Stepsister pt. 2 (Rihyoncé)

Robyn- 18
Beyoncé- 18

"Yes? Come in." Robyn opened the door and saw Beyoncé in a yellow tank top with a white thong on. Robyn took a deep breath as she felt her getting hard.

Nobody's POV
Continuation

"Beyoncé what are you doing?" Robyn asked stepping into the room.

"Nothing, I just got hot..." Beyoncé drunkenly slurred and Robyn shook her head.

"Okay, so I'm going back to my room." Robyn said turning around.

"No! Can you lay with me?" Beyoncé asked twirling her hair and Robyn shook her head. Beyoncé began whining wanting her way.

"Robbieeee!"

"Okay okay!" Robyn walked into the room and laid down next to Beyoncé.

"Now go to sleep." She said and Beyoncé shook her head.

"I'm not tired. I wanna do something else..."

Robyn's POV

She better not ask me what I think she's about to ask me... on my momma. But what imma do if she does ask me? A win is a win?? Nahh Bey ain't ready for this. What's that song she be singing?

I don't think you're ready for this jelly...

I guess that's how it goes.

"Robyn." Beyoncé called my name and I turned my head to look at her.

"Yeah?"

"I-I wanted to know if we can ummm... have sex?" She asked me while playing with her fingers.

I SAID IT! Oh my goodness. That gotta be the alcohol speaking. But drunk minds speak sober thoughts— or hearts... whatever the saying is. What should I say? Beyoncé's body is banging though, should I hit that? Nahhh. That's wild. Hold on...

"Umm never mind."

"We can do that if you want to. I-I mean I guess if you really want to." I stuttered over my words. You know what, I'm about to hit that. Beat her doonies downnnn!

"I don't want to pressure you, Rob."

"You're not pressuring me, Bey. I wanna do it with you as much as you wanna do it with me..."

Did I really just say that? Shit, YOLO! I hovered over her body and looked at her. She opened her legs and I went in between them.

"Kiss me, Rob..." Beyoncé said. Shit, no need to tell me twice. I leaned down and kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, deepening the kiss. I sucked on her bottom lip and she moaned.

I used my left hand and rubbed it up and down Beyoncé's thigh. I pulled away from our kiss and began sucking on her neck. I quickly found her spot, causing her to moan louder.

"Robyn..." I pulled her tank top over her head and look at her breasts. They're so perky and big. I trailed my kisses from her neck and down to her breasts, sucking on them. Beyoncé grabbed my head and kept it in place as I pleasured her.

I then kissed her stomach and made my way to her pussy. I pulled down her thong and opened her legs. My mouth watering at the sight. I placed kisses on her thighs and she moaned louder. I got on my stomach and opened her legs wider. A web of wetness coated her thighs. I took my fingers and ran them up and down her clit. I slipped my two fingers in her and she grabbed my wrist.

"Too much?" I asked Bey and she shook her head.

"No just go slow..." I nodded and stroked my fingers deep into her. I wrapped my arm around her waist to keep her still.

"Robyn, fuck!" Beyoncé moaned and I smirked. I looked at her to find her eyes staring back at me. I got in between her legs and replaced my fingers with my tongue. She gasped and I sped my movements.

"Oh my goodness Robyn..." I felt her grab my head, keeping it in place. I flicked my tongue up and down her clit causing her to shiver. Beyoncé panted and gripped my head tighter.

"Fuck Robyn!" I could tell she was about to cum so I removed my face from between her legs. She whined and I looked at her.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Relax baby girl..." I said and began to take off my bottoms. Once I pulled down my boxers, her eyes went wide. I know it's big... 😏 I ran my member up and down her clit before pushing it in her.

"Fuck!" Beyoncé yelled gripping my waist and arching her back. I opened her legs wider and began to give her slow strokes. Damnnn, her pussy so good. Beyoncé moaned in my ear and I damn near came in her. What the fuck is Beyoncé doing to me? I continued my slow strokes and whispered sweet things in her ear.

"R-Rob!" Beyoncé nodded her head and I sped up my strokes. She gasped and clawed at my back. I hissed. Her sharp-ass acrylic nails. Her walls squeezed around me and I groaned, throwing my head back.

"You finna cum mamas?" I question in a raspy tone. She nodded her head and panted. I gripped her waist to keep her steady.

"Cum baby." Beyoncé threw her head back and gripped the sheets. I continued to stroke her sending her into her orgasm.

"Fuck!" I shut my eyes as I felt her walls clench around me. Next thing I know, I'm laying down while she's riding me. I don't usually let people top me but Beyoncé can top me any day. She placed her hands on my shoulders and continued to ride me.

"Shit baby!" I moaned. This girl got me moaning. I grabbed her waist holding her down on me. She threw her head back and continued to take all of me.

"Oh, my Robyn!" Beyoncé clenched around me again and I felt myself about to cum. This powerful ass pussy.

"Bey, ease up..." I mumbled trying to pick her up. Lemme tell you what this heffa did; she locked her legs around me and said,

"Cum inside me Rob." I don't usually shoot my seed in people but for Beyoncé, I'll do it. She gripped my throat and looked at me. Yup, I'm definitely finna bust.

"Fuck Beyoncé!" I gripped her waist tighter and prepared for my orgasm to take over. Beyoncé rode me faster and I panted.

"Cum Robyn!" As if on cue, I shot my seed into her warm core. She continued riding me sending her into her second orgasm for the night. Beyoncé laid on my chest and panted. I chuckled and ran my hand up and down her back.

"Don't tell anyone..." Was the last thing I heard from her before I knocked out.

***

Excuse any errors 🤓

Y'all saw Toni's post?? MAMAS LOOKING FIONEEE

That wig lowkey a mess—

Anyways, double update??