Coffee (Beynika)

ghettowrites fa yew ma 🫵🏾😩👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

I see the way you rose up hmm, they say mornin' wood do a body good, babe clearly you agree, don't be tryin' to leave stay here with me I'll put you right back to sleep I'll get you right for the week we can vacay in the sheets let you parlay in the pink...

Onika (24)
Beyoncé (26)

Onika's POV
8:23 AM

I rolled over in bed and saw my wife of three years peacefully sleeping. She looks so beautiful with her beauty marks glowing in the sun. We have to get to work in a few hours. Beyoncé and I own a clothing company called Ivy Park. It's going well and we couldn't be more proud.

"Baby..." I called out to her, rubbing my hands up and down her stomach. She's a heavy sleeper. I got something that would wake her up. She's only wearing a wife beater and boxer shorts. I am only wearing an oversized Ivy Park shirt. I hovered over her and kissed her cheek.

"Bey, wake up." Still nothing. I kissed her neck and she shifted a bit. I smiled and kissed down her stomach. I got to her v-line and licked it. I rubbed her dick and I felt it get hard against my hands. She must be dreaming about me. I got down on my knees and pulled her out.

"Baby wake up." I then stroked Beyoncé in my hands and she got harder. I smiled as pre cum dripped out of her and onto my hands. I smirked before placing her in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down her long shaft and I heard Beyoncé's breathing change. She's waking up soon. I swirled my tongue around her tip and that's when I felt her hands on my head.

"Oni..." She panted and I continued to suck her. Beyoncé pushed my head further down on her and I swallowed her whole. No gagging.

"Fuck." I heard her groan. My other hand massaged her balls and I could see the veins in her dick. I knew she was going to cum and I didn't want that to happen yet so I removed my mouth from around her and licked my lips. I looked at her and her eyes were already on me.

"You know better than that Onika." I heard her groggy voice say and my pussy throbbed. I ignored her and straddled her lap. I then grabbed her dick and slipped her in me. I bit my lip and threw my head back.

"You better take all of it Oni." She said to me before gripping my waist. Beyoncé slammed me down onto her and I screamed. I took off my shirt and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Mmhmm, ride that shit baby." Beyoncé said and slapped my ass a few times. I smiled and began moving my lower body against hers. She looked up at me and kissed my lips. I swirled my tongue in her mouth, making the kiss nasty. Beyoncé then sucked on my bottom lip and gripped my waist tighter. I broke the kiss and loudly moaned,

"Fuck! Shit!" I yelled as I bounced on top of her big dick. I threw my head back and she gripped my neck with her other hand. I continued to bounce on her and I heard her groan.

Beyonce began to suck on my chest, leaving hickeys there. I panted and dug my fingers into her back. I slowed down a bit and she squeezed my neck a little tighter. I bit my bottom lip and whimpered.

"Onika you know better." I immediately sped and gasped as her dick repeatedly hit my spot. My walls tightened around Beyoncé and she slapped my ass again. My breath hitched and my legs began to shake. I'm about to cum so hard right now.

"Bey, I— fuck!"

"Hold it for me a little longer baby." I shook my head and I felt some of my juices leak out of me. She let go of my neck and placed her hands under my thighs, helping me bounce on top of her.

"I'm cumming baby!" I scratched at Bey's back harder and my stomach tightened. I whimpered and I felt her throb inside of me.

"That's right baby. Cum on daddy's dick." I continued to bounce on her and soon my creams coated her dick. I screamed out as my juices leaked out of me.

"Mmm fuck baby!" I kissed her neck as I rode out my orgasm. She grabbed my waist and flipped us over so that I was on my back. Beyoncé looked at me with her hazel eyes and pecked my lips a few times.

"I love you, baby." She said and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I love you too Bey."

Beyoncé's POV

I rubbed the tip of my dick against her clit and she spread her legs wider. I shook my head and easily slipped inside her wet pussy. It's so tight and warm, I love it. I groaned as her walls swallowed me whole. I placed my hands on her waist and began pounding into her. Onika gripped the edge of the bed and loudly moaned.

"Beyoncé!"

"Yes, baby?" I replied and all she did was stay silent. I chuckled and wrapped my hand around her neck. She bit hard on her bottom lip as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. My other hand stayed on her waist as I pounded into her.

"Fuck!... I... Yesss!!" Nicki yelled incoherently and I smiled. I moved closer to the bed and more of me eased inside of her.

"Dick feel good don't it?"

"Yess! Daddy, I love it!"

Freak.

I continued to ram inside of her and soon Onika clenched around me. She then gripped my shirt, holding me tight. I slowed down a bit and her grip loosened. Her back arched from off of the bed and my hand that was on her waist rubbed her stomach.

"You about to cum baby?" I asked her and pressed down on her stomach. Onika's legs began to shake and her breathing increased. I licked my lips as I watched her.

She nodded and begged, "Yes daddy! Pleaseee!" I opened her legs wider and she gasped while looking at me.

"I'm right here baby. I got you." I coached and I'm pretty sure my shirt started to rip. Her body convulsed underneath me and she let out a ton of curse words. I then felt Nika's creams coating me as she relaxed a bit. I removed my hand from around her and placed it on her waist.

"Oh my god baby!" I groaned as I felt myself about to release. I continued to thrust into my wife, chasing my orgasm. She locked her legs around my waist and I rose my brow. Ouuu, she getting freaky. I like it 😏

"I want it daddy... please." Now when she get pregnant she better not say it's my fault. She ain't letting me go. I threw my head back and Onika clenched around me again.

"Mmm shit Onika!" I gripped her waist tighter, preparing for my intense orgasm. Her legs squeezed me tighter, trapping me, literally. My knees locked and I never stopped thrusting into her.

"Fuck Beyoncé!" Onika moaned and squeezed around me again. After a few more strokes, I nutted all in her tight warm pussy. She let out low moans and I pulled out, cumming some more on her stomach. Onika grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her face.

"I love you, daddy, so much."

"I love you too Oni."

***

I just realized that sometimes I don't need to put the ages... but oh well. Old habits die hard.

Excuse any errors 🤓

Excuse any errors 🤓

Lesvixens On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara