinity)

Beyoncé (Little)
Onika (Daddy)
Robyn (Mommy)

Nobody's POV

"You know I think she likes the spankings. She gets really wet to the point where she could probably cum just from receiving them." Onika said to her wife and she slowly nodded.

"How did you come to that conclusion?"

"The other day, when she was playing with herself. Her punishment was a few swats on her behind. I had a wet spot on my pants after."

"Mmm, we would have to test that out."

"Babygirl, can you come here for a second?" Onika called out for her. Beyoncé got up from the floor and walked to the kitchen. She stood in front of her mommy and daddy and smiled.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Do you like getting spankings?" Beyoncé sucked in a breath. She could feel her pussy pulsating just at the mention. She slowly nodded.

"Are you getting turned on right now?"

"Mmhmm." She mumbled.

"Interesting, would you like to get a spanking now?"

"But I didn't do anything... I did?" She questioned in a confused tone and they shook their heads.

"No, it's just for your pleasure. Daddy and I want to see something."

"Okay." Beyoncé shrugged. She is always up to trying something new. The three of them walked to the playroom and Robyn opened the door. The cold air hit Beyoncé and her boobs got hard. She closed the door behind her and Beyoncé stood next to Onika.

"Take off your skirt doll." Beyoncé nodded and took off her denim mini-skirt. Robyn sat on the bed and motioned for Beyoncé to lay across her lap. Onika handed a wooden pad to Robyn.

"Let me know if you want me to stop." Robyn spoke and Beyoncé nodded.

"Okay, mommy." Robyn drew her hand back and connected the paddle with her littles ass. Beyoncé whimpered as she felt the stinging sensation on her behind. Onika sat beside Robyn and caressed Beyoncé's face. After a few swats, the couple could see their littles wetness dripping down her pussy to her thighs.

"Uhh, mommy!" Beyoncé moaned after getting hit with the paddle. With each swat, Beyoncé's boobs rubbed against the fabric of her shirt and Robyn's pants causing some pleasure. She moaned as her pussy throbbed. Robyn put the paddle down and rubbed Beyoncé's cherry red bottom. Her hand then connected with her littles bottom and she bit down on her bottom lip. She looked at her wife and nodded her head.

"Are you loving the spankings that mommy is giving you?" Onika asked her little and she nodded.

"Yes Daddy, it feels good." Robyn spanked Beyoncé again and her hips bucked forward. "Fuck!" Her creams began flowing out of her pussy as her body slightly shook. She didn't mean to cum, it just came out. Robyn licked her lips and ran her fingers across Beyoncé's sopping wet pussy.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to." She apologized as her face turned a bright shade of red. Onika nodded,

"It's okay baby, you're not in any trouble."

"It just felt so good." She spoke above a whisper but the couple heard her.

"I know doll." Onika kissed Beyoncé's face and she smiled.

"Can I?"

"Can you what?"

"Can I ride you, Daddy? I want you to fill me up." Beyoncé spoke and Onika felt her dick jump in her pants. She nodded and Beyoncé quickly sat up. Beyoncé pulled down Onika's pants along with her boxers and stroked her dick.

"You sure you know what you're doing?"

"Mmhmm, I see mommy do it." She hovered over Onika's dick and slowly slipped onto it. "Mmmh." She moaned as her daddy filled her up. Onika held Beyonce's waist and pushed her down further onto her.

"Oh!" She squealed.

"I thought you said you know what to do?" Robyn teased and instead of answering, she began riding her daddy. Onika took off Beyoncé's shirt and her boobs bounced in front of her face. Her hands gripped them and played with her nipples. Onika's mouth latched onto one of her nipples and she sucked on them.

"Ohhh Daddy!" Beyoncé moaned. Robyn crawled toward them and began sucking on Beyoncé's neck. She moaned as her eyes slowly closed. The pleasure was a bit much for her but she handled it. She rolled her waist against her daddy's own and her mouth dropped. Onika pulled away from her boobs and motioned for Robyn to take off her clothes.

She obeyed and hovered over Onika's face, facing Beyoncé. She smiled as she pulled her mommy into a passionate kiss. Their nipples rubbed against each other's creating pleasure between them. Onika grabbed Robyn's waist and buried her face deeper into her pussy. Robyn broke their kiss and loudly moaned. She could feel her wife's tongue exploring her pussy and her juices leaking out of her.

"Mhmmm, baby." She moaned. Beyoncé continued riding her daddy, chasing her second orgasm. Her breaths quickened as her brows furrowed. "Wait for me baby, don't cum yet." Robyn spoke through moans and Beyoncé nodded. It would be a struggle but she can do it. Onika sucked on Robyn's clit and her body shivered. Beyoncé bounced on her daddy and whimpered when the tip of her dick hit her spot.

"Cum baby, cum with mommy love." Their moans filled the room as their orgasms left their body. Beyoncé squirted wetting the sheets and her daddy's dick. Onika lapped up Robyn's creams and moaned at the taste. Robyn rolled her waist against Onika's mouth as the rest of her juices leaked out of her.

"Mmm." She and Beyoncé switched positions, but instead of riding Onika, she gave her a blow job. She flicked her tongue against Onika's top before wrapping her mouth around her dick. She looked up at Beyoncé and winked at her. Beyoncé blushed and smiled. She then threw her head back as her daddy slipped a finger inside of her pussy.

"Daddy! Fuck!" Her previous creams coated Onika's fingers and she loved it. Beyoncé is always creamy for the couple. Robyn picked her head up and stroked Onika in her hands. She got hard and her veins popped out.

"Shit Robyn." Onika whispers as she pulled away from between Beyoncé's ass cheeks. "Damn." She moans again before sucking on Beyoncé's pussy. Robyn licks her lips as her thumb rubs the tip of Onika's dick. Curving her finger inside of Beyoncé's pussy, she began cumming on her finger and tongue.

"Oh god! Daddy!" She squealed as her juices flowed out of her body. She panted and collapsed onto the bed next to her.

"Daddy, it's your turn." Robyn spoke in a sultry tone and jerked Onika faster. She bit down on her bottom lip while looking at her lover. Robyn's free hand massaged her balls. "I want it Daddy, all over my face." She coached her wife through her orgasm and she did just that. Onika spilled her seeds all over Robyn's face.

"Mmm." She moaned as she licked her lips.

***

Drea Kelly is funny asfff 😭

👈🏾👇🏾👉🏾👇🏾 🌊

Oh, what's yall fav from Cowboy Carter? I don't rlly have one but— I like its Daughter or sweet honey buckin. As of right now tho, it might change tomorrow.

Excuse any errors 🤓