MS GOODPUSS (Beynika)

LMAOOOOO who came up with that? MS GOODPUSS 😭😭 and that pic better not be taken down (it's a ss from a video)

Onika (25)
Beyoncé (27)

Onika's POV

I walked into the house and sighed as I closed the door. I took off my shoes and unbuttoned my work shirt. I'm so tired from this 16-hour shift I worked at the hospital today. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out seeing a text message from my baby.

MSGOODPUSS- Hi baby, are you home?

That's a nickname I gave her because her pussy is so good. It's plump, juicy, fat, pink, sweet, delicious, everything.

         Yes, I just got in. You good?

MSGOODPUSS- Yuppp.

My wife, Beyoncé is on a business trip in New York and she has been gone for about three weeks. I miss her and can't wait until she comes home.

              How was your day?

MSGOODPUSS- 3/10 my client forgot to tell me a very important thing and idk if we're going to win or lose the case. Yours?

           Wowww that's crazy. 6/10 I covered a 16-hour shift today which was hell but bonus points for the cute little girl that came in today with a bead stuck in her ear.

MSGOODPUSS- A bead?? Like for your hair? LMAOAOO

          Yes, baby a bead 😭. She was two years old but that's better than her eating it.

MSGOODPUSS- yeah cause that could be deadly.

          Mmhmm, when are you coming home?

MSGOODPUSS- idk love. This divorce case is taking longer than I thought. Maybe by next week.

               NEXT WEEK?!

MSGOODPUSS- yes I know baby, if I were the Flash I would be there in no time, yk that.

Just then I heard my doorbell ring. Now who is that? It better not be Lauren.

      One sec baby, I think Lauren is at the door.

I got up and when I opened the door I saw Beyoncé standing there. My eyes widened and I smiled widely.

"Surprise!" She said and I jumped on her, hugging her tight. I missed my baby. Beyoncé held me by my ass and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you baby."

"I missed you too love." She walked inside of the house and I still clung to her. I wasn't letting her go, at least not right now. She giggled and I smiled.

"What's so funny?"

"You. You're holding me like I'm leaving."

"You might." She walked to the couch and sat on it with me straddling her lap.

"Well I'm not but don't let me go. I like you holding me." I giggled and pulled away from her neck. Beyoncé looked at me and licked her lips causing me to blush. Her hands gripped my ass and I bit down on my bottom lip. I pulled her into a passionate kiss and tasted the cherry chapstick that she uses on her lips. Beyoncé moaned into our kiss and her hands began rubbing my ass. My hands held her face and I sucked on her tongue. I then pulled away and we both panted.

"How about we take this upstairs?" I suggested and she quickly nodded. Standing up with me in her arms, she raced up the stairs and I giggled as I bounced in her arms. Beyoncé laid me on the bed and hovered over me. I smiled and began to unbutton her shirt. She engulfed me in another kiss and we took off each other's clothes. My hands gripped her ass and I palmed her cheeks a few times.

"Mmm." She moaned after breaking our kiss and I smirked. My hand then trailed down to her thighs and in between her legs. I can feel her heat radiating from her pussy onto my fingers. My fingers touched her wet pussy and she whimpered. I rubbed them across her slit and her knees buckled. I chuckled and flipped her over. Beyoncé spread her legs basically begging for my touch. I pulled her closer to me and got on my knees. I spit on her clit and rubbed her with my thumb. She quietly moaned and I licked my lips before attaching my mouth to her. I moaned at her sweet taste as my tongue began exploring her.

Three whole weeks, twenty-one days without my baby being home. I'm going to show her just how much I missed her good pussy. My tongue flicked against her clit and her legs spread wider. I sucked on Beyoncé's slit like a popsicle and she let out a loud moan.

"Fuck! Onika!" Beyoncé sat up on her elbows trying to push me away, but I laid her back down. I then used my thumb and slowly rubbed her clit. I felt her throbbing against my tongue and I moaned into her. Beyoncé's hand landed on the back of my head and she shoved me further into her pussy. I sucked on her clit and her body shivered.

"Ohhh baby!" I saw her hand gripping the sheets and the other gripped my hair. I slightly winced and she released her grip. I slipped my two fingers inside of her and she squeezed around them, adjusting to the size. I picked my head up and hovered over her perfect body. I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her, watching the faces she would make.

"Nika baby." Beyoncé panted and I licked my lips.

"Yes, love." I taunted and she shut her eyes. I continued to thrust my fingers into her occasionally curving them. I looked down and saw her wetness on my fingers. I smirked as I pulled them out, sucking on them. I then pulled Beyoncé into a kiss so that she could taste herself. Her tongue licked mine, tasting her residue. I pulled away and got back on my knees. I need more of her. I used the same fingers that were inside of her to spread her pussy lips. I softly licked her clit and her hips bucked forward. I looked up and we made eye contact. While watching her, I flicked my tongue against her clit. My tongue also slid down her slit and slurped on it just like before. I used my two fingers from my other hand and slipped them inside of her.

"Oh, god baby! I'm cumming!" Her body trembled as she spoke. I thrust my fingers faster and flicked my tongue harder. I could feel her creams sliding down my fingers and I pulled them out to clean her up with my tongue. I moaned as Beyoncé's sweet nectar dripped out of her and onto my tongue, gliding down my throat. Her thighs clamped around my face and I heard whimpers coming from her. I pulled away and her grip around my neck loosed.

"Ms. GoodPuss." I spoke into her ear while tapping her pussy.

***

Excuse any errors 🤓