Just playing games (Holy Trinity)

This is abt to be so nasty. I promise 🤭

Beyoncé- 27Nicki- 26Robyn- 27

Beyoncé- 27
Nicki- 26
Robyn- 27

Nicki's POV
July 15

I'm so excited for the time I'm going to spend with my girls! Robyn, Bey, and I are taking a two-week vacation to Las Vegas. This is going to be our first time going there. We try to take a vacation at least once a year and every time we have the time of our lives. Last year we went to Aruba and Beyoncé paid for it so this year it's my turn. Next year will be Rob's turn and she will be paying for wherever we will be going.

We are taking my private jet to Las Vegas, from New York. I think Robyn and Bey were already at my jet and I'm still at home, getting ready. My phone pinged and it was a message from Robyn.

Robby- umm wya dump truck?

Dump truck- first of all sir, I'm looking for my shoes.

Robby- lemme disregard that sir comment and just put on ya crocs. We have ours on.

Dump truck- alr. I'll be there in abt ten mins.

She liked my message and I closed my phone. Looking at my outfit I had on a pink Gucci shirt and blue ripped jeans. My pink crocs will definitely look good with my fit. I grabbed my phone, and purse and headed downstairs. My suitcases were already in the car so I didn't have to carry that. I then grabbed my car keys to my pink Range and left out my house, making sure to lock the door behind me.

JFK

When I got to the airport I saw Robyn's green range and Beyoncé's yellow range. I smiled. This is what best friends do. Also, our crocs were matching our cars. We best friends for real.

"Hey girls!" I said as I got out of my car. I ran over to them and embraced them in a group hug.

"I missed you guys." Robyn said as we pulled away. Beyoncé examined my outfit.

"Are those my jeans Oni?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Nope." I lied. I went to my car and grabbed my two suitcases. The pilot carried them on the plane for me. I thanked him and soon we were on our way to Vegas.

Nobody's POV

The three of them were in a villa that Onika rented out for the time that they were going to be in Vegas. It's about an hour away from the city so it's very quiet and secluded. Robyn and Onika were in the bedroom watching Judge Judy when Beyoncé came in with a box in her hand.