I want you (Joni)

'Cause you know that I want you
And you know that I need you
Is that any way to be?

Toni (25)
Janet (28)

Toni's POV

My name is Toni and I work for Janet, who owns Jackson enterprises. I've been working for her for about a year and it pays good money. Now, she's into some weird BDSM, 50 shades of grey type shit. I watched all of the 50 shades series and Janet is worse. She wants me to be her submissive but I'm not into that stuff. At all... well maybe just a little bit, but black people don't do shit like that. Janet called me into her office and I rolled my eyes. I got up and made my way to her office. I opened the door and she was sitting at her desk.

"Yes, Ms. Jackson?" I asked as I walked inside. I sat on the chair across from her and she pulled out a stack of papers. I grabbed the papers and looked at them.

This contract is binding between the submissive and the dominant. The purpose of the submissive is to explore her sensuality and her sexual limits, and safety. The submissive and the dominant agree that all that occurs under the terms and conditions of this contract will be confidential,  consensual, and subject to legal limits and procedures. The submissive will agree to sexual activities pleasurable by the dominant. The submissive will not be involved in any sexual relations with anyone else other than the dominant. The dominant may spank—

"Spank?! You are not spanking me. I don't know who you think you are but you are not going to be spanking me."

"You're not finished reading it yet."

"Yes, I am. It was nice knowing you." I grabbed the contract and left her office. Now I'm not leaving my job, I'm just going home. This is crazy and sick.

***

It's been two days and I haven't seen or spoken to Janet. I called in sick just to avoid her but I will have to go in tomorrow before I get fired. She also has been calling me and I've been ignoring her. I walked into my kitchen to make myself some lunch and I heard my front door open. It's probably my sister Tamar, she said she would be coming here after school.

"It was nice knowing me right?" Janet said and I swiftly turned my head. I saw my key in her hand and she smirked at me. I should've never put my key under the doormat. That's so common.

"You haven't seen me in two days and you're ignoring my calls also. I felt like it would be better to see you in person." I let out a deep shaky breath and bit my bottom lip. Janet grabbed my wrists and pulled me close to her. I looked to my left and she grabbed my face so that we were looking at each other. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I gulped.

"Let me just show you how nice it was." Janet's lip soon connected with mine and she let go of my wrists. I kissed her back and her tongue swirled inside my mouth. She picked me up taking me to my bedroom. Janet broke our kiss and threw me onto the bed. She got on top of me and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want this?"

Should I? Maybe just once?

I nodded my head and she took off her belt. Janet tied it around my wrists and flipped me over. She ripped off my shorts and pressed on my back. Am I ready for this? My heart is racing so fast and I could feel my clit throbbing. Her fingers rubbed up and down my clit and I let out soft moans. Janet grabbed my hair and I bit my bottom lip.

"Is this nice?" She smacked my ass and I yelped. It hurt but felt so good at the same time. I felt her press against me and I bit my bottom lip. I can feel her hardness against me, she's so big. Janet's fingers inserted me and I gasped.

"Answer me!" She gritted and I nodded my head.

"Yesss!"

"Toni I'm here!" I heard Tamar say and I rolled my eyes. Janet took her fingers out of me and chuckled. She undid her belt from around my wrists and I sighed. I wanted this so bad and Tamar just had to ruin it. She flipped me over and I looked at her. Janet licked her fingers and spoke,

"So good and you better answer your sister."

"I'm coming just now, Tamar!" I put my shorts back on and we walked downstairs. How is she so sure that that is my sister?

"Hi, Toni— who's this?"

"This is my boss and she was just helping me with something."

"Right." Janet said smartly and I shook my head. I walked her to the door and she left.

"Toni is that the same person that wanted you to be a submissive?" I nodded my head and looked at her.

"What were you two doing for real?"

"Nothing. Like I said she was just showing me something."

"I bet."

***

A week later

I walked into Janet's office with the contract in my hand. I don't care if she has a meeting or not. She was on a call and she looked at me.

"Hold on, I'm going to have to call you back

"Hold on, I'm going to have to call you back. You think it's okay to ignore my calls and messages, again?" She asked me and I ignored her. I sat down on the chair and looked at her.

"What are we doing? You're just going to tease me until I give in?"

"If that's what it takes..." I rolled my eyes and placed the contract on the desk.

"If I do become yours, this contract will have to be changed a bit."

"Go ahead." She grabbed the contract and a red pen.

"Page 20, cross out vaginal and anal fisting. Same page, cross out vaginal clamps. Page 21, what is suspension?"

"Hanging you on ropes that are attached to the ceiling."

I frowned, "Why do you do that?"

"For your pleasure as well as mine."

"Well I don't like it, cross it out. Page 25 cross out wax play, temperature play, and anilingus. Page 30, bondage... cross out masking tape and cable ties. Rope and handcuffs are fine." I finished. I can tell that she's enjoying this. I crossed my legs and bit my bottom lip.

"I am surprised that you actually looked through this and because of that, I'm going to add something. Once a week we can do anything of your choice. Whatever you want, it doesn't matter."

"So I can dominate you?"

"That's not what I implied but yeah, if you can."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah. You want to leave?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"Your body is telling me something different. You're holding your legs together and you're breathing is a bit off."

"If I do stay, what's going to happen?" I challenged.

"I will get you out of that tight dress of yours and bend you over the desk..."

"And what else?"

"Whatever happens next depends on how much you beg and how loud you scream." I smirked, grabbed the contract and a pen. I turned to the last page and quickly signed my name. I put the pen down and walked over to her. I pushed her chair back and sat on her desk.

"Fuck me, Ms. Jackson."

***

APRIL FOOLS!! Y'all not getting a part two cause ghettowrites fucked me up!!

Oh and there would be more Joni's published in this book because RNB is lowkey taking over this book.

Excuse any errors 🤓