HONEY (Beynika)

Onika (39)
Beyoncé (40)

Nobody's POV

Beyoncé was in her home studio singing a few songs for her new album, RENAISSANCE. She knew this album was going to be a good one and she felt like her vocals on this album were better than her other albums.

"Ah, if you give this ass a squeeze
It's pretty how I'll give you pleasure
Once you get me piped up, baby, I won't stop
I won't stop 'til you say you had enough..." Beyoncé eyed her wife as she sang the lyrics.

"Stuck in my honey
Honey, honey, hon'
I'll put the sweet
The sweet on your tongue
Don't it taste yummy..." This song is very self-explanatory about what it's about. She knew this was her wife's favorite song so she sang it every chance that she got. The song soon came to an end and Beyoncé stepped out of the studio.

"So?"

"You know I love this song baby."

"Thank you, Nic."

"Now let me taste that honey." Onika said and Beyoncé laughed. She walked over to Onika who was sitting on the couch and straddled her wife's lap.

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Cause... it's my honey."

"Oh really? Well, last night you said—" Beyoncé cut her wife off,

"Today is a new day."

"Mmm, well it's still my honey." Onika spoke and reached her hands underneath her wife's oversized tee. Beyoncé rose her brow and eyed her wife.

"No, it ain't." She got off of her wife's lap and headed upstairs. Onika looked down and saw her member poking her sweats. She sighed and headed to the bathroom.

***

"Let me get some of your honey Bey." Beyoncé reached into the cabinet and took out a jar of fresh honey. She harvested it this morning from her bees in her backyard.

"You know what— never mind." Onika said and walked away. Beyoncé laughed,

"Okay baby. I'm sorry, come." Onika quickly turned around and walked back to her wife. She cornered her by the counter and hovered over her body.

"You can get some later." Beyoncé spoke looking up at her wife. She rubbed her wife's dick through her sweats feeling it grow beneath her hand. Onika bit down on her bottom lip and then pulled her wife into a kiss. Beyoncé then stuck her hand into Nicki's pants, gripping her dick. Her thumb ran across her tip and Onika groaned into the kiss. She pulled away and then pecked Beyoncé's lips a few times.

"Just let me get mines first..." Beyoncé seductively said and pulled Onika's bottoms off. They dropped to her ankles and Beyoncé got on her knees. She licked her lips and looked up at her wife.

"Damn, do your thing baby." Beyoncé wasted no time and placed her warm mouth on her wife's tip. She sucked Onika, tasting her precum on her tongue. She then pushed herself further down on Onika's dick, her nose damn near touching her wife's stomach.

"Fuck Bey." Onika whispered and bit her lip while watching her wife. Beyoncé knows how to suck her well and take all of her. Beyoncé pulled away a bit, watching as a string of saliva left her mouth.

"Mmm." She moaned and licked her lip. She smiled at her wife before taking all of her again. She used one of her hands and played with Onika's balls.

"Shit Bey. Fuck, you're doing so good love." Onika groaned and placed her hand on Beyoncé's head. She then wrapped her hair in her hands, pushing her down further. Beyoncé gagged a bit but quickly recovered. Beyoncé used her other hand and stroked the rest of Onika's dick.

Onika throbbed in Beyoncé's hand and mouth. She was about to cum all in her wife's throat and didn't want her to stop. She teased Onika's tip with her tongue and never broke eye contact with her. She continued stroking Onika and her dick twitched inside of Beyoncé's mouth. She hummed around her dick and Onika hissed.

"Fuck! I'm about to bust Yoncé." Onika groaned and bit down on her bottom lip. Beyoncé continued pleasing her wife with her mouth and Onika panted. She flattened her tongue, feeling her veins rub against them.

"I want it in my mouth daddy." Beyoncé spoke and then went back to sucking Onika. Her head bobbed back and forth, taking Onika down her throat. She continued stroking Onika and soon felt her warm cum drip down her throat.

"Fuck, baby! Shit." Onika moaned out as she felt her seed shoot out of her. Beyoncé sucked and swallowed all of her wife's kids. She then pulled away and rose to her wife's face. Onika grabbed Beyoncé's face and pulled her into a kiss. Onika slapped Beyoncé's ass and she jolted forward.

She abruptly pulled away from their kiss and picked Beyoncé up, sitting her on the counter. Beyoncé laid down and Onika got in between her legs. She kissed Beyoncé's clit and she lowly moaned at the feeling. Her tongue flattened against her wife's lips, tasting her sweetness.

"Mmm, oh my god." She moaned as her wife's tongue pleased her. Onika licked Beyoncé faster and spread her legs wider. Beyoncé gasped and bit down on her bottom lip. Onika then slipped her two middle fingers inside of Beyoncé and her wetness leaked down her fingers.

"Mm, that pussy wet for me, baby?" Onika taunted and Beyoncé nodded her head, unable to speak. She finger fucked Beyoncé faster and she let out loud moans. Onika went back to tasting her wife, flicking her tongue against her clit. Beyoncé placed her hand on her lover's head, pushing her deeper into her pussy. Onika slipped her fingers deeper inside of Beyoncé earning a gasp from her.

"You're so... deep!" Onika mumbled something but never stopped eating Beyoncé. Her other hand gripped her leg, making sure that they wouldn't close. Beyoncé's eyes rolled back as Onika's fingers hit all of her spots. Her walls contracted around her and Onika groaned. She picked her head up and Beyoncé's eyes opened.

"You gon give me my honey Bey?"

"Yes! Yes, Oni..." She panted and closed her eyes. Beyoncé bit down on her bottom lip and gripped the counter tighter. Onika rubbed her clit and Beyoncé screamed in pleasure.

"Let me taste my honey love." Onika went back to tasting her wife and curved her fingers inside Beyoncé's pussy. As soon as those words left Onika's mouth, Beyoncé came onto her tongue. Onika slurped up her wife's sweet honey, not letting a drop go to waste. Beyoncé's hips bucked as her wife cleaned her up.

"Oh my... fuck." She whispered as her pussy began to go numb. Onika pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean.

I'll put the sweet
The sweet on your tongue
Don't it taste yummy
Yummy, yummy, yum...

***

Excuse any errors 🤓