Sex doll (Rihnika)

Onika (23)
Rihanna (♾️)

Onika's POV

You are a winner!!

An email read. First of all, what did I win? I clicked on the email and saw the email address.

Ultimatesexdoll@hotmail.com

What?! What the fuck? How did they even get my email? I clicked on the email and saw that I dead ass won a sex doll.

Robyn is a one of a kind sex doll, the only one we have, and you have won her. She is our only hermaphrodite doll, packing nine inches...

"Nine?!" I exclaimed out loud. Mm maybe I should buy. I never had a sex doll before so it wouldn't hurt to have one now.

Robyn is 23 years old and has long jet black hair. Her hazel green eyes are beautiful and captivating. She comes to life by saying this spell, Hocus Pocus make Robyn come into focus...

"What?!" I exclaimed again. This shit is unbelievable.

By signing up Robyn will be at your house in three days...

"Mmm this could be a scam but at least I don't have to pay. Oh, but they'll have my address."

NOT A SCAM!

The end of the email said in bold letters. Let me look up the website to make sure that it's not a scam. I looked up the website and indeed it wasn't a scam. I signed up and now I wait for Robyn to be at my house.

2 days later

I pulled up to my house after work and I saw a long ass box in front of my door. It had the ultimate sex doll label on it. What the fuck? My neighbors must've saw this. I quickly got out of my car and rushed inside of the house with the box. The box is bigger than me. I dragged the box up to my room and set it on the floor. I grabbed a pair of scissors and began opening the package. A bunch of green paper came out of the box and I rolled my eyes. Now if Robyn isn't in here I'm going to be mad. I pushed the paper to the side and saw her.

She looks so human. She is wearing a wife beater with a pair of grey sweat pants. Her boobs are little but it will work. I looked down and saw Robyn's print through the sweats.

"Nahh, that's crazy." I took her out of the box and set her on the floor. Am I really about to have sex with a doll? This was always on my list of things to try but now that it's in front of my face, I'm a bit scared.

"Hocus Pocus make Robyn come into focus..." I said and waited for a few seconds for her to come to life but she didn't. Scam! I'm still fucking though. I took off Robyn's clothes and laid her onto the bed. Let's see how this is going to go. I took off my clothes and laid on the bed next to her. I pulled out my phone to watch a few videos to get wet, which works very well. After I got wet, I rubbed my pussy against Robyn's dick and lowly moaned.

She's so thick and big.

I then positioned myself on top of her and slowly sank onto her. I let out a loud gasp feeling my walls stretching. I held on to her waist as she filled me up. Once Robyn was completely inside of me I began slowly bouncing on top of her. She continued to stretch my walls and I let out moans. I never knew that a sex doll could feel so good.

I threw my head back and gripped Robyn's boobs, increasing my pace. Her dick hit my spot and I loudly moaned. I used my other hand to rub my clit and I was soon cumming. I never stopped riding her causing me to squirt. My juices flying all on her. I panted as my shaky legs got off of her. I laid on the bed out of breath from my recent activities.