Woods (Holy Trinity)

Robyn (16)
Onika (16)
Beyoncé (20)

Robyn's POV

I walked through the woods to get to my house. I walk here all the time but it's pretty dark now so I'm a bit scared. The bus took too long to come and it got dark... I heard a noise and I stopped. I heard it again and I began running like there's no tomorrow. I'm not like the white people in movies. I then heard laughing and I stopped in my tracks. I know that laughter from anywhere.

"Onika what are you doing?"

"My god Robyn— you-you should've seen how you were running." She cackled and I rolled my eyes. Onika and I have been best friends since we were little kids. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

"You're so fucking stupid Onika."

"Whew! That was funny." I shook my head and we began walking.

"I thought you got home already." I told her and she spoke,

"No I left after school but then I went to my grandparent's house."

"Ohh okay." We talked for a while before I heard a low growl. I shook my head. I slowed down and looked at her.

"Stop Onika. It isn't funny anymore."

"What? I didn't even do anything."

"Lie again."

"I really—" She got cut off by the low growl. Now I'm scared. I looked forward and saw red eyes staring back at mines.

"Onika— run!" We ran away from the thing and I heard it chasing us. Why today?! Why? And why us?! We kept running and we bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that she has blonde hair and is a bit older than us.

"Please help us! Something is chasing us!" I begged and she just looked at us. She whistled and the thing ran to her. She pet it and my eyes widened.

"Ahhh!" We screamed and ran away from her. I heard her call after the animal and it was chasing us again. Onika tripped over a twig and I looked back at her. Fuck man! Now I'm going to have to be white.

"Onika! Get up."

"I-I can't." She cried. I looked up and saw the thing coming towards us. I looked down at Onika and grabbed her book bag. I dragged her as I ran. I wasn't going to leave her out there, even though she's heavy as fuck.

"R-Robyn!" I looked behind me and saw the thing close to her feet. I picked up my pace and she screamed. She will be hurt after this but I'm saving her life. I saw someone in the shadow and yelled at them. When the person turned around it was that same woman from a few minutes ago.

"Oh fuck!" The animal tugged on Onika's shirt and she screamed in fear. I tried to fight off the animal but the woman grabbed me.

"Stop! Make it stop— let me go!" I kicked the woman in between her legs and she crouched down in pain. She let me go and I kicked the animal. I should've never done that because it started attacking me. Onika got up from the ground and started attacking the animal, trying to help me. Where are the people?!

The woman snapped her fingers, "Ivy that's enough." She said and the thing let go of me and sat next to her. She then looked at us and we just stood there. I'm too tired to run and we were going to get caught anyway. Onika and I breathed hard, trying to catch out breaths.

"What do you want?!" Onika yelled to the woman and she chuckled. The animal growled again and I jumped back in fear.

"Don't worry, she's not going to hurt you." The woman said and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys will follow me."

"Hell no!" She whistled and the animal damn near charged at us. I don't even know what kind of animal that is. It looks like a dog, a wolf, a demogorgan, a zombie, and it has red eyes. What the fuck is that thing?

"Like I said, you two will be coming with me. Your parents already know." We walked in front of her and she followed behind us with that thing.

Onika's POV

What's going on? All I wanted to do what go home and now I have to deal with this? And how come our parents know about this? This is weird...

"Excuse me, ma'am, sir, whatever you are..." I said and Robyn snickered as she kicked a rock.

"What do you want Onika?" How does she know my name? She's weird.

"How long are we going to stay with you?"

"Until you guys are ready to leave."

"Well, we're ready to leave now." Robyn and I both said and she shook her head.

"It doesn't work like that."

"You just said— never mind."

Beyoncé's POV

Their parents told me to take them away from them. Onika's parents said that they didn't want to take care of her anymore. She has little tendencies and needs act like her age. Robyn's parents said that they couldn't deal with her being intersex. It's crazy how some parents hate their children for something that they can't change.

Their paying me one million per child and of course, I took the offer. Easy money. Now I didn't mean to scare them or make Ivy scare them but they kept running. I find it funny how Robyn didn't want to leave her friend behind and dragged her through the leaves and dirt. That's a real friendship. See me, I was leaving my friend to die. I'm taking them to my warehouse in Jersey, far away from people.

"Umm, what's your name?" Robyn asked me and I shook my head. Why are they asking so many questions?

"My name is nunya."

"Alright nunya, I'm running again." Before she could run, I grabbed her by her book bag.

"No your not. My name is Beyoncé and I'm taking you guys to my warehouse in Jersey."

"Why?"

"Because your parents told me to."

"What?!"

***

I went to the pride parade today (NYC 6/25/2023) and it was hot asfff. The gayze was burningggg. I only went because they said Billy Porter would be there but he wasn't. Or we didn't see him. It was my first time going so I'll rate it 7/10 and it's maddddddd walking. Feet hurting. I feel like Da Brat and Judy should headline the parade next year or the year after cause they abt to have they baby. 😁

Excuse any errors 🤓