1 on 1 (Rihnika)

Onika (25)
Rihanna (27)

Till the deejay
Plays the last song
Just us two 1 on 1...

Rihanna's POV
9:37 PM
Saturday

Every other Saturday, I go to this Caribbean club and I see the same woman there. She's shorter than me and definitely has a bodyyy. She has long black hair that goes down her back and I can tell that it's all hers. Her face is perfect and her lips are so pretty and soft.

I wonder if I will be saying the same thing for her other set of lips... I just don't have the courage to speak to her, she's just so fine. I don't want to get turned down so let me grab my keys and head to the bar.

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

"Lolo, I don't feel like going to the bar today." I told my cousin. I go to this Caribbean club every other week and see the same woman but I'm scared to go and speak to her. To me that's embarrassing.

"Oh my gosh, Nini. I'll speak to her and tell her that you like her."

"I do not like her." I said while trying to hide my smile but I couldn't.

"Yes you do Onika and that's okay. Now get ready." I rolled my eyes and got my clothes out to wear. While I got ready, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wonder what her name is... does she even like the same gender... does she even notice me— I sighed and began getting dressed.

J'ouvert Night Club

J'ouvert Night Club

You may not be a movie star
You may not drive a big fast car
But I love you in every way...

The song played in the club. This is one of my favorite songs, I just love it. I looked around and immediately saw her staring at me. So she does be noticing me. She looks so fine in her all-black fit.

"Mm, you see your future wife?" Lauren asked teasing me and I shook my head. We walked to the bar and ordered our drinks.

"May I please have a sorrel please?" I asked.

Yuh memba when mi only have one arrow shirt
Now yuh a mogle wid mi inna yuh tight up skirt
As long as mi deh pon massa God earth