The Bachelorette 🥀 (Joni)

Toni (26)
Ryan Destiny as Tierra (25)
Katlynn Simone as Alaia (30)
Lori Harvey as Krystal (22)
Janet (24)

Nobody's POV

4 women, 1 bachelorette. Who will be the chosen one?

———————

Toni is a 26-year-old woman who has been trying to look for love but apparently, she has been looking in the wrong places. She had dated a few people in her life but none of them were really her type, being that they were mostly men. Toni can't pick men to save her life, being that she is also a closeted lesbian, so maybe this show can save her love life. She wants someone who is sweet, patient, and kind. Someone who would like to talk to her about nothing knows how to make her laugh, feel happy, smile, and someone who enjoys her company. Obviously, the relationship won't be one-sided, Toni knows how to treat someone. Of course, they would have to be making some type of income, it doesn't have to be more money than what Toni is making. She's a legal aid attorney for the state of New York, where she lives, so being in California is a long way from home.

Tierra is a 25-year-old woman who has had her fair share with men and women. She considers herself to be bisexual since she finds both genders very attractive. Tierra is an upcoming model and she also dances on the side. Besides that, she doesn't have a job, but at least she has money coming into her accounts. Tierra was born on the island of St. Kitts and Nevis, specifically Nevis, and when she was fifteen she moved to San Francisco with her parents and siblings. What she would like in a woman is someone who knows how to comfort her when she's feeling down, a person who knows how to have fun and a person who is not self-centered. Tierra has had her fair share of men and women, but none of them were up to her standards.

Alaia is a 30-year-old woman who doesn't work. Her parents own a bunch of businesses so she lives off of their money. She still lives with her parents but not necessarily, she just lives in their guest house. Alaia has never been on her own or even made her own money. Not having any siblings, some would say that she's very spoiled, but Alaia just knows that her parents love her very much and want to give her the world. Finding love on a TV show isn't her cup of tea so she's mainly here to have fun.

Last but not least, Krystal... A 22-year-old woman who is a gold digger. She's with men and women just for their money and they're too blind to see. She doesn't care though because she's using people just how they used her mother. All the men in the world wanted her mother's money, and her mother let them until they left her. Left her with no money, dying broke. Krystal saw the pain on her mother's face and used that very same pain back onto her mates. Being that she used people for their money, she hasn't been in a stable relationship, and that's what she's looking for by coming on this show.

From Gary, Indiana, her sisters convinced her to appear on the dating show. She doesn't know why she listened to them but they are older than her so... Janet is 24 and just like Toni, has been looking for love in all the wrong places. She loves a woman who is short and has a temper. A person who is all about her and would never think about doing things with another. She would like to be with someone who is funny and someone to laugh at her corny jokes.

***

The four women stood in the foyer waiting for the bachelorette to arrive. The double doors soon opened revealing the woman leaving the four of them in shock. Toni blushed at her beauty, Krystal twirled her hair, Alaia batted her lashes and Tierra bit down on her bottom lip. They all were admiring her beauty in different ways.

"Hi, my name is Janet." Krystal was the first to rush up to her. She shook her hand with a smile,

"Nice to meet you my name is Krystal." The girls introduced themselves to her and she found them to be very beautiful. Tonight they would just be getting to know each other before one of them goes on a date with her tomorrow.