Be without you (Joni)

I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you...

Janet (18
Toni (19)

Janet's POV
2:46 AM

I was peacefully sleeping when I heard stones being thrown at my window. I groaned and got up. I opened the window and she was about to throw another one.

"Don't you throw that up here!" I whispered yelled.

"You raggedy bitch." She joked and I laughed.

"Toni, what are you doing?"

"I miss you, baby."

"I miss you too love but we just saw each other and I'm tired."

"Alright let me come up."

"Are you insane? My dad will kill me and you. You know he doesn't like us together." My dad is homophobic and doesn't support our relationship, my mom is very supportive of us. That's why I love her more than Joseph.

"So? Fuck that old man." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Go home, Roger." I joked and we both laughed.

"Fine."

"Text me when you get home. I love you."

"I love you too baby." I closed my window and I heard her drive off. A few minutes later my phone lit up.

Sugaaa 😮‍💨: I just got home baby.

Okay, I'm going back to sleep now.

Sugaaa 😮‍💨: Sweet dreams princess.

Sweet dreams daddy.

***

I woke up the next morning, did my morning routine, and headed downstairs. I saw my siblings and parents sitting at the large dining table.

"Good morning guys."

"Good morning."

"I heard you talking to your girlfriend last night Dunk." Randy said and I nudged him.

"Toni was here?"

"Joseph leave her alone. She's eighteen, almost an adult. Let her be."

"I will not condone same-sex relationships in this household." He said and I rolled my eyes. He's a hater.

"I'm sorry Dunk." Randy whispered to me and I nodded my head.

"I know, you didn't mean to do it." I said and grabbed his hand. After I finished eating I headed to my room and saw Toni climbing up my window sill.

"Toni, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked as I helped her. She wrapped her arms around me and I can't be mad at her anymore.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi, daddy." I said as I pulled away.

"Girl you better stop before I fuck you in this house." I bit down on my bottom lip and heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, baby." I heard my mother say and I opened the door.

"Hi, Toni."

"Hi, Mama Kat."

"Janet, I'm sorry about your father. He's just bitter and old. I support your guys' relationship and that's never going to change." I hugged her tight and she hugged me back.

"I love you, mama."

"I love you too baby. I'll be out in the garden if you need me." I said a small okay and she left out of my room. I laid on my bed next to Toni and she wrapped her arms around me.